PDA

View Full Version : Naiteki Kensei LAUNCHED!!!

Zaraki
10 Jan 2010, 04:48pm
Naruto: Naiteki Kensei is a free total-conversion of Half-Life 1 that offers a new and unique fast-paced gaming experience based on the hit Japanese anime Naruto. Combining aspects of a third-person shooter and an action-based fighter, players will be able to go head-to-head against others online casting clever and powerful jutsus, performing evasive, acrobatic, and free-form movement and melee, and utilizing an array of weapons with multiple functions easily and evenly.

It has been launched one hour ago and it's download servers are crashing, recommended is to download the torrent ^^

GRTZ!!!

It's ubercool, and you have to download it :p

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 05:10pm
I'd rather see a MMO for Naruto made but thats just me lol

DoubleSb
10 Jan 2010, 05:58pm
i'd rather see a mmo for naruto made but thats just me lol

I think there is one... lol.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 06:08pm
I think there is one... lol.

where? Ive searched all over and couldnt find one. Unless u mean a browser game then dont bother mentioning it. :P

Metal
10 Jan 2010, 06:28pm
i would rather see a gundam mod

Shinobi.Kirby
10 Jan 2010, 07:42pm
There is a MMORPG for Naruto, but only japan got it.

DoubleSb
10 Jan 2010, 08:12pm

^ Your answer Drox.

Drox
11 Jan 2010, 04:58am

Well I'd like to see one for everyone, thats like the DBZ MMO that only got released in South Korea. lol Just makes me mad.

Zaraki
15 Jan 2010, 11:30am
Well I'd like to see one for everyone, thats like the DBZ MMO that only got released in South Korea. lol Just makes me mad.

No there was one for europe too, but it has been taken away...
But there is some news a new version is coming...
Then i will rule that game for life ^^

EDIT: this is the website ^^ http://dbmmo.com/

You're welcome

Resistance
15 Jan 2010, 12:39pm
I'd like to wait for Black Mesa: Source thank you very much.

Drox
15 Jan 2010, 02:39pm
I thought I would write a quick article clearing up DragonBall Online release date misconceptions for America/Europe. So here goes.

This week a member of our community posted a thread stating that Dragonball Online is not on Namco Bandai’s 2010 games release list, see thread here. This information is correct and Namco Bandai is the official international publisher for Dragonball Online.

Of course this was very disappointing news. I emailed Namco Bandai America to see if they would comment on the matter.

Namco Bandai America replied:

“We currently have the Dragonball Online release date as TBA 2010.”

Good news, or is it?

I also found an interesting Q&A dated 27th of November 2009 with the CJ Internet’s CEO (Mr. Koji Takamiya) commenting on a World Wide Release for Dragonball Online.

Koji, CEO

Koji, CEO:

Koji “Well we first plan to release Dragonball Online to Japan and we have just signed a publisher for Taiwan. As for a world wide release, this will depend on the game’s success in Korea and Japan.”

So it appears that there is currently no plans on releasing Dragonball Online to America/Europe until the success of the game is measured in Japan and Korea, despite what Namco Bandai America stated.

Hmm we will see what happens, would be nice tho.

Toxin
19 Jan 2010, 02:47pm
Anyone plaid this yet? Worth getting HL:1 for this?

lenka
31 Jan 2010, 05:15am
You are not alone

lenka
31 Jan 2010, 05:19am
Impressive
heroes/Dragon Ball/Tera Korea Server Cd-Key/Accounts, for details,
pls visit
http://www.ankesoft.com/tj/?id=2