PDA

View Full Version : Tips on how to survive

Jaceur
10 Jan 2010, 02:54pm
Hi and welcome to my tutorials for newbs joining the server (since i have seen people screw up the team :confused:)...

Team

Help your team mates. The bigger the size of your team the more chance you have for surviving; so if your team mate is caught up in a situation with a zombie give him some cover fire. You never know that guy might throw a nade that could save your teams ass!

Throwing Successful Nades

Gosh, i have seen some many people screw up them and their team by throwing 1 nade. When throwing nades think before you throw, if zombies are right behind you throw it at your feet. If you are choking a point throw it infront of them and leave a good space between the nade and the zombie; they will probabbly run forward!

Know The Map!

Knowing the map can be a huge advantage like knowing secrets that can get you cool weapons and point where you can hide or defend from oncoming zombies.

Choosing Useful Weapons

When at the buyzone take your time to consider what weapons you are going to buy. For example ze_potc is a long range map and not often that close quaters so i would chose the machine gun whereas close quaters maps i would chose a p90 or shotgun. Knowing what to buy is vital to ze and the game in general.

No Heroics

Staying back to defend the zombies on your own for a while can prove useless. In fact it helps the zombie team it just adds one more guy to them. Unless you are helping a team mate or such then just follow your team.

I hope this tutorial has been somewhat useful to you.
Thanks

Resistance
10 Jan 2010, 02:57pm
Didn't someone already make a tutorial for zombie escape? o.o

Jaceur
10 Jan 2010, 02:59pm
did they? :P i dunno...

dap1mp
10 Jan 2010, 02:59pm
cj did alrdy lol

Jaceur
11 Jan 2010, 12:59am
Im sure its not exactly the same as mine :P...

cj18
11 Jan 2010, 02:40am
I am making the advanced guide someone made a basic guide tho.
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4159

Jaceur
11 Jan 2010, 08:58am
There can be more than 1...cj is isn't complaining :P Anyways guys what is the harm ?

Chobber
11 Jan 2010, 09:54am
Choosing Useful Weapons

When at the buyzone take your time to consider what weapons you are going to buy. For example ze_potc is a long range map and not often that close quaters so i would chose the machine gun whereas close quaters maps i would chose a p90 or shotgun. Knowing what to buy is vital to ze and the game in general.

Lies.. BUY AND RUN, BITCHES!!!

Mad Dogg
11 Jan 2010, 10:00am
i always know what i want to buy when i spawn. p90 usualy.

Jaceur
11 Jan 2010, 12:28pm
By time i mean 2 seconds max xD

Neji
11 Jan 2010, 01:34pm
Back in the 08, we didnt have tutorials... We had to learn on our own...

Tutorials are for noobs

DoubleSb
11 Jan 2010, 09:15pm

Tutorials are for noobs

:rlol:

I don't believe I've ever seen you on escape, napalm, or any other zombie server.

Jaceur
12 Jan 2010, 12:55am

Tutorials are for noobs

The tutorial is made for newbs, noob :)

Exacto-Be
12 Jan 2010, 01:06am
just knive those zombies in their back xD

(think kniving a zomb should give em huge damage for the lolz)

ckw
12 Jan 2010, 04:29am
lies.. Buy and run, bitches!!!

scout whore!!!!

Mephisto
20 Jan 2010, 03:32am
I have to say I disagree with the heroic part, I have saved some 20 sec for my team by standing back to defend.
-You can sometime save some guys that were left behind
-You can give additional time to your team many times in most maps

cjc153
29 Jan 2010, 08:26pm
You dont need a machine gun on POTC, just stick to the starting pistol, throw it on the ground right away, and pray to god to use his invisible hand to push zombies away.

Flick
29 Jan 2010, 08:57pm

Tutorials are for noobs

gtfo

Drox
30 Jan 2010, 11:44am
If you dont know how to play zombie escape and need to look on our forums to figure it out then I kinda feel bad for you.

Jaceur
30 Jan 2010, 12:50pm
Feeling kinda bad for who? There are a lot of noobs and i mean lots

deltafuzz
31 Jan 2010, 09:10pm
also i'd like to point out that (even though it seems obvious) YOU SOULDNT USE SNIPERS IN ZOMBIE ESCAPE

Elleon
10 Feb 2010, 01:27am
also i'd like to point out that (even though it seems obvious) YOU SOULDNT USE SNIPERS IN ZOMBIE ESCAPE

Don't say that, ever.

Those people are great excuses for players when they end up losing on another noblock map for the 15th time, not to mention they are incredibly easy targets for zombies.

Who cares if they are worthless playing; they don't need to kill zombies, hold, or block for me, because I have uses for anyone in-game :D

Drox
10 Feb 2010, 05:25am
Whats sad is they use em on block maps too. lol

8=D
2 Apr 2010, 12:49pm
Some good survival tips:
Don't lie to yourself when you think you can finish the map, hide and when the time is right make a run for it. (RUN FUCKING RUN!!!)
When you see a zombie, shoot. (If you dont know this one you are mentaly retarted)
If there are zombies surounding you, throw a nade at your feet. (ALLAH NU ACKBAR!)
Be selfish, make others sacrifice for your own saftey. (BE SELFISH)
If your on a ledge shoot zombies from where they cant see you. (HIDE BITCH!)

' starbucks
11 Apr 2010, 12:23pm
Be selfish, make others sacrifice for your own saftey. (BE SELFISH)

no.

A WW1 Flying Ace
11 Apr 2010, 12:33pm
ty for help matey

8=D
11 Apr 2010, 01:10pm
Best tip: SHOOT ZOMBIES!