Eagles - 28
Cowboys - 21

Patriots - 17
Ravens - 13

Packers - 34
Cardinals - 20

Supa
9 Jan 2010, 06:01pm
Sweet... got the first game exactly right! Hoping for the same result on the second game. GO EAGLES!

spikes252
9 Jan 2010, 08:04pm
all i have to say is JETS WON!!!!!!!!!!

TheTruth
9 Jan 2010, 08:10pm
all i have to say is JETS WON!!!!!!!!!!

It's not like you actually have to play a good team next week, or anything. Have fun trying to have any chance of winning the Super Bowl :clap:

b0red
9 Jan 2010, 08:24pm
I really hope the Ravens win the super bowl. We may have a fighting chance :D

Dante
9 Jan 2010, 08:42pm
Sweet... got the first game exactly right! Hoping for the same result on the second game. GO EAGLES!

Looks like your eagles are losing. I got a co-worker at that game right now. I bet he's enjoying the shit outta it. He's a big time Cowboys fan.

TheTruth
9 Jan 2010, 09:28pm

Oh I see we have another one :) You'd be lucky to even get by SD :] :pray:

GrayFox
9 Jan 2010, 09:58pm

BAH!

Supa
9 Jan 2010, 11:32pm
Looks like your eagles are losing. I got a co-worker at that game right now. I bet he's enjoying the shit outta it. He's a big time Cowboys fan.

Yeah, another disappointing postseason. What's new? The cowboys owned the shit out of us this season. Pay back will be a bitch next season.

Dante
10 Jan 2010, 01:29am
same goes to the chiefs and broncos, we'll get em back for our defeat last week.

Heavenly Player
10 Jan 2010, 06:50am
im suprised with the cowboys, the won their first playoff game since '96

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 11:41am
Ne is getting owned by the ravens right now lol

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:04pm
Ne is getting owned by the ravens right now lol

Down 2 TD's and a FG? Not like people haven't comeback. We get a better draft pick and motivation to win next year. Don't see anything surprising. Least we made it to the playoffs.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:07pm
Down 2 TD's and a FG? Not like people haven't comeback. We get a better draft pick and motivation to win next year. Don't see anything surprising. Least we made it to the playoffs.

lol Dream on, guess yall wish you could still cheat right now? :P

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:13pm
lol Dream on, guess yall wish you could still cheat right now? :P

How do the playoffs taste? Sorry we had to take 2004 away. Maybe if your QBs rating wasn't as bad as Stafford you might have had a chance. :P

Btw: try coming back with some better stuff then mentioning one season.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:24pm
How do the playoffs taste? Sorry we had to take 2004 away. Maybe if your QBs rating wasn't as bad as Stafford you might have had a chance. :P

Btw: try coming back with some better stuff then mentioning one season.

one season? try all 3 super bowls lol I guess if our coach cheated we would win alot too :P

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:28pm
one season? try all 3 super bowls lol I guess if our coach cheated we would win alot too :P

All 3 super bowls? Do you have any proof that it in any way actually impacted the games? Knowing your plays does not make Adam Vineatieri make field goals. By the way your still using cheating as a comeback. It's so easy to pick the bad parts of the Patriots, I would think it would be a little easier than your making it seem.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:31pm
All 3 super bowls? Do you have any proof that it in any way actually impacted the games? Knowing your plays does not make Adam Vineatieri make field goals. By the way your still using cheating as a comeback. It's so easy to pick the bad parts of the Patriots, I would think it would be a little easier than your making it seem.

Of course there is more to nick pick, but why bother? lol I just find it funny as hell how your trying to defend the fact that they did it, oh and why there isnt proof? Cause they destroyed most of the tapes when congress was going to investigate. Stay classy New England ;)

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:33pm
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/new_england_patriots_cheating_scandal/

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:39pm
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/new_england_patriots_cheating_scandal/

I'm not "defending" that they did it. They shouldn't have done it. But you still can't prove that it actually influenced the game. By the way you keep saying I cant tell if your just one of those people who only like their own team and won't compliment other teams and have an extremely low sports IQ. I never said they justified why they did it but I did say that knowing plays does not make kickers complete field goals.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:43pm
I'm not "defending" that they did it. They shouldn't have done it. But you still can't prove that it actually influenced the game. By the way you keep saying I cant tell if your just one of those people who only like their own team and won't compliment other teams and have an extremely low sports IQ. I never said they justified why they did it but I did say that knowing plays does not make kickers complete field goals.

Low sports IQ? I respect alot of teams I however dont respect New England. I do agree they have had some good players but personally I hate NE for alot of reasons and really I dont have to justify that to you or to anyone else. ;) And things happening in the game lead to field goals. Which can be said happen from video typing defensive signals to allow your offense to get in FG range. lol Come on guy

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:46pm
Low sports IQ? I respect alot of teams I however dont respect New England. I do agree they have had some good players but personally I hate NE for alot of reasons and really I dont have to justify that to you or to anyone else. ;) And things happening in the game lead to field goals. Which can be said happen from video typing defensive signals to allow your offense to get in FG range. lol Come on guy

Come on guy? I know that obviously knowing plays gets you into good field condition but it dosen't let your leg hit the ball between the posts. It also dosen't let you throw the ball right into the arms of your receiver or even let your receiver hold onto the ball. If you won't even say why you hate a team than there's not a point in talking shit and then when asked why you can't respect a team, you answer with "I don't have to tell you".

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 12:49pm
Come on guy? I know that obviously knowing plays gets you into good field condition but it dosen't let your leg hit the ball between the posts. It also dosen't let you throw the ball right into the arms of your receiver or even let your receiver hold onto the ball. If you won't even say why you hate a team than there's not a point in talking shit and then when asked why you can't respect a team, you answer with "I don't have to tell you".

Adam Vinitari was a good FG kicker, no doubt about that. And yes it comes down to the players but it still gets rid of that real win if your offense always knows what defense is coming. Also how the fact that 3 of their super bowl rings are based off the fact that they used that method of cheating as one of the reasons. Why should I respect a team that does that then their coach lies about it intill he got caught red handed? lol

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 12:53pm
Adam Vinitari was a good FG kicker, no doubt about that. And yes it comes down to the players but it still gets rid of that real win if your offense always knows what defense is coming. Also how the fact that 3 of their super bowl rings are based off the fact that they used that method of cheating as one of the reasons. Why should I respect a team that does that then their coach lies about it intill he got caught red handed? lol

Well obviously, if your doing something wrong, your not going to just come out and say "Yea we did something wrong". Any coach would have done that. BB isn't unique in the sense that he wouldn't admit it until hes caught but if you ask any sports analyst what they think of BB, almost all will say he's one the best coaches of all time.

And why hate a team just because of a coaches decision? I don't dislike the Pats because Belichick goes for gutsy 4th and X yard plays, but sometimes I dislike him for doing that. I don't hate the Colts but I don't like Manning. (Notice I didn't say I "hate" them. They're good, which makes me like them, but they just seem to stuck up or overconfident.)

I'm not saying you should change your mind, but saying you respect the game dosen't mean there's exceptions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2886785

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 01:01pm
Well obviously, if your doing something wrong, your not going to just come out and say "Yea we did something wrong". Any coach would have done that. BB isn't unique in the sense that he wouldn't admit it until hes caught but if you ask any sports analyst what they think of BB, almost all will say he's one the best coaches of all time.

And why hate a team just because of a coaches decision? I don't dislike the Pats because Belichick goes for gutsy 4th and X yard plays, but sometimes I dislike him for doing that. I don't hate the Colts but I don't like Manning. (Notice I didn't say I "hate" them. They're good, which makes me like them, but they just seem to stuck up or overconfident.)

I'm not saying you should change your mind, but saying you respect the game dosen't mean there's exceptions.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2886785

The of the matter is, its different to I dont like a team cause of a coach gutsy call or a player but I dont like them cause of how they won their last championship games that makes me dislike them. Any NFL analyst can have their own opinion of him but personally what he did takes away what those men and young men did for him and that program. For that he doesnt get any respect and for that program to keep him after that, they also dont get respect.

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 01:07pm
The of the matter is, its different to I dont like a team cause of a coach gutsy call or a player but I dont like them cause of how they won their last championship games that makes me dislike them. Any NFL analyst can have their own opinion of him but personally what he did takes away what those men and young men did for him and that program. For that he doesnt get any respect and for that program to keep him after that, they also dont get respect.

Belichick was fined and Pats where stripped of their first round pick. Why with those to losses would you also fire the head coach who has been called the best of all time? That's like in any sport. A player does steroids and they keep him on the team. Ever hear of Jimmy Johnson? Pretty good coach of the Cowboys. http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/

Don't say "I hate the Patriots" but only focus on BB.

Also this is the playoffs thread so PMing from here would be better.

Italian Jew
10 Jan 2010, 01:07pm
Let's all stop living in the past and just understand the Patriots are playing like shit right now. Brady is playing poorly and any receivers without the last names of Moss or Welker aren't worth a damn.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 01:08pm
Belichick was fined and Pats where stripped of their first round pick. Why with those to losses would you also fire the head coach who has been called the best of all time? That's like in any sport. A player does steroids and they keep him on the team. Ever hear of Jimmy Johnson? Pretty good coach of the Cowboys. http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/

Don't say "I hate the Patriots" but only focus on BB.

Also this is the playoffs thread so PMing from here would be better.

To each their own ;) back on topic, Pats still losing. :P

Italian Jew
10 Jan 2010, 02:09pm
And that's how their season ends....

Brady sacked on 4th down and a Victory formation for the Ravens.

That's probably the only time I have heard New England fans boo their home team for a period beyond one or two plays.

TheTruth
10 Jan 2010, 02:12pm
And that's how their season ends....

Brady sacked on 4th down and a Victory formation for the Ravens.

That's probably the only time I have heard New England fans boo their home team for a period beyond one or two plays.

As long as we pick people better in this draft then we did last year, we'll do better next year ;_;

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 02:22pm
Now its time for Greenbay and Arizona, personally I would like to see Greenbay win but I havent really watched the Cards this season so not sure how this will go.

The Baltimore Ravens
10 Jan 2010, 03:10pm
Im sorry that was a awesome ass kicking

Supa
10 Jan 2010, 03:31pm
I have to comment on the New England spygate scandal.

First off, New England only video taped the New York Jets defensive signals during the 2007 season. It was alleged that each team agreed to allow the tapings, but the Jets pulled out from it. Who knows the actual truth. The patriots didn't win the Super Bowl anyway and they were a better team than the Jets anyhow.

Then the Boston Herald wrote out a nonfactual article, for which they later apologized for, that stated the Patriots taped a Rams walk through prior to there Super Bowl matchup. No evidence was ever found and even the video equipment guy who came out and said the patriots had been videotaping defnesive signals from the 200-2003 seasons said there was never a tape made for that. Whether or not any of that happened, who knows, it's all speculation.

I bet EVERY team bends the rules EVERY season. It's just a matter of how much and if you get caught. The Patriots got caught under once circumstance and it tarnished that season.

Either way, unless there is evidence of something that occurred, you can't say a team cheated. That's like me saying... oh, the Steelers cheated last year. The coach stole the playbook from the Cardinals coach. I have no evidence though, because the Steelers destroyed it all.

Fact, the Pats cheated in ONE game against the Jets in 2007.

That is all.

P.S. The Ravens played a great game today. I'll be pulling for them for the remainder of the playoffs since my Eagles were fat out owned last night.

Drox
10 Jan 2010, 03:46pm
I have to comment on the New England spygate scandal.

First off, New England only video taped the New York Jets defensive signals during the 2007 season. It was alleged that each team agreed to allow the tapings, but the Jets pulled out from it. Who knows the actual truth. The patriots didn't win the Super Bowl anyway and they were a better team than the Jets anyhow.

Then the Boston Herald wrote out a nonfactual article, for which they later apologized for, that stated the Patriots taped a Rams walk through prior to there Super Bowl matchup. No evidence was ever found and even the video equipment guy who came out and said the patriots had been videotaping defnesive signals from the 200-2003 seasons said there was never a tape made for that. Whether or not any of that happened, who knows, it's all speculation.

I bet EVERY team bends the rules EVERY season. It's just a matter of how much and if you get caught. The Patriots got caught under once circumstance and it tarnished that season.

Either way, unless there is evidence of something that occurred, you can't say a team cheated. That's like me saying... oh, the Steelers cheated last year. The coach stole the playbook from the Cardinals coach. I have no evidence though, because the Steelers destroyed it all.

Fact, the Pats cheated in ONE game against the Jets in 2007.

That is all.

P.S. The Ravens played a great game today. I'll be pulling for them for the remainder of the playoffs since my Eagles were fat out owned last night.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-15237722.html

Just to make clear, they had tapes of teams also at the end of the 2006 season. They finished with a 12–4 record and a division title before losing to the Indianapolis Colts in the playoffs. NFL Commissioner had those tapes destroyed while the Jets one became public.

btw Green bay is losing

GrayFox
10 Jan 2010, 06:53pm

You do realize that almost all coaches do that? Yours probably does too, so nice try on insulting us. Oh, what did we do after you all accused us? Went on a rampage, destroyed every team we went against. Oh yea.

Italian Jew
10 Jan 2010, 07:08pm
As long as we pick people better in this draft then we did last year, we'll do better next year ;_;

Invest in DEFENSE

GrayFox
10 Jan 2010, 08:03pm
Invest in DEFENSE

We did that two years ago, but then tragedy struck. I'm not sure how Moss is feeling right now, after being a non-factor almost all of the season.

Bilbo Baggins
10 Jan 2010, 09:53pm
QQ
the pats lost!

Josh
10 Jan 2010, 11:05pm
Shitty kicking so far.

Drox
11 Jan 2010, 05:33am
You do realize that almost all coaches do that? Yours probably does too, so nice try on insulting us. Oh, what did we do after you all accused us? Went on a rampage, destroyed every team we went against. Oh yea.

Its against League rules, so I doubt all coaches do it. :P Touche

The Baltimore Ravens
11 Jan 2010, 12:04pm
QQ
the pats lost!
I agree who cares just stop QQ about it.