PDA

View Full Version : Dantes inferno (demo) review (amateur/short version)

Omar
9 Jan 2010, 10:05am
Dantes inferno demo.

While I've been waiting for a demo to come up, I got notified on XBL, first I thought it would be corny and short and probably something that would kill all my high expectations for this game that seemed so epic.
Well..
I played the demo and somewhat predicted the gameplay as it should be (combos, upgrades, yadda yadda)
Though, if you can notice, the developers has gone deeply into the storyline which makes the game much more interesting, there are some really cool moves and the boss fight with death was fucking awesome. The cutscenes are fucking bueatiful and they certainly meant R-rated, cause there are tits and extremely gory stuff.
This demo has leveled my expectation and the graphics are actually really good, I must admit though, it would've seem like they took the same gameplay developers from God of War and placed it in the Dantes Inferno team. The demo is also a bit longer than most demos, which i think is good.

tl;dr
The demo is fucking awesome.
Overall evaluation:
gameplay 4/5
storyline (so far) 5/5
Graphics 4/5 and 5/5 for cutscenes.

Tyler
9 Jan 2010, 10:13am
Agree'd, when you fight death and cut him in half was fun, and riding that one giant demon thing when your at the gates of hell. I plan on buying this game when it comes out.

Omar
9 Jan 2010, 10:40am
Agree'd, when you fight death and cut him in half was fun, and riding that one giant demon thing when your at the gates of hell. I plan on buying this game when it comes out.

Agreed.

Though the riding of the giant demon thing is a bit iffy, imo, still really good though.

Trogdor
9 Jan 2010, 10:40am
Cutscene graphics were fucking amazing. I'll play the demo again just to watch that horse step in the puddle.

Omar
9 Jan 2010, 10:42am
Cutscene graphics were fucking amazing. I'll play the demo again just to watch that horse step in the puddle.

Win, that's what I'm talkin' about, the graphics are INSANE, even when he touch her lips.