View Full Version : Game Room??

Suri
7 Jan 2010, 06:35am
Microsoft just announced their new thing for the Xbox360 GAME ROOM
http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/06/microsoft-announces-game-room-for-xbox-360/

What do you think?

Drox
7 Jan 2010, 06:40am
I think its just microsoft trying to squeeze some more money out of 360Live users as always. lol

TNT
7 Jan 2010, 08:02am
Yeah, M$ is just trying to get more money out of this.

In the near future...

User: "Uh, hello? Yeah, I just opened my Xbox and there is no power cable in it."
Microsoft: "Yeah, that's sold separately now."

Itch
7 Jan 2010, 08:34am
Yeah, M$ is just trying to get more money out of this.

In the near future...

User: "Uh, hello? Yeah, I just opened my Xbox and there is no power cable in it."
Microsoft: "Yeah, that's sold separately now."

As much as you joke about that HP and other vendors have been excluding the USB cables from their printers for years now requiring you to buy them separately.

Tomathon
7 Jan 2010, 09:29am
Microsoft ripping us off!!!

Red
7 Jan 2010, 09:37am

Then don't buy microsoft, simple.

XeNo
7 Jan 2010, 12:10pm
Then don't buy microsoft, simple.
Ya, give Power Point the big FUCK YOU.

Cait Sithz
7 Jan 2010, 12:27pm
Lol HOME copy xD

TheTruth
7 Jan 2010, 02:09pm

How the fuck is it ripping you off? It's not required you have it.

Lol HOME copy xD

Home is a customizable arcade?

Please take your fanboy to another thread and leave it there. Thank you. Come again.

Italian Jew
7 Jan 2010, 02:34pm
It is $.50 to play a game. $3.00 to download the game for just the Xbox or PC and $4.00 for it to be available on both PC and Xbox.

There is nothing wrong with this seeing as it is OPTIONAL. If you want to spend some money playing with other people in a virtual arcade setting, it is perfectly fine.

Suri
7 Jan 2010, 02:54pm
It is $.50 to play a game. $3.00 to download the game for just the Xbox or PC and $4.00 for it to be available on both PC and Xbox.

There is nothing wrong with this seeing as it is OPTIONAL. If you want to spend some money playing with other people in a virtual arcade setting, it is perfectly fine.

Agree.

Microsoft is not forcing you to play this or pay for this. It's something else they have to offer people on their platform. People will pay for it and they will like it.

They had nothing else to really say at CES, but that Project Natal will be here in December. But I would not be shocked to see that date pushed back.

TheTruth
7 Jan 2010, 07:50pm
http://kotaku.com/5442810/the-first-30%252B-games-for-microsofts-new-game-room

Football for the Atari 2600?

I WANT ON THAT SHIT.