PDA

View Full Version : A Leave Of Absense

Silent
13 Feb 2008, 09:52pm
Well, as excited as I am about my new job im disapointed at the same time. Starting Friday, I will be working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day (this doesnt include coming Sunday or Monday .. holiday). Basically I will get up at 5am and home at 5pm to be in bed for 10pm. I will be doing this for one to two months straight so I feel I should step down temporarily as AO and pass the torche so to speak. Until work slows down and im actually able to contribute more effort to our wonderful community I will be on the side lines. Do no fret... I will be on occasionaly and will not cancel my admin. Also as a suprise I will be pulling in about $1300 a week so donations will be made. Its been fun and I look forward to seeing everyone as much as im use too when work slows down and I have the time.

Hunter
14 Feb 2008, 03:32am
Good luck on your new job. If only I was admin and a good trusted one. :sad:

Blank
14 Feb 2008, 06:24am
Well Silient, life is a dynamic process. Change is always present, and so is the need for adaptability. I have lived in 3 different timezones in the past 5 years, and I getting ready to move again. The one constant thru the years is friends. Although I have never shook anyone's hand here, I do value every person that I have met.

You efforts to the community will be missed, and I hope that your absence will be brief.

Good Luck in your future endeavor, I wish you all the best.

Your buddy,

*blank*

broncoty
14 Feb 2008, 06:56am
Good luck and stay safe

~Bron

matt 187
14 Feb 2008, 07:00am
Good luck with that seem's to be nice.

Matt.
14 Feb 2008, 07:59am
Your a lucky bastard. I find one of my dream jobs and get paid half then that lol. But good luck, I know how it feels to leave home for so long on work. Erm well I dunno if your leaving home or just working a lot lol. Nvm.

If I confused you I basically meant to say good luck with your job and have fun.

I talk too much :/

Suri
14 Feb 2008, 08:19am
I wish you luck with your new job. And remember life and family always comes before games. :) It's sad but true. :) Hurry back.

Paladin
14 Feb 2008, 09:18am
That's blasphemy Suri! What kind of nonsense is life before games?!

Seriously though, Good luck Silent.

Suri
14 Feb 2008, 10:44am
That's blasphemy Suri! What kind of nonsense is life before games?!

Seriously though, Good luck Silent.

Crap that's what my wife always tells me. I did not even notice what i was typing. SHE BRAIN WASHED ME!!!!

Itch
14 Feb 2008, 10:56am
Crap that's what my wife always tells me. I did not even notice what i was typing. SHE BRAIN WASHED ME!!!!

Brainwashing 101 is the first course taught when getting a degree in Wife.:err:

Good luck Silent.

Italian Jew
14 Feb 2008, 01:06pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Haggard
14 Feb 2008, 01:59pm
Well hope to see you around when you get a chance. You have done a great job as an AO and you will be missed. If your free time opens back up in the future please let me know. We will see you on the servers when you have free time. Good luck with the job.

LitKey
14 Feb 2008, 02:00pm
Take it easy, Silent

Kennith
14 Feb 2008, 03:56pm
Have fun!

The Green Bastard
14 Feb 2008, 08:38pm
Yo gl knowing you... you will probly be fine cuase your a smart one :P

Gumpy
15 Feb 2008, 10:18am
Good luck! :jimlad: