PDA

View Full Version : Admins slapping

Hodges
13 Feb 2008, 08:14pm
In the complaint about Jack Sparow, he says he's OK because "That Spot is a legit spot by single boost only easy to get to.."
In my opinion, that's bullshit. If it takes a boost to get to it, you should have to boost to it. If you fall off, find your way back up or go somewhere else. Blaming it on someone else for slapping you off is like saying that because you were slowed down by a teammate - for example, someone running with a galil out - and got zombied, you should be unzombied because it wasn't your fault.

Didn't know admins were allowed to use their powers to get to places. Yeh, okay, the spot is "legit" because you can boost to it. So boost to it.

well.. am not suppose post here but from the number of players in consol stats u can see that there was many, and admins can't just click on ur name and it automatically slap u a couple times. it takes like 10 sec, so he could not just turn around and slap the u around.Im sure he has it bound.

I'll probably get attacked now for attempting to disrupt how you guys do things, but I thought it was pretty important.

broncoty
13 Feb 2008, 08:27pm
Whether it is legit and acceptable in that situation is up for debate.

Personally, I do not care if an admin slaps me or what not if we are just messing around but I would not use my admin powers to get back to a place.

Hodges, you probably will not be personally attacked if you keep it professional, but as soon as the personal attacks start flying this thread will be locked, but know that I support what your saying.

Haggard
13 Feb 2008, 10:32pm
If I find out that admins are slapping themselves to gain an advantage they will be punished. You have no proof in this thread so nothing I can do.

Hodges
13 Feb 2008, 10:50pm
We've established the principle here, now we're just confused over the qualifications. Is what jack did, slapping himself back up, giving himself an advantage in your eyes? Should admins even slap themselves at all?

Is the admin saying that he did slap himself up to a point considered proof?

slap my self back up on to my spot that I was at...

broncoty
14 Feb 2008, 07:00am
We've established the principle here, now we're just confused over the qualifications. Is what jack did, slapping himself back up, giving himself an advantage in your eyes?

See but the argument is that he only gained back an advantage that he had lost

Myyargument is if a player had been slapped down the player would not have been able to slap himself back up, therefore an admin should not be able to also.

Either way I do not see any punishment coming of this situation nor do I think it would be pertinent, but I would rather see some clarification on whether in the future this is ok or not.

Hodges
14 Feb 2008, 04:52pm
See but the argument is that he only gained back an advantage that he had lost

Myyargument is if a player had been slapped down the player would not have been able to slap himself back up, therefore an admin should not be able to also.

Either way I do not see any punishment coming of this situation nor do I think it would be pertinent, but I would rather see some clarification on whether in the future this is ok or not.
that's all I was looking for, too. Not trying to cause trouble for jack, I just want this to be clear and concise.

Thanks for the support broncoty.

Hiphopopotomus
31 Mar 2008, 05:49pm
If I find out that admins are slapping themselves to gain an advantage they will be punished. You have no proof in this thread so nothing I can do.

I have seen many admins specially on island escape slap them selves alllllll the way across the map so they do not have to die.

raven maniac
31 Mar 2008, 06:32pm
noooooo we got another one ressurecting old threads :(

NIKO
31 Mar 2008, 07:37pm
locked!

PotshotPolka
4 Apr 2008, 10:22pm
RISE!!!!!

http://www.intermirifica.org/easter/resurrect5.jpg