PDA

View Full Version : Latest Bleach Episode

PinPon
5 Jan 2010, 09:27pm
What do you think will happen to Byakuya as he faces of with Kouga?

Will Kouga win and another filler comes in?

or

Will Byakuya win and the story go back to the Arrancar plot?

Dante
5 Jan 2010, 09:46pm
Well, that's dumb, read the manga. The filler will prolly end next week or the week after. Then they will get back to the Arrancar plot, go up to about when Ichigo fight Ulquiorra, and then it will probably go towards another filler.

PinPon
5 Jan 2010, 09:51pm
Well, that's dumb, read the manga. The filler will prolly end next week or the week after. Then they will get back to the Arrancar plot, go up to about when Ichigo fight Ulquiorra, and then it will probably go towards another filler.

I don't really read the manga's because of the reason that I like colorful pictures moving around and I like that it's going back to Ichigo because he goes SUPER VIZARD and gets the long hair, which is pretty cool. Thanks for filling me in (:

Zealot
5 Jan 2010, 09:55pm
its still filler? fuck bleach sucks

Drox
5 Jan 2010, 10:27pm
I hope the filler ends soon so I dont have to read the manga like i had to do with Naruto when they did that crappy 3 tailed beast filler.

PinPon
6 Jan 2010, 01:13am

Fillers do suck and I hope they'd get to the plot but the seasons would end faster & earlier without them and for Bleach sucking, you have your opinions and I have mine (:

Zaraki
6 Jan 2010, 06:30am
What do you think will happen to Byakuya as he faces of with Kouga?

Will Kouga win and another filler comes in?

or

Will Byakuya win and the story go back to the Arrancar plot?

Copying my naruto talk ??
Get some real ideas ^^

Btw, fight was awesome

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Final Scene, White imperial sword is awesome ^^

don't copy my weekly naruto talk or suffer the consequences ...

MUHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:heh:

Zaraki
6 Jan 2010, 06:31am

NOT TRUE, it's cool, but in a filler period ^^

Zealot
6 Jan 2010, 07:06am
NOT TRUE, it's cool, but in a filler period ^^

The pacing is so slow for the fights its not even funny, not to mention Ichigo has 2 attacks Getsuga tenshou and Hollow, he doesn't even fight in Shikai cause he's weak as hell in his base form. I mean really he doesn't even have to train to get strong like dbz levels, even Goku had to use the hyperbolic time chamber.

Zaraki
6 Jan 2010, 11:00am
The pacing is so slow for the fights its not even funny, not to mention Ichigo has 2 attacks Getsuga tenshou and Hollow, he doesn't even fight in Shikai cause he's weak as hell in his base form. I mean really he doesn't even have to train to get strong like dbz levels, even Goku had to use the hyperbolic time chamber.

DBZ, once again ... :confused1:

PinPon
6 Jan 2010, 07:55pm
Copying my naruto talk ??
Get some real ideas ^^

Btw, fight was awesome

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, Final Scene, White imperial sword is awesome ^^

don't copy my weekly naruto talk or suffer the consequences ...

MUHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:heh:

Well my bad ;p I didn't get to see your thread just a thing that sparked in my mind after watching the episode.

Lefty
6 Jan 2010, 07:56pm
Bleach fillers are bad. (Can't follow the story right) I can't even stand watching this filler.

Zealot
7 Jan 2010, 12:36am
DBZ, once again ... :confused1:

what? I'm just comparing how main characters get stronger by training and all Ichigo does is yell and wait for Orihime to say his name 1231230123120312 times then he fucks shit up.

Zaraki
10 Jan 2010, 04:25pm
what? I'm just comparing how main characters get stronger by training and all Ichigo does is yell and wait for Orihime to say his name 1231230123120312 times then he fucks shit up.

Yeah, you just hit a major issue in Bleach xD
Their expressions look like shit ^^
Orihime is getting all turned up if ichigo get's beaten up till death xD
watch and observe, annoyed me So many times :lol:

Zaraki
10 Jan 2010, 04:28pm
Well my bad ;p I didn't get to see your thread just a thing that sparked in my mind after watching the episode.

No problem of course ^^
Was just enjoyed by seeing your thread :bigsmile:
You have the right to post what u want on the forum except the things that aren't allowed in the rules :p

I prefer watching bleach, but talking about naruto is much funnier, because the suspence at every episode's ending.

The suspence in bleach endings are :sleep: <-- (need to say more ?? :heh:)

Drox
13 Jan 2010, 12:02am
more filler to come :\ lol

Zaraki
13 Jan 2010, 06:31am
more filler to come :\ lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:r ant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

This will be the ending of bleach if they continue to smoke weed while making it!!!

Dante
13 Jan 2010, 07:10am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....:r ant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

This will be the ending of bleach if they continue to smoke weed while making it!!!

Not really, they have to make fillers, They've already caught up to the Manga, if they were to continue they wouldn't go in the right way. Just get used to it, next weeks seems like it'll be the last episode for this filler. It's either that or the week after next.

Metal
13 Jan 2010, 09:51am
It was ok.
I kinda gave up on bleach.

Zealot
13 Jan 2010, 06:47pm
Not really, they have to make fillers, They've already caught up to the Manga, if they were to continue they wouldn't go in the right way. Just get used to it, next weeks seems like it'll be the last episode for this filler. It's either that or the week after next.

Say wut?

Ulq vs Ichigo took forever, probably around 10 chapters combined with going back to Kakura town it was like 40+ Not to mention Yammy/etc/Orihime. Now fast forward to Ulq's death and you have Soul society vs 1-3, which also took forever, then vizards, etc. The story is so fucking far ahead and fillers need to stop. Naruto is even worse with this because their on eps 140 something while the chapter is 470 something.

FUCK I HATE FILLER, RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dante
13 Jan 2010, 06:53pm
Say wut?

Ulq vs Ichigo took forever, probably around 10 chapters combined with going back to Kakura town it was like 40+ Not to mention Yammy/etc/Orihime. Now fast forward to Ulq's death and you have Soul society vs 1-3, which also took forever, then vizards, etc. The story is so fucking far ahead and fillers need to stop. Naruto is even worse with this because their on eps 140 something while the chapter is 470 something.

FUCK I HATE FILLER, RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

He's not dead yet in the anime, Grimjow is. The last episode left off when Ichigo when to fight Ulq.

Zaraki
14 Jan 2010, 10:35am
He's not dead yet in the anime, Grimjow is. The last episode left off when Ichigo when to fight Ulq.

Grimmjow was a cool guy ;)
Ulqiorra or some is a lame guy, but his release is übercool :toung:

Drox
20 Jan 2010, 10:42am
Alright episode this week, nothing special.

Zaraki
26 Jan 2010, 04:41pm
Alright episode this week, nothing special.

Same feeling about it...
BUT
Plz remind that exactly the same is happening in anime/manga...

The Captains arrive xD

No inspiration for both of them??:happy:

Dante
26 Jan 2010, 08:33pm
Well, they're not going to return to the Arancar Arc. Due to further complications with the executives, they're doing another Filler Arc. Nothing I didn't expect though. Seeing as the series is still relatively close to the manga still.

Drox
26 Jan 2010, 09:44pm
Well, they're not going to return to the Arancar Arc. Due to further complications with the executives, they're doing another Filler Arc. Nothing I didn't expect though. Seeing as the series is still relatively close to the manga still.

:\ lame

Dante
26 Jan 2010, 10:01pm
:\ lame

Yeah I thought so too. They announce it at the end of this weeks Bleach episode. But what are you going to do? They're almost at the manga, if they jumped back in, they'd go for about 4 episodes and have to jump back into a filler arc. So, it's better this way, so that they can let the manga build up some before killing it off.

Drox
26 Jan 2010, 10:26pm
Yeah I thought so too. They announce it at the end of this weeks Bleach episode. But what are you going to do? They're almost at the manga, if they jumped back in, they'd go for about 4 episodes and have to jump back into a filler arc. So, it's better this way, so that they can let the manga build up some before killing it off.

Im surprised the manga is farther ahead with how long this filler dragged out but all well.

bamfers
27 Jan 2010, 06:16pm
I don't really read the manga's because of the reason that I like colorful pictures moving around and I like that it's going back to Ichigo because he goes SUPER VIZARD and gets the long hair, which is pretty cool. Thanks for filling me in (:

By SUPER VIZARD, don't you mean Vasto Lorde?