PDA

View Full Version : PS3's Exclusive MAG - Gimme a hell yeah?

{Sinister}
2 Jan 2010, 02:55pm
MAG.
A Game Never Before Seen In The Market - A War FPS Based Game With Massive FireFights And A Total Of 256 Players In One Huge Map!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ_1kpI99Q&feature=related

The Private Beta Testing Has Been Underway Quite A Bit.
NOW A Public Release Of The Game Is Out - And Servers Will Be Open January 4Th.

Who All Plays PS3 And Will Be Apart Of This Epic Game?
This Is A PS3 ONLY Beta, So You SexBawks FanBoys/Girls Won't Be Getting Any Of 'Dis Ass.

For All Of The Newbs Asking Or SexBawkers. "WTF Is MAG?"
And "256 Players, No Way Dude."

Yes Way.

MAG is an upcoming MMO shooter for the PlayStation 3 in development by Zipper Interactive. The game was announced at Sony's E3 2008 press conference. Various subtitles were being considered for the game, including MAG: Shadow War, MAG: Zero, MAG: Global Assault and MAG: Final Hour. The game is scheduled for release in North America on January 26, 2010. Release dates for the rest of the world have not yet been announced.

[edit] GameplayThe game will utilize a new server architecture to support online battles with up to 256 players, with users divided into 8-player squads, with 4 squads forming a platoon, and 4 platoons forming a company. Each squad will be led by a player who has advanced through the game's ranking system. Character statistics and development will also increase with frequent gameplay.The players most advanced in rank will be able to either direct the battle or participate directly in combat.

Basic battles will take place within ongoing, faction-based campaigns to encourage the player to actively play. The game will contain three factions: S.V.E.R (pronounced Sever), an alliance of war-torn countries; Raven, a futuristic faction with soldiers equipped with carbon-fiber armor and high-tech weaponry; and Valor, a military force with more standard gear. The game's E3 unveiling trailer featured large landscapes, tactics such as air strikes and parachuting, and a variety of vehicles, from tanks and APC's to airplanes. Players will be able to customize the face, voice, and armor of their characters, as well as what weapons and kit they carry into battle. The game will be a first-person shooter.

http://www.mag.com/

I Personally Think This Game Is The Best Damn Thing For PS3 Yet.
A Game No Other Company Or Console Can Handle Or Do, Xbox FanBoys Are Raving That Thias Games Shit, But I Think Thats The Envy That SexBawks's Stamina Cannot Last As Long In Bed As This Game Can.

So, Discuss.
And Be Real Here, No Flame War Crap. :)

Anyone gonna buy this game and whos gonna be apart of the open beta?

For anyone that asks.

The Public Beta Is in the PSN Store.
Under Demo, Search the 'M's and you'll find it, Update and patch.

Jan 4Th is When The Servers Open.

Anyway, Yeah.

~ Sinister.

TheTruth
2 Jan 2010, 03:09pm
This is new and interesting...

Toxin
2 Jan 2010, 04:31pm
Anyone have any idea why this is PS3 EXCLUSIVE, while Xbox 360 players are actually PAYING to get good servers. That's why Xbox 360's online gameplay is much smoother. I can barely imagine how 256 players on PS3 servers are gonna work, Xbox 360 should've gotten it, or at least both consoles.

Lux
2 Jan 2010, 04:36pm
Gonna check it out, heard some bad reviews from the private beta though.

Italian Jew
2 Jan 2010, 04:39pm
Anyone have any idea why this is PS3 EXCLUSIVE, while Xbox 360 players are actually PAYING to get good servers. That's why Xbox 360's online gameplay is much smoother. I can barely imagine how 256 players on PS3 servers are gonna work, Xbox 360 should've gotten it, or at least both consoles.

The dedicated servers on the PS3 are not run by Sony; they are bought and managed by the production company.

For the games on the 360 that use dedicated servers, it is the same way, but they still need to meet the standards for operating on Xbox Live whereas on PSN, the services can be of whatever value the studio chooses while Sony provides very little (hence the current non-existent cost).

The company behind the game is probably going to spend a good enough amount of money to make sure their servers run smoothly or they find servers that run smoothly.

Xbox Live users don't pay for good servers; they pay for a good service. Most games on both the 360 and PS3 are P2P, so there aren't any real servers involved. Everything on the 360 relies on Xbox Live, so those users usually have a great service being provided for all or most games (hence the cost). The con to this is that if there is a problem with Xbox Live, it affects just about everything regarding online activity on the 360.

Since the PS3 has a free system, the setup relies on many different hubs of activity rather than one unified system. It isn't as fluid and easy to manage uniformly as Xbox Live, but if a problem exists, it only affects an immediate area of online activity (specific game maybe) unless it is a huge problem.

It could be a game run on the 360, but one of the main reason why it isn't probably has to do with the developer wanting to control its own system rather than letting Microsoft run the show.

I personally don't think this game will be a big success. Seems too much of a clusterfuck type game and I don't want to spend money on it unless I know for sure it is a game I could play for a long time.

Who All Plays PS3 And Will Be Apart Of This Epic Game?
This Is A PS3 ONLY Beta, So You SexBawks FanBoys/Girls Won't Be Getting Any Of 'Dis Ass.

For All Of The Newbs Asking Or SexBawkers. "WTF Is MAG?"
And "256 Players, No Way Dude."

I Personally Think This Game Is The Best Damn Thing For PS3 Yet.
A Game No Other Company Or Console Can Handle Or Do, Xbox FanBoys Are Raving That Thias Games Shit, But I Think Thats The Envy That SexBawks's Stamina Cannot Last As Long In Bed As This Game Can.

So, Discuss.
And Be Real Here, No Flame War Crap. :)

You are a FUCKING MORON.

You should try not flaming people when you are asking for a flame free discussion.

Toxin
2 Jan 2010, 04:40pm
But Sony must pay them a shitload to keep them to release on PS3 only.

Metal
2 Jan 2010, 04:42pm
Its not like pc has already done this.
Sure its a console, but this is getting cocky
Just stay with fun n games.
I saw a comment on this youtube video page

"360 doesn't need 256 players to have a good online experience"
This goes with all consoles and systems.

Lux
2 Jan 2010, 04:47pm

-QQ
-360 online isn't better for the more popular games...as the producers provide good servers anyway.

What game before this lets you have 256 people in one server?

Italian Jew
2 Jan 2010, 05:00pm

Probably not too much as many companies have broken the "exclusive" tag in the past.

If they did, it would be another poor financial decision as this game style can easily be mimicked (it is itself not an entirely new concept). Other studios can make similar games on other platforms and make the gist of the gameplay the same.

-QQ
-360 online isn't better for the more popular games...as the producers provide good servers anyway.

It provides more SERVICES for different games and online entities. It is up to the individual whether the services are worth the money.

From what has been written about it, I have seen a general consensus that there is nothing flashy or unique in the game in regards to graphics or gameplay. There are plenty of bugs, but it is in a testing phase, so no huge deal there. There was a large level of frustration among players as spawn times were long and it was hard to communicate with your other 100+ teammates.

The selling point for this game is quantity over quality. For some people, an insane amount of players is enough to warrant a purchase. Definitely not for me unless I see otherwise.

Lux
2 Jan 2010, 05:05pm
It provides more SERVICES for different games and online entities. It is up to the individual whether the services are worth the money.

I can't think of a reason to pay for more online serivces and entities (eh...?) than PS3 online provides. Ok...it could do with some more content but I wouldn't pay these big subscriptions..

But as you said...individual preference I guess...no need to derail this thread anymore.

Italian Jew
2 Jan 2010, 05:09pm
I can't think of a reason to pay for more online serivces and entities (eh...?) than PS3 online provides. Ok...it could do with some more content but I wouldn't pay these big subscriptions..

And that's just the thing. Some people will pay for it and some won't. Some people can find a use for $50 a year subscription of services while others have no need for it.

There are pros and cons to each system, so overall and in general, one is not better than the other. It only matters which is better on a specific person to person basis as to what they want.

Jazzyy
2 Jan 2010, 10:48pm
the game itself is a tad overhyped but it deserves it
you have to understand 256 man servers is a BIG accomplishment, it's not something to brush off the shoulder, now, maybe MAG isn't that great of a game, but it accomplished something technology wise that will lead us to a better multiplayer experience. so in my book, fuck ya.

Toxin
3 Jan 2010, 01:57pm
Jazzyy, the idea of getting more than 8/16/24/32 players into one "server" is not a new idea, mostly MMORPGs, i.e. World of Warcraft, but to actually make that into a decent FPS game experience is the hard part.

Shinobi.Kirby
3 Jan 2010, 02:10pm
I tried it.
It's fun, everyone killing each other every second. The best is if your captain has mic, or your party, so you can use some good strategies. Anyways grahics are not that good, and gameplay either.

Its fun, but not a must get. It got borring after a while, but still a good job. They must of thaught that geting 250 players at the same time would atract people.

Ultramarine
3 Jan 2010, 02:17pm

It is being developed by Zipper Interactive, a Sony first party studio who also made Socom 1, 2, 3. The Socom series introduced alot of stuff to online gaming that is the norm now, such as ranks, unlocks, leader boards and clan support, Zipper is also the one to pioneer Online gameplay for the PS2 platform.

Anyways, having been in the Beta for the past few months, i'll give my opinion and experiences with this game.

For starters, rest assured, this game has very little lag, even in the full 256 player matches. I experience less lag in MAG then what i daily experience in Modern Warfare 2.

Next, for those fearing that MAG is a cluster fuck due to the large player count, no need to worry. Squads always follow objectives they get, due to experience bonuses you recieve when performing / completing objects with your Squad. Experience increases your rank, reaching a new rank gives you an unlock point to be used for weapons, scopes, grips, etc.

To those who dislike having so many people playing at once, there are game modes for 32 players, 64, 128, and then the big 256.

Now, the for the Chain of command..

Company Commander, highest ranked player, this guy issues orders to platoon leaders (Orders range from attacking points, defending points, supporting other platoons, etc) The commander has a private communication channel he can select to talk with his platoon leaders. Commanders can call in airstrikes and mortar strikes, supply drops as well i think. Never been the commander myself so i dont know the full extent of their powers. Commanders also give a bonus to nearby troops.

Platoon leaders issue commands to their Squad leaders, 4 Squads per platoon, 8 men per squad. If the command orders a platoon leader to defend a location, the platoon leader will assign one or more of his Squads to handle it. Can call in mortar strikes. Nearby troops recieve a bonus from platoon leaders.

Squad leaders, they recieve orders from their platoon leader and issue it out to their Squad. Squad leaders can request mortar fire (Platoon or commander will grant it or not) and also have some bonus benefits for troops near them.

Anyways, if you have any other questions, ask away.

Cait Sithz
7 Jan 2010, 11:33am
IM giving u a HELL YEAH cause im about to buy a PS3 for this game :)

XeNo
7 Jan 2010, 12:06pm
Jazzyy, the idea of getting more than 8/16/24/32 players into one "server" is not a new idea, mostly MMORPGs, i.e. World of Warcraft, but to actually make that into a decent FPS game experience is the hard part.
MMO's aren't like FPS's.

An FPS takes up a lot of resources and data to track where the players crosshair is, register hits and misses, as well as track where which player is at any given time. Bullet holes have to appear right where you're aiming as well, which is one more thing the game has to register all at once, and 256 people firing assault rifles where each bullet has to register, and a game that has to keep track of all 256 WITHOUT lagging, is huge.

Just go play CS:S on a full 64 man server, you will get lag, your bullets will not register hits correctly, and players will not be tracked correctly.

All an MMO has to do is register a target/click and corresponding skill activators to track to the targeted object/player/monster. It takes far less resources and less data being transferred. Even in MMO's players are not tracked correctly, but you don't notice it since all you have to do is click and on your screen you see them in a different place, but your skills animations go to them on your screen correctly, however on their screen they could very well be 10 feet away, but it doesn't matter since everything registers easier on MMO's.

Anyways, if you have any other questions, ask away.
Are the commanders jackasses?

I mean, really, what stops later on some faggot who is high enough rank to be the commander from just mortaring his teammates and giggling like a schoolgirl?

Cait Sithz
7 Jan 2010, 12:28pm
Unfortunatley Xeno thats how i feel, the fact that players who get commander will use it to speam team kills etc.

This will ruin the balance of the game and how it is surposed to be played :(

FlyAwayNow
7 Jan 2010, 12:42pm
This may be a another reason to cough up the cash for a PS3

Lux
7 Jan 2010, 12:55pm
I was playing the Beta and, the thing is that unless you wear a headset, you can't really hear what anyone is saying, I'm not even sure if people were talking...

I didn't see one command, except defend (and if taken obviously recapture) this point. There were two point so, depending on your platoon you were assigned to either one.

Gameplay was alright. It wasn't a big map, only 32 players I think, but there was no lag or anything like that.

The guns are ok, the aiming isn't bad, there is a level of recoil so it's not stupid like MW2...the one criticism I had was that enemy player names were popping up when my crosshair was near them, sometimes I was just aiming into grass and that is how I found them...

Might try it out a bit more, but so far it's nothing special...the pace is quite a bit slower than MW2, although not as slow as Project Reality...more like Battlefield....I'm not sure if that is a positive or not yet.

Cait Sithz
7 Jan 2010, 01:34pm
Luxz0rz before i own u what team u being on?

b0red
7 Jan 2010, 01:37pm
My friend will not stop talking about this. It looks good if I had a ps3 i would play it but I don't have one. I'll have to go to his house.

Phonicz
7 Jan 2010, 01:54pm
this is new never heard about this

Ultramarine
7 Jan 2010, 07:25pm
Are the commanders jackasses?

I mean, really, what stops later on some faggot who is high enough rank to be the commander from just mortaring his teammates and giggling like a schoolgirl?

From what i've played, i never ran into a jackass commander. i think there is a vote out system for bad commanders, not certain about it. If the community requests it, then zipper will put it in.

Also, i do believe that you can get negative points, and go down ranks that way, again, im not certain about that, havn't played MAG or my PS3 for a month, need to get a new controler but havnt had the time.

Also, the server auto kicks you for excessive team killing.

Toxin
7 Jan 2010, 07:43pm
When you hit Edit, there should be an option to delete.

Yeah, that makes sense Huwa. Let's see how it turns out, if this will be halfway decent, you can expect many more like this to follow.

Undeadkitty
7 Jan 2010, 07:46pm
if you preordered the beta is out and playable right now if you go to gamestop : )

ReGIONALS
8 Jan 2010, 02:23am
regardless of how the game plays i think its a great concept if one of the larger companies could pick it up if it fails and remake it on the same basis of gameplay it would be great.
just with like all the ranking systems and giving orders etc
is really cool

Lux
8 Jan 2010, 06:30am
if you preordered the beta is out and playable right now if you go to gamestop : )

The beta is out to everyone, you don't have to preorder.

Luxz0rz before i own u what team u being on?

Valour

Tomathon
8 Jan 2010, 09:34am
Looks awsome...

{Sinister}
12 Jan 2010, 02:06pm
Okay, love the replies.

I've played since the release of the Pubic 5.0 Beta.

Here is my review of it.

First up.
To answers everyones questions.

The Commanders, are not the jackasses.
Not once have I seen a squad leader, platoon leader or commander be a jackass, I play as a platoon leader and aswell there will be 1 squad leader, 1 platoon leader and 1 commander for each squad to assure well balenced play.

The higher leadership you get qualified for (You must earn points in the leadership rankings, by placing objs and ect.) you will be given higher powers to use such as strikes, commands and such, lower ranks will be limited to few to NONE depending on the higher ranked leader.
Not once have I met an asshole commander, BUT met asshole teammates hellbent on getting the extra exp from getting the marked objs done.

E.G.
My leader marked to repair the mortar battary, I went to repair it, I get 1 EXP for repairing and 1 FRAGO bonus fr doing the marked obj.
I got teamkilled by an asshole teammate trying to get more exp and taking it from me, although MULTIPLE people can repair and still get points he wanted them ALL to himself.
Other then that commanders are great people.

With graphics and gameplay.
In my opinion, the graphics are not uber leet but for maps that are as big as they are and as many people, the are pretty damn good.
Gameplay to me is truly a challange for those 'Pro's' that claim to be the best, in MAG - going 20-0 is a RARE thing even for HIGH leveled players, I saw a level 40 die at least 20 times in the 256 player battle before getting a kill, NOT because he sucked but because SO MANY other players are always firing at you, running into the open IS NOT the wise idea in this game.
Plus its not much about ills, but winning the game.
I've been in battles that I couldn't get past the first few bunker defences simply cause the other team was doing so good defending.

In the 256 player battles.
You must go through three stages.
First is getting past the defending enemies and bunkers armed with turrets all real players, you are to destroy the bunkers and optionally destroy there air defences, triple As and sensors aswell but must secure the burnoff towers to advance.
Second is to secure cooling towers, be aware enemies CAN repair the bunkers so watch your backs.
Third is the hardest, a DAMAGE meter will appear, within any time you have left you have to secure the obj you are given in your squad.
It'll be picked from.
A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H
They are computers you must capture and hold as they damage the base, IF attacking and you reach the max of the damage meter you win, if defending your job is to simple prevent this from happening.

Its chaotic as I have seen times were you can't pass the bunker stage.

So in my view, gameplay for any real hardcore FPS'er will enjoy the challenge.

With Guns.
S.V.E.R, Raven and Valore all are three different factions, all with different guns and armor.
Its all up to how your style is, S.V.E.R and Valor are my best teams.

There is a skill tree YOU can customise and spend points on depending on your style.
You wanna be a good medic with leet sniper skills, you can make this happen.

With Maps.
The first ten levels you'll play on small 50+ player maps, this I assure is good cause the 256 is hell on starters.

When you reach level 10, the maps are large.

You are either attacking the other two factions main base or defending from them, it is all random.
The lagg is NON EXISTENT in my view, even on a low end wireless I NEVER lagg in this game, and reg is never off.
When joining a queue for the 256 player battles I almost instently join a game right after entering.
There is no match making, simple cause you can be a level 20 and kill a level 40, no ones different, its all about your awareness and skill.

With the 256 player deal.
As I said before, there isn't any lagg.
Any bugs I have spotted are a few map glitches like getting into the rocks, and these are fixed almost a few days after.
Xbox could probably do this, but this isn't Xbox's idea, I see more 'hosting the game yourse;f' on Xbox anyway.
On PC - Simply put this isn't an MMO, good luck getting a 1TB net connection to host a server that big.

With Teamkilling.
You do lose points and can get kicked by doing so.

Do confirm Xenos thing.

Yeah, MMO's are not FPS's and trust me for a 256 player the reg is perfect.
You fire at the head and it'll reg, no doubt.

THE ONLY reasons you'd ever miss on this game is because.

This game to me is realistic, the recoil is there, you fire a semi auto sniper like you would on CSS and I ASSURE you will miss EVERY SHOT after the first shot, you can't just spam the gun, even with a foregrip on an assult rifle do I gotta actually burst my shots, fully auto will make you end up firing into the sky.

With every team there are different guns and as you level up skill points can buy you different guns and better ones.

Example.
Default assault rifle on Valor is M4A1, the second upgrade is the SCAR and third is a moded version of the SCAR.

same for the sniper and MG and SMG.

Overall this game is great, I do much give Zipper a thumbs up on this.

Any other questions feel free to ask me.
I'm a level 34 SVER player.

Italian Jew
12 Jan 2010, 02:23pm
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1361/magqz.jpg

Ultramarine
13 Jan 2010, 02:57pm

That describes the noobs alright lol..

Lux
13 Jan 2010, 03:33pm

Lol that could be any fps.....

It's less like MW2, you don't just hold sprint and go around shooting/kniving people right next to them.....it's usually more tactical.

Marshmallow
14 Jan 2010, 09:37pm
MAG sounds cool, just saw the gameplay for it. Might as well buy it since I'm tired of playing Uncharted 2 online.

Morningafter
14 Jan 2010, 10:38pm
God I envy you people.......this is like Battlefield 2 online.....but with 200 more people......so jealous

Stop trying to be fanboys guys.....this game runs smooth with the 250+ on it and actually requires tactical gameplay(AKA working together).......which seems to be a myth with recent fps's.

KennyRoggers
14 Jan 2010, 11:59pm
Like the idea there doing with the mass online but there no way the servers are gonna be perfect for an all out 253 NON LAG battle's

Ultramarine
15 Jan 2010, 12:18am
Like the idea there doing with the mass online but there no way the servers are gonna be perfect for an all out 253 NON LAG battle's

All of us here who have been in the private or open beta have said otherwise.

Italian Jew
15 Jan 2010, 12:32am
They have had some rare problems with the servers, but nothing that prevents most people from testing it.

You can bet to see major problems the first day or so of its release as the servers are going to flooded. After the first week, it should be smooth sailing.

Ultramarine
15 Jan 2010, 12:37am
They have had some rare problems with the servers, but nothing that prevents most people from testing it.

You can bet to see major problems the first day or so of its release as the servers are going to flooded. After the first week, it should be smooth sailing.

No arguement there, all big games server overloads.

NormandyAlive
15 Jan 2010, 02:08am
MAG beta was meh, I rather get BFBC 2.

dobby985
15 Jan 2010, 03:04pm
I'm kinda done with the PS3's online tbh.

Lux
15 Jan 2010, 05:09pm
Stop trying to be fanboys guys.....this game runs smooth with the 250+ on it and actually requires tactical gameplay(AKA working together).......which seems to be a myth with recent fps's.

TBH, when I was playing the beta the only mode I could play was sabotage, and this was a far smaller map, only 32 players I think. The thing is...I didn't hear anyone talking, I couldn't see any commands..people were just doing there own thing really.....it was kind of like MW2 when you're playing Demolition....people do the objectives of unplanting/planting the bomb, but it's just people running around shooting...but it could change.

Shinobi.Kirby
15 Jan 2010, 06:53pm
The servers are hosted by the company, and not sonny. So lag for the first days, but then it should be smooth.

{Sinister}
15 Jan 2010, 09:15pm
Did anyone read my lost ass post?

There isn't any lag.
I run on a low ass KB Wireless and I see no lag ever.

Its perfectly smooth. :3

{Sinister}
15 Jan 2010, 09:16pm
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1361/magqz.jpgLAWLZ!

{Sinister}
15 Jan 2010, 09:17pm
Like the idea there doing with the mass online but there no way the servers are gonna be perfect for an all out 253 NON LAG battle'sOn the Beta they are fine.

The first few days to the week of release they probs will be overloaded but will run smoothly.

{Sinister}
15 Jan 2010, 09:17pm

Agreed.

Italian Jew
15 Jan 2010, 09:49pm
C-c-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Quadruple post FTW bro!

Movement
15 Jan 2010, 09:51pm
l wait till it comes out and check it out before i buy it. Its only the first one, a newer better version would just come out.

C-c-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Quadruple post FTW bro!

Ty

Mercy
17 Jan 2010, 05:50pm
was thinking of getting a ps3 just for this and gt5, problem is.. is that i already have a 360 and a pc so really pointless in the long run

Lux
17 Jan 2010, 06:41pm
was thinking of getting a ps3 just for this and gt5, problem is.. is that i already have a 360 and a pc so really pointless in the long run

Sell the 360 :suspicious:

Mercy
18 Jan 2010, 12:00pm
Sell the 360 :suspicious:

i was thinking of selling it and getting a ps3 but ill play the ps3 just as much as i played the 360 prolly :/

Lux
18 Jan 2010, 01:07pm
Depends whether you think it's worth it or not.

Lordcrazy
21 Jan 2010, 06:49pm
uh guys you are a little late this game has been announced for like two years and there has been lots of previous threads on this...

Gundude54
23 Jan 2010, 09:29pm
Mag looks like soldier front. but looks awesome

Gundude54
23 Jan 2010, 09:48pm
Xbox Live users don't pay for good servers; they pay for a good service. Most games on both the 360 and PS3 are P2P, so there aren't any real servers involved. Everything on the 360 relies on Xbox Live, so those users usually have a great service being provided for all or most games (hence the cost). The con to this is that if there is a problem with Xbox Live, it affects just about everything regarding online activity on the 360.

Since the PS3 has a free system, the setup relies on many different hubs of activity rather than one unified system. It isn't as fluid and easy to manage uniformly as Xbox Live, but if a problem exists, it only affects an immediate area of online activity (specific game maybe) unless it is a huge problem.

Yes I agree with you. A lot of PS3 fanboys always say online is free. If they look more why its free then they know why its free.

I Recommend Xbox360 and PC because more online features and Top Rated Games like Halo Series, Gears of War, Mass Effect [PC and Xbox360] and more.

PS3 is a great console because of the Blu-Ray and Web Browser also some of their Games like Killzone 2 and uncharted 2 also MAG and more.
Also Free online but the online service can lag a little. Then i heard Ps3 owners are going to pay for the online [ i dont know when i just read it from a Game informer Magazine. ]

I rather online for good service

I thought Consoles are all about GAMING not entertainment besides gaming.

Lux
24 Jan 2010, 05:16am
Yes I agree with you. A lot of PS3 fanboys always say online is free. If they look more why its free then they know why its free.

I Recommend Xbox360 and PC because more online features and Top Rated Games like Halo Series, Gears of War, Mass Effect [PC and Xbox360] and more.

PS3 is a great console because of the Blu-Ray and Web Browser also some of their Games like Killzone 2 and uncharted 2 also MAG and more.
Also Free online but the online service can lag a little. Then i heard Ps3 owners are going to pay for the online [ i dont know when i just read it from a Game informer Magazine. ]

I rather online for good service

I thought Consoles are all about GAMING not entertainment besides gaming.

Commenting on PS3 fanboys when you're no better.

PS3 online is fine, the only time I lag is when it's my fault i.e. I'm downloading something on the computer, and there really has never been exceptions to that, leaving aside some games when they first come out...that always happens.

The PS3 has Blu-Ray and Web Browser, but I've never even had a Blu-Ray movie to play, and the web browser is good, but it's not why I buy the PS3.

More online features I always hear this but, I never get answers as to what these are. PS3 has great online play, mic and text chat capabilities in parties for in-game use...what more could you want that is worth paying for? As you said, consoles are meant to be about GAMING not any gimmicks.

Top Rated Games like Halo Series, Gears of War, Mass Effect [PC and Xbox360] and more.

For one, quite a few of 360's exclusives are out on the PC, and your opinion that it has more top rated games is just opinion based. I could say the same thing about the PS3 and not feel biased...it was one of MY main reasons for getting the PS3, I like the console and it's games.

The thread is about MAG not the PS3, why try and start console wars?

LinkNEO
24 Jan 2010, 07:05am
Can we get a list of people and the PMC they will be joining.

Cait Sithz
25 Jan 2010, 11:49am
I am joining SVER with my clan :)

Cannot wait till fridayy!!!

Silentfaith
25 Jan 2010, 05:15pm
Gonna check it out, heard some bad reviews from the private beta though.

Same, lookin at it now