PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball, Bleach or Naruto [4fun poll]

Neji
31 Dec 2009, 07:24pm
Just a little poll 4fun

For me, dragonball, its classic... I remember those times in poland when me and my friends just woke up at like 5am and went to eachothers houses and watch dragonball <3

IntenseFajita
31 Dec 2009, 07:35pm
None of the above, anime is annoying with the wide ass eyes and their knowledge of karate, and magical powers, and overall gay drama (IE: I will destroy you! NO! I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY HANDS! You are no match for me HOOOOOOOOO :3)

Tomathon
1 Jan 2010, 05:11am
Dragonball out of all of them.

Bullet Wound
1 Jan 2010, 05:41am
None of the above, anime is annoying with the wide ass eyes and their knowledge of karate, and magical powers, and overall gay drama (IE: I will destroy you! NO! I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY HANDS! You are no match for me HOOOOOOOOO :3)

Way to troll this section lol.

As for me, I've never seen Dragonball, Naruto and Bleach got boring for me, so I picked other.

Drox
1 Jan 2010, 10:05am
Its hard for me to choose between the 3, since its the 3 anime I enjoy the most. lol

Zaraki
1 Jan 2010, 04:11pm
Need to choose??? Bleach ^^
It's more fun to watch and i have seen dragonball SO many times ... (i have them on dvd)
costed me around 300 €

Metal
1 Jan 2010, 04:23pm
Dragonball- Took to long to beat cpt purple penis gay guy *
Naruto - Needs more boobs and ecchi XD Fan service
Bleach- Needs to finish up

McCallum
1 Jan 2010, 05:23pm
I voted for Bleach, but there wouldn't be Bleach if Dragonball was never created.

Dracula
1 Jan 2010, 05:31pm
Other: Neon genesis Evangelion with Eden of the East comming in a close second.

Zaraki
1 Jan 2010, 06:23pm
I voted for Bleach, but there wouldn't be Bleach if Dragonball was never created.

WTH are you saying???
This is SO not DBZ style...
bleach is independable...
Naruto on the other hand isn't :p
One of the many ninja manga/anime :toung:
You obviously don't know what you said

Drox
1 Jan 2010, 08:10pm
WTH are you saying???
This is SO not DBZ style...
bleach is independable...
Naruto on the other hand isn't :p
One of the many ninja manga/anime :toung:
You obviously don't know what you said

The creator of Bleach was a big DBZ fan, and made his manga/anime because of DBZ. lol

Snitch&Death
1 Jan 2010, 11:30pm
i enjoy all 3 xD naruto,bleach and dragon ballz

Zealot
2 Jan 2010, 12:32am
The creator of Bleach was a big DBZ fan, and made his manga/anime because of DBZ. lol

That's Naruto and One piece and Bleach, and millions of others.

Chronic
2 Jan 2010, 07:35am
I watched DragonBall when I was a Kid and I found it very entertaining. I thought it was a great Show And I used to watch it all the time. It was my favourite Anime.

But when I started watching Bleach I thought it was a really good show and I started watching it Alot more.

As for Naruto I thought it was really boring and not very entertaining ( i might get some hate for this )

I really do Prefer Bleach Over all.

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu119/Shahenshah/Untitled-1.jpg

Cookie
2 Jan 2010, 11:49am
Naruto fight scenes get quite boring, especially if it's Naruto just using Rasengan and shadow clones.

Bleach fight scenes against the captains are pretty cool, but the fillers and arancar fight scenes suck.

DBZ probably has the best fight scenes and BEST english voice actors for a japanese anime.

Out of all, I choose all three.
Do I get a cookie?

Phonicz
2 Jan 2010, 11:56am
Dragonball all the way WOO

Zaraki
2 Jan 2010, 12:22pm

Tite Kubo, made Bleach because there weren't too much cool samurai mangas, don't say that he did that because of DBZ, DBZ was one of the most succesfull mangas in the world, that's why he wanted to make a more powerful manga that could stand up to DBZ, not your version of the story -.-

You guys are inventing things...:rant:

DBZ has NOTHING to do with BLEACH, NARUTO OR ANY MANGA WITH SAMURAI, NINJA, OR MECHAS!!!

Drox
2 Jan 2010, 12:44pm
Tite Kubo, made Bleach because there weren't too much cool samurai mangas, don't say that he did that because of DBZ, DBZ was one of the most succesfull mangas in the world, that's why he wanted to make a more powerful manga that could stand up to DBZ, not your version of the story -.-

You guys are inventing things...:rant:

DBZ has NOTHING to do with BLEACH, NARUTO OR ANY MANGA WITH SAMURAI, NINJA, OR MECHAS!!!

lol Are you kidding me? That would be like saying just cause something motivated you to do something, you can just deny it when it becomes huge. Yes DBZ motivated alot of manga and animes, his and my point was bleach was one of them. Which is true

Leon
2 Jan 2010, 08:24pm
Dragonball cant beat it :P

Zaraki
3 Jan 2010, 03:40pm
lol Are you kidding me? That would be like saying just cause something motivated you to do something, you can just deny it when it becomes huge. Yes DBZ motivated alot of manga and animes, his and my point was bleach was one of them. Which is true

Yes i am kidding you Drox, like hell :heh: