PDA

View Full Version : GUN GAME

MrGall
29 Dec 2009, 03:59pm
why has gun game been removed i want i back :(

Bullet Wound
29 Dec 2009, 04:39pm
Higher ups felt it was not popular enough, so it along with a few other servers, they were taken away.

In there place the TF2 server was put up.

However they have hinted at bringing it back soon.

Paul
29 Dec 2009, 04:51pm
It was allways empty, only filled up when GGE was on. We closed 4 or 5 servers down and are sticking with the ones that actually have people playing in them regularly (exluding reg cs atm).

MrGall
29 Dec 2009, 05:11pm
i did notice a increase in the last few weeks it was open though :)

Bullet Wound
29 Dec 2009, 05:23pm
It was allways empty, only filled up when GGE was on.

Not true.

Sorry but that last 2-3 weeks before you removed it, I was one almost daily with at least 5 other people each time. Had you removed it a few weeks beforehand I would have agreed with you there, it was no where near a regularly played server, but it had its moments throughout the day.

b0red
29 Dec 2009, 05:54pm
I only support if its GG elimination. Elimination is more fun to me and is the only version I like to play.

NoPants
4 Jan 2010, 07:00pm
Rally race was fun for a week or two but for the last 10 days or so it's been empty. At least GG had +10 people playing most of the day. >.>

Daze
4 Jan 2010, 07:26pm
Rally race was fun for a week or two but for the last 10 days or so it's been empty. At least GG had +10 people playing most of the day. >.>

That kinda goes against the actual reality of it. It had players, just not often enough. It's a massive shame, I could get 20 people on there if I threw up a Hillbreak event :/

Itch
6 Jan 2010, 10:14am
I was playing almost nightly and we usually had about 10 players on. Problem was it was not lasting. You'd get a few hours of people playing then it would die down.

I love GG and want to see it come back.. but as I posted in the last GG thread we can only promote 1 new server at a time. Let's make TF2 a success and when it can maintain it's pub popularity w/out a ton of SG regs/admins/CA's etc. Then we can look at what server to promote next.

Metal
6 Jan 2010, 10:22am
It was allways empty, only filled up when GGE was on. We closed 4 or 5 servers down and are sticking with the ones that actually have people playing in them regularly (exluding reg cs atm).

Within a 4-5 hour range TF2 gets 3-4 events

Ojad
8 Jan 2010, 10:05am
I think gg and zmsurf sould come back...

sheriff
17 Jan 2010, 02:26pm
I vote for a Gmod 10 server.

Ketch
20 Jan 2010, 08:58pm
We shouldn't waste our time with Gun Game, No offense but TNB has Gun Game on Lock down. We should strive for other servers. IMO

Itch
21 Jan 2010, 12:59pm
We shouldn't waste our time with Gun Game, No offense but TNB has Gun Game on Lock down. We should strive for other servers. IMO

TNB's are by no means the best GG servers I've played on. I play on one often that is far better and is regularly full. If done right GG can work. We just haven't supported it properly for a long enough period of time. Do I think that time is now.. NO I don't. I think we should work on supporting TF2 and other servers that are empty or nearly so before looking at opening more servers.