PDA

View Full Version : Why? Is they gone

Jaceur
28 Dec 2009, 03:18am
Just a big question why on earth is LOTR gone. I mean no matter how many people complain about them they are ever so popular maps and incredibaly fun. On that note indiana jones is also gone :(. Anyone agree?

Neji
28 Dec 2009, 03:22am
Nope.

Jaceur
28 Dec 2009, 03:44am
Nope.

Why?

MPQC
28 Dec 2009, 04:53am
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=338385#post338385

That explains everything.

CandleJack
28 Dec 2009, 11:17am
Just a question, why on earth are the LOTR maps gone. I mean no matter how many people complain about them they are very popular maps, and incredibaly fun. Another thing, why is the map indiana jones is gone :(.

Fixed.

and the above post explains everything.

Jazz
28 Dec 2009, 11:56am
Title: Why, are they gone?

Grammar: 0/1

Punctuation: 0/2

Grade: Fail

On a serious note, they do mess up the physics; (couches and soda machines jump around randomly.) Haven't you experienced the physics mess up yet? I mean, if you've played LOTR and maps after LOTR you should be able to visualize it.

Jaceur
28 Dec 2009, 12:13pm

On a serious note, they do mess up the physics; (couches and soda machines jump around randomly.) Haven't you experienced the physics mess up yet? I mean, if you've played LOTR and maps after LOTR you should be able to visualize it.

Sorry, i was rushing. I was going out to buy a T.V. It is such a shame to see good maps go to waste but i now know why :(.

Drox
28 Dec 2009, 12:17pm
What was funny was the guy who created the LOTR maps couldnt figure out why they messed up on our servers but not anyone else's after he came out with the fixes for it. lol Its a shame, Mines of Moria and Mount Doom were pretty fun, helms deep was bleh.

Neji
28 Dec 2009, 12:40pm
Why?

They're over played.

Heavenly Player
28 Dec 2009, 01:21pm
[QUOTE=JazzMaN;341741]Title: Why, are they gone?

Grade: Fail [QUOTE]
LOL

(von dutch) delta force 8
28 Dec 2009, 03:16pm
Does this even require another "you fail" comment?

Bob Loblaw
28 Dec 2009, 03:49pm
Come on guys, if you're going to correct other people's grammar, at least get your corrections right.
Correct punctuation in blue this time.
Underlined with blue brackets means it shouldn't be there.

Just a question, why on earth are the LOTR maps gone? I mean, no matter how many people complain about them, they are very popular maps(,) and incredib(a)ly fun. Another thing, why is the map indiana jones (is) gone :(.

Title: Why(,) are they gone?

Why, do you need a comma after why?

Grammar: 1/1

Punctuation 1/2

Grade: 2/3=67% We regret to inform you that your grades are no longer satisfactory and you've been kicked out of grammar Nazi school.

Anyways back on topic. I agree I would LOVE to see them come back, but unfortunately they do glitch the server physics.

Jazz
29 Dec 2009, 05:27am
Come on guys, if you're going to correct other people's grammar, at least get your corrections right.

Since he put a "question mark" after the "Why", I thought that they weren't supposed to be in one sentence, but neither in two. That's why I put a coma sign.

Grade: 2/3=67% We regret to inform you that your grades are no longer satisfactory and you've been kicked out of grammar Nazi school.

I thoguht you'd get kicked if you'd get 50% or less... Are you sure you took your medical pills this morning?

Anyways back on topic. I agree I would LOVE to see them come back, but unfortunately they do glitch the server physics.
And your final answer is...

CandleJack
29 Dec 2009, 09:41am

lol srry, haven't been in my English class for a week (Winter Break). I'm losing my touch.

Anyways, I like the LOTR maps. The only problem is that they really fuck with the physics (as stated like 5 times in this thread). If we could just find out why they do this then they would be put back on the server.

Jaceur
29 Dec 2009, 03:01pm
lol srry, haven't been in my English class for a week (Winter Break). I'm losing my touch.

Anyways, I like the LOTR maps. The only problem is that they really fuck with the physics (as stated like 5 times in this thread). If we could just find out why they do this then they would be put back on the server.

Agreed...and now they are back on :D. And guys seriously stop grading our GRAMMAR! It dosent effect the meaning of the post :ohwell:

Bob Loblaw
29 Dec 2009, 03:39pm
I was just poking fun at you guys. And passing grades vary from place to place, but most are 50%.

My answer is if there is a way to make them not glitch the physics, then I would advocate them coming back. Since I don't think he's working on them anymore then I don't think they will ever be back :'(

Paul
29 Dec 2009, 04:58pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=342423#post342423

Bob Loblaw
29 Dec 2009, 05:00pm
Hell yeah! THANK YOU PAUL!!!

Elleon
29 Dec 2009, 06:51pm
So what is going to happen when we play nothing but LOTR maps again? We will just leave them be or...?

poca
31 Dec 2009, 11:04am
Rename the server to awesome movie zombie escape maps

Mad Dogg
31 Dec 2009, 03:49pm
i miss the cool skins. frodo was my favorite. played whit it from may 09 :S

Prez
31 Dec 2009, 03:50pm
Don't bump threads. It's annoying, and the thread's been answered.

SoulKeeper
31 Dec 2009, 05:30pm

It could also be "Why are they gone"

[AP3X.]
2 Jan 2010, 04:28am
They're over played.

Yeah they are

yardy
2 Jan 2010, 04:33am
FUCK NO! -.- I remember LOTR maps, it was much fun, but people shouldnt habe oppertnities to choose

since ze_ escape server is teh best,a ll people have to join there, with good luck a lotr map will come up

:D

Paul
2 Jan 2010, 05:19am
FUCK NO! -.- I remember LOTR maps, it was much fun, but people shouldnt habe oppertnities to choose

since ze_ escape server is teh best,a ll people have to join there, with good luck a lotr map will come up

:D

If you would have bothered to have read the thread, then you would of noticed that the LOTR are back on the server.

yardy
2 Jan 2010, 06:12am
Yeah thats what I said if you would understand my fucked up english -.-