PDA

View Full Version : server idea

A_Wizard_Did_It
27 Dec 2009, 05:52pm
DnD Source mod ~~ let me say why, i have been with this mod for a very long time as i helped Jeff with money while he was making the mod and with his server.

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/dnd

also i have asked him and he said he is willing to help setup the server if you make a server with this mod.

Ares018
27 Dec 2009, 07:47pm
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=18

Neji
27 Dec 2009, 08:19pm
Looks great but as far as I know its gonna fail

A_Wizard_Did_It
27 Dec 2009, 09:04pm
i dont know NeJI there are about atleast 10 people i know of that would really really love to see a dnd server back up.

Phonicz
27 Dec 2009, 09:27pm
Fail. That's i have to say

A_Wizard_Did_It
28 Dec 2009, 03:32pm
You see phonicz you say fail before its even tried, you see though i am pretty positive it will not fail as everyone who was with the mod in the beggining about 4 YEARS AGO still played it untill jeff couldnt support the server now thats atleast 10-20 people.

SullenSky
28 Dec 2009, 03:53pm
I'd like to try the mod out, but I've never played D&D before. I say we give it a try.

Bob Loblaw
28 Dec 2009, 04:02pm
I'd like to try the mod out, but I've never played D&D before. I say we give it a try.

QFT. Never played DnD but it honestly looks like it would be a lot of fun. Considering dedicated servers cost nothing to add a new server then it really is no harm to at least try it out. If it works out great, if not then it's not a huge loss.

Paul
28 Dec 2009, 06:43pm
It does look pretty good, however with that said we have just openeing a new TF2 server, the regular CSS server is being relaunched once TF2 has found its feet.

Its a server for the future if anything, we dont want other new servers distracting population/ attention from the TF2 server atm.

Never say never if anything.

A_Wizard_Did_It
29 Dec 2009, 05:51pm
ughh im i got this working on my own dedicated server but the problem is, is that i cannot for some reason get the menu for the mod to work, everything else seems to be working but when i top !menu in console it says invalid command even though its the command, any help lol?

if you wanna join it and help me here is the ip 192.168.1.104:27015

A_Wizard_Did_It
29 Dec 2009, 06:18pm
GOT IT WORKING WOOOH lol, i dont know how to access the dnd admin untill jeff logs on so yea

A_Wizard_Did_It
29 Dec 2009, 08:37pm
alright with the mod, i think it would be better to do wcs mod as because without someone like jeff to add new stuff to the server it will get old.

' starbucks
22 Feb 2010, 07:02am
nice triplepost

Nasu
22 Feb 2010, 08:35am
nice triplepost

Epic cool bump, n00b.:bump:

Zaraki
22 Feb 2010, 10:05am
A_Wizard_Did_It
alright with the mod, i think it would be better to do wcs mod as because without someone like jeff to add new stuff to the server it will get old.

Post 1

A_Wizard_Did_It
GOT IT WORKING WOOOH lol, i dont know how to access the dnd admin untill jeff logs on so yea

Post 2

A_Wizard_Did_It
ughh im i got this working on my own dedicated server but the problem is, is that i cannot for some reason get the menu for the mod to work, everything else seems to be working but when i top !menu in console it says invalid command even though its the command, any help lol?

if you wanna join it and help me here is the ip 192.168.1.104:27015
Post 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you don't know the meaning of the "EDIT" button, let me show you how it works:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2w6vrx4.jpg

:thumb:

DoubleSb
22 Feb 2010, 04:53pm
Post 1: Way to bump

nice triplepost

Post 2: Way to fall for the bump.

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you don't know the meaning of the "EDIT" button, let me show you how it works:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2w6vrx4.jpg

:thumb:

k?

ScubaToaster
22 Feb 2010, 05:07pm
O.O