PDA

View Full Version : PB new map?

Tomathon
27 Dec 2009, 03:38pm
Hi all,

I know this may be easier said than done but i wreckon someone could make a brand new PB map exclusive to SG so no other PB server has it. Just a thought cause most maps are pretty awful in my view with the exeption of razor and space jail etc. I reguarly play PB and thought a change would be good. Get back to me :blink1:

Karnivor
1 Jan 2010, 08:48pm
If it counts, my PB map im just finishing has SG stuff in it... which is generally a turnoff for other clans.

As for "exclusive" maps, it is pretty much is impossible, no matter what you do, people join the server dl the map, if they like it, they may even put it on their server, if it ges big enough someone will up it to FPSB

Tomathon
2 Jan 2010, 11:21am
Your map sounds good. I see what u mean by "exclusive maps".

2DG
4 Jan 2010, 01:37pm
If it counts, my PB map im just finishing has SG stuff in it... which is generally a turnoff for other clans.

As for "exclusive" maps, it is pretty much is impossible, no matter what you do, people join the server dl the map, if they like it, they may even put it on their server, if it ges big enough someone will up it to FPSB

Pretty much what he said.

Prez
4 Jan 2010, 01:43pm
I'm currently making a new one as well. I'll include some SG paraphernalia for ya. :D

Bullet Wound
4 Jan 2010, 04:21pm
I'm making one now, with an SG room (assuming I get it to work right).

Seeing as I'm quite lazy I don't plan on signing up on fpsBanana and posting it, so it will be exclusive to SG lol.

Tomathon
5 Jan 2010, 07:23am
Ok, heard alot of SG members making PB maps! Great stuff, i attempted it, but i am usless :P

Mad Dogg
7 Jan 2010, 02:11pm
im making a pb map but its my first pb map so....unknown are doing disco.

Heavenly Player
7 Jan 2010, 07:59pm
i would love a new one

Heavenly Player
7 Jan 2010, 08:00pm
(This is just to see if my new Signarutre is working)

Jaceur
8 Jan 2010, 02:15pm
Ok guys how about this...each one of us make one seperate part of the map we then go into combining the map together to make an awsome truly SG map. So what do you think?:confused1:

mapper
8 Jan 2010, 02:21pm
You are not the first saying this.

Jaceur
8 Jan 2010, 03:37pm
noo...but anyone intressted or should i start a new thread?

Bullet Wound
8 Jan 2010, 10:50pm
(This is just to see if my new Signarutre is working)

....Just look at one of your previous post to see if its working

Tomathon
10 Jan 2010, 05:53am
Da white use this thread if u want.

Exacto-Be
17 Jan 2010, 03:46am
i'm planning on making a map together with skiller ...

but since we don't know **** bout mapping it might take some time before we're done :blink1:

(i can make rooms but i have no idea how to make a door :embarrest:)

Tomathon
18 Jan 2010, 10:19am
Every PB player who knows about mapping should get together on this and get a plan.

Repus
18 Jan 2010, 10:26am
I made pb map too, long ago. I didn't put any sg stuff on it, feels like kissing ass. No offence to anyone, just my opinion. (I never even liked pb)

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
19 Jan 2010, 12:10am
Im making a pb map thats just about done, and yeah Im not putting it up on fpsb cuz i dont give a fuck if any other server has it! This map was made for the sg community, and if i may be so bold, Its gonna be the shit http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29749 not to toot my own horn or anything :embarrest:

Jaceur
21 Jan 2010, 03:06pm
Your name is to big :L

Phonicz
21 Jan 2010, 03:14pm
karnivor is making one so i guess we will wait for his unless you want to make one.

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
22 Jan 2010, 01:15am
Your name is to big :L

my name will never change...

Dead Eye
22 Jan 2010, 07:50pm
Actualy i think an exclusive map for SG would be amazing the only thing is you have to get them to put it up, and for those who are making maps test them out for defects and glitches because that is a huge turnoff and with to many complaints you could find a removal thread posted on it. i dont mean to be negetive but thats what you need to look out for.

Dead Eye
22 Jan 2010, 07:53pm
i know some guys that are great with map design ill see if they can do some work.

Dead Eye
22 Jan 2010, 07:57pm
Ok guys how about this...each one of us make one seperate part of the map we then go into combining the map together to make an awsome truly SG map. So what do you think?:confused1:

I dont think thats a good idea because first of all people want there own seperate ideas wich could run into confrentation and second of all you have to go threw alot of work to get all the diferent parts conected properly.

The Baltimore Ravens
22 Jan 2010, 07:58pm
jon please dont spam

Tomathon
23 Jan 2010, 04:41am
this is off - topic now. Admin can close thread if they want :)