PDA

View Full Version : Xearo Introduction

Xearo
10 Feb 2008, 01:49pm
Sup guys. Some of you remember me and some don't and those that do probably don't even know a lot about me, so here's my intro.

I first played Zombie based game one Halo 2 where 1 player would join red and the others would join blue. The red was zombie and only had an energy sword, while all the humans all pistols and shotty's only. Since it wasn't an "official" mod it was really based on player's cooperation to switch teams once they were tagged. Also there wasn't much of a cadining technique except to drive a warthog into a doorway and use the turret to slay all the zombies, although sometimes that didnt even help.

I found out there was a zombie mod for CSS from a friend and decided to try several servers. After server hopping several times I finally started to play on Unlimited (which no longer exists) and grew become part of a zm regular. After seeing some of the admins running some of the servers like Broncoty, Litkey, and Neko (which I believe left sometime during my administration) I decided I would apply to be an admin as well. Although I spent most of my zombie times on the Unlimited server, I've jumped on Napalm couple of times as well. I was there back with the whole ordeal with Firefighter's clan problems and all that, but didn't have much of a word dealing with it.

Anyways, After some computer issues, mainly involving my whole computer I decided that I had to lay aside my administration for awhile. I just built a whole new machine and have been installing games that I originally had to run all shitty like and been enjoying my new hardware, which lead me back to CSS and the Zombie mod. I remember this community and wanted to come back to be a player and an admin as well.

I'm back!
~peace

PS: WTF is this ----->:Randy-git:

Haggard
10 Feb 2008, 02:52pm
PS: WTF is this ----->:Randy-git:

That is a picture of Henda and Zero001. Zero has always been more of a giver then a receiver

matt 187
10 Feb 2008, 03:03pm
That is a picture of Henda and Zero001. Zero has always been more of a giver then a receiver

lmao :Randy-git:

Itch
11 Feb 2008, 10:08am

:notworthy: Haggard 1
:Randy-git: Henda & Zero001 0

:welcome::welcome::welcome: