PDA

View Full Version : Server Advertising

Hazmat
26 Dec 2009, 10:44am
Me and Finzz were thinking that we could at least advertise for our other servers on different servers/games. Since our TF2 server isn't doing very well, maybe we could just put in a little thing that says in the chat, "Enjoying this server? check out our other servers (!servers) <-- I know we used to have that. And then it could say, "or check out our new Tf2 server <ip address>.

Just a thought.

Neji
26 Dec 2009, 11:03am
Me and Finzz were thinking that we could at least advertise for our other servers on different servers/games. Since our TF2 server isn't doing very well, maybe we could just put in a little thing that says in the chat, "Enjoying this server? check out our other servers (!servers) <-- I know we used to have that. And then it could say, "or check out our new Tf2 server <ip address>.

Just a thought.

Dont we already have that?

Hazmat
26 Dec 2009, 12:05pm
I know we used to, but either we don't or I don't notice it anymore, which is bad in either case. Maybe we could put our banners in the maps? I know we did that on some of the jailbreak maps.

Shadowex3
30 Dec 2009, 12:17pm
it's still there and shows up regularly, just some servers and some maps have more chat activity.