PDA

View Full Version : I miss..

Chaos
24 Dec 2009, 04:39pm
When we had Escape I and Escape II running at the same time.

Back when Escape I had higher zombie health and rank, and all the crazy ass maps.
Back when Escape II had lower zombie HP and rank(damn you Shaban), and the same damn 3 map rotation: Mesa, atix heli, SST.
and back when [Alpha Squad](RIP) were the server trolls.

This isn't a thread asking to bring anything back, but for those who loved it, to reminisce.

Happy gaming!

- [SG] Atomsk / [A|S] Chaos

Alucard
24 Dec 2009, 04:46pm

Back when Escape I had higher zombie health and rank, and all the crazy ass maps.
Back when Escape II had lower zombie HP and rank(damn you Shaban), and the same damn 3 map rotation: Mesa, atix heli, SST.
and back when [Alpha Squad](RIP) were the server trolls.

This isn't a thread asking to bring anything back, but for those who loved it, to reminisce.

Happy gaming!

ohh I remember those times... I loved Escape I & II. It was always Fun to play, they were actually the first 2 servers I ran in to when I first started playing css.

Chaos
24 Dec 2009, 05:47pm
ohh I remember those times... I loved Escape I & II. It was always Fun to play, they were actually the first 2 servers I ran in to when I first started playing css.

That's about the same time i really started getting into the servers

darth jacen
24 Dec 2009, 06:06pm
That's about the same time i really started getting into the servers

same bro 24/7 black messa w/pheniox and sst...testing out omega w/obez for bill :P good times

what i rly miss is zombie hell

Neji
24 Dec 2009, 06:10pm
I miss block on escape

Chaos
24 Dec 2009, 07:37pm
what i rly miss is zombie hell
Luckily i got a chance to play that, it was pretty awesome

b0red
24 Dec 2009, 07:57pm
I miss block on escape

Its getting worse. Every day more and more little kids bitch about no block. When will they learn that it just ruins the game and makes it way to easy to win.

CandleJack
24 Dec 2009, 08:23pm
i was an [Alpha Squad], good times good times.

Chaos
24 Dec 2009, 08:33pm
i was an [Alpha Squad], good times good times.

yeah man..
chef
d2w
flash_what?
falcon
soulkeeper
dont_fail

all of them, funny shit

Alucard
24 Dec 2009, 09:19pm
Luckily i got a chance to play that, it was pretty awesome

Aww I never did get to play it man, I wanted to play it one day but that was the day they took it off.

SoulKeeper
24 Dec 2009, 09:24pm
I miss Alpha Squad.
Also, you're talking about the second coming of AS being trolls, when Caboose was here it was totally team oriented.

I remember in Blackmesa, we'd all stay behind to hold off zambies.

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 07:17am
I miss Alpha Squad.
Also, you're talking about the second coming of AS being trolls, when Caboose was here it was totally team oriented.

I remember in Blackmesa, we'd all stay behind to hold off zambies.

yup. every single round. heh.

Bethy
25 Dec 2009, 08:50am
Oh boy, Alpha Squad.

Determined2Win
25 Dec 2009, 08:53am
Don't forget KraziE, T-bone, Donut, Nightwave, and that one kid who would always top out over 250+ ping lol!

Edit: Suga was the one who would always ping out, guy was fucking hilarious whenever he was in there though.

Fuck I miss those days...

Crimson
25 Dec 2009, 09:18am
Alpha Squad, lol. I would always get reports of them shit disturbing, but I could never bring myself to banning one of them. :(

Metal
25 Dec 2009, 10:38am
I miss +1 threads and Axel...again

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 11:57am
Alpha Squad, lol. I would always get reports of them shit disturbing, but I could never bring myself to banning one of them. :(

The epicness was too great.

PingPong
25 Dec 2009, 01:27pm
Good times with tbone, krazie, hanehane, and linkneo. All of us would always be fighting for rank #1

xVengeance
25 Dec 2009, 01:30pm
Haha, yeah escape 2 was nice. Wish we could have that back again.

Jazz
25 Dec 2009, 01:55pm

Same here. I can't say with words how much I missed when people favoured sst as an excellent map.

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 02:34pm
Good times with tbone, krazie, hanehane, and linkneo. All of us would always be fighting for rank #1

I remember .::Shaban::. always being #1 on escape II before it was redone.

mNote
25 Dec 2009, 04:13pm
I remember when Escape wasn't even thought of yet.

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 04:47pm
I would like to be able to say that I remember that..but the oldest thing I remember is RUN BITCH RUN UK. heh

Crimson
25 Dec 2009, 05:19pm
Does krazie even play anymore?

Frostbyte
25 Dec 2009, 05:23pm
Alpha ledge.... and Frostbyte

DoubleSb
25 Dec 2009, 05:23pm

and back when [Alpha Squad] (RIP) were the server trolls.

Happy gaming!

The leader got banned :(, hail the new leader Chef. I remember when D2W (Espionage) was in it aswell.

Let's not forget using Frostbyte as bait. ;)

KebabSarre
25 Dec 2009, 05:40pm
I would like to be able to say that I remember that..but the oldest thing I remember is RUN BITCH RUN UK. heh

Aah! :nuts: Loved the UK server! Havent seen saxe ingame since.. :sad2:

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 07:56pm
Pretty sure.

Alpha Ledge followed by a swift and clean zombie hunt. :S

imkrazie
25 Dec 2009, 08:55pm
I remember .::Shaban::. always being #1 on escape II before it was redone.

I don't know what you guys are talking about with Shaban being #1 on Escape...I thought kraziE held that honor for months, but then again, I'm slightly biased

I would play more if SG implemented a new server...hint hint (Seriously: I hop on surf about once a week and Escape once a month)

Man oh man...Alpha Squad, where to begin. Caboose starting it on Black Mesa...then Chef taking over once he was banned. Always going on the far side of the canal to the airlock boxes then once the nuke was activated battling our way to the glitch spot. Atix - both heli and panic...great times...especially the ledge and Miccy D's (?). Trap Escape...a classic for Ping Pong and I. Alpha Squad brought together the best of escape II into an unstoppable force in both zombie escape and semi-trolling (some members). I firmly believe that it was Alpha Squad that made Escape II almost as popular as Escape I (Escape I being in the 100% in gamerankings and Escape II being in like 96-99%).

Everything went downhill with the great server crisis 2 summers ago (the one where are the zombie servers were unplayable due to large amounts of lag...I believe to server stress) and prisonbreak, which siphoned off chef and others.

_____
Players

I can't believe you guys forgot about Ethorsen, while not officially part of Alpha, he was one of the most dedicated and highly skilled players on Escape II, always a challenger for rank 1 which he held for a week or two.

Hanehane and D2W - We seemed to be the last trio on Escape II and always worked together, both as human and zombie, no obstacle was too much to handle

Soulkeeper, Chef, Suga, Chaos, T-Bone, Wolf, and others I can't remember, we always had a good laugh, especially on helicopter, where we basically dictated what happened that round.

Shaban...oh shaban, your ascension on the ranks in escape II was quick and impressive, but alas, I regained my title multiple times. A great player, good teamwork, and an excellent shot.

Linkneo...almost forgot because I haven't played with you for months...I'm pretty sure we tried every strategy at least once on all the classic ZE maps...most of the failed of course.

_________
Complaining about the servers..

If only SG would realize that while VIP escape is a good idea, the mod is poorly implemented and any other shenanigans concerning Z.E. should be left out (Top 10, LOTR only, No Block). A second Z.E. server w/ 2 spawning zombies, slightly lower health, no AWP, Para, or autosniper, and 40 slots would not only be beneficial, it would hardly steal anyone from Escape I...both server communities are fairly separate. Oh and add ranks so people have an incentive to stay...at least try it, there are only like 5 rank whores who retry...

Chaos
25 Dec 2009, 09:14pm
I don't know what you guys are talking about with Shaban being #1 on Escape...I thought kraziE held that honor for months, but then again, I'm slightly biased

I would play more if SG implemented a new server...hint hint (Seriously: I hop on surf about once a week and Escape once a month)

Man oh man...Alpha Squad, where to begin. Caboose starting it on Black Mesa...then Chef taking over once he was banned. Always going on the far side of the canal to the airlock boxes then once the nuke was activated battling our way to the glitch spot. Atix - both heli and panic...great times...especially the ledge and Miccy D's (?). Trap Escape...a classic for Ping Pong and I. Alpha Squad brought together the best of escape II into an unstoppable force in both zombie escape and semi-trolling (some members). I firmly believe that it was Alpha Squad that made Escape II almost as popular as Escape I (Escape I being in the 100% in gamerankings and Escape II being in like 96-99%).

Everything went downhill with the great server crisis 2 summers ago (the one where are the zombie servers were unplayable due to large amounts of lag...I believe to server stress) and prisonbreak, which siphoned off chef and others.

_____
Players

I can't believe you guys forgot about Ethorsen, while not officially part of Alpha, he was one of the most dedicated and highly skilled players on Escape II, always a challenger for rank 1 which he held for a week or two.

Hanehane and D2W - We seemed to be the last trio on Escape II and always worked together, both as human and zombie, no obstacle was too much to handle

Soulkeeper, Chef, Suga, Chaos, T-Bone, Wolf, and others I can't remember, we always had a good laugh, especially on helicopter, where we basically dictated what happened that round.

Shaban...oh shaban, your ascension on the ranks in escape II was quick and impressive, but alas, I regained my title multiple times. A great player, good teamwork, and an excellent shot.

Linkneo...almost forgot because I haven't played with you for months...I'm pretty sure we tried every strategy at least once on all the classic ZE maps...most of the failed of course.

_________
Complaining about the servers..

If only SG would realize that while VIP escape is a good idea, the mod is poorly implemented and any other shenanigans concerning Z.E. should be left out (Top 10, LOTR only, No Block). A second Z.E. server w/ 2 spawning zombies, slightly lower health, no AWP, Para, or autosniper, and 40 slots would not only be beneficial, it would hardly steal anyone from Escape I...both server communities are fairly separate. Oh and add ranks so people have an incentive to stay...at least try it, there are only like 5 rank whores who retry...

That's about perfect. :smile1:

....especially the last bit there. I would cry (tears of joy) if we got that. lol

imkrazie
25 Dec 2009, 09:27pm
That's about perfect. :smile1:

....especially the last bit there. I would cry (tears of joy) if we got that. lol

Yeah, I've had so many fun times in Escape II.

Sexy Fish
25 Dec 2009, 10:02pm
I miss the Alien and predator skins..:confused:

SOLANUM
26 Dec 2009, 01:18am
Where's the love for oldschool Napalm?

I'm talking early-mid 2007, when people actually played it.

Back when we had good admins like Icemurder, Omega, Graves, Henda, Futt Bucker, SDtielvdeo and Jack Sparrow

Back when idiots idiots of the community were more enteraining than annoying, like Fuzzy Logic, EsKon, Rectal_Ranger, Alien and ChefBoyarde.

*tear*

ZOMBIE MURDER
2007-2008
NEVER FORGET

Kennith
26 Dec 2009, 01:23am
I miss it when we didn't have retards/post whores/trolls on the forums.

SOLANUM
26 Dec 2009, 01:24am

That was like what, a week?

Kennith
26 Dec 2009, 01:31am
That was like what, a week?

I should have put in "a lot of"

Jazz
26 Dec 2009, 05:25am
I miss the Alien and predator skins..:confused:
Haha, we should get back all those old skins xD. I remember there was a monster zombie skin, it was all brown and big! It didn't even look like a zombie :D

Where's the love for oldschool Napalm?

I'm talking early-mid 2007, when people actually played it.

Back when we had good admins like Icemurder, Omega, Graves, Henda, Futt Bucker, SDtielvdeo and Jack Sparrow

Back when idiots idiots of the community were more enteraining than annoying, like Fuzzy Logic, EsKon, Rectal_Ranger, Alien, VirDeBello, GrimExistence, DiAblo*Hbc, raven maniac and ChefBoyarde.

*tear*

ZOMBIE MURDER
2007-2008
NEVER FORGET

Fix'd :'(

SOLANUM
26 Dec 2009, 06:43am
Fix'd :'(

HAHA

Maybe you should fix it again.

Daze
26 Dec 2009, 06:45am
yeah man..
chef
d2w
falcon
soulkeeper
dont_fail

all of them, funny shit

Not forgetting Flash_What?

Chaos
26 Dec 2009, 09:10am
Not forgetting Flash_What?

of course not, there are many who i didn't add, it was just a quick list, but it's fixed

imkrazie
26 Dec 2009, 09:37am
You guys remember Krazy Karl? The first SG regular (from what he told me), a phenomenal napalm player and then a great escape player when napalm went down (where I had the pleasure of playing with him),

Retarded Santa
26 Dec 2009, 05:32pm
The ZE escape server was (and still is) the main reason why I like this community so much.

Cloud, why you gotta hate on me like that?

Bad Dog
26 Dec 2009, 07:04pm
Man do I miss when Atix maps were the shit and when 1 escape was full, the other would have that slot open for you.

Also I miss playing with Chef and D2W when they were Alpha Squad. Lol

Resistance
26 Dec 2009, 08:52pm
No block is for the people who have no skills.

Block is for the people who actually know how to play the game. Back then, there were no such things as no block. It was all pure team work and skillz.

Chaos
26 Dec 2009, 09:09pm
No block is for the people who have no skills.

Block is for the people who actually know how to play the game. Back then, there were no such things as no block. It was all pure team work and skillz.

It always seemed to me that people knew and understood how to play the maps. now, not so much. bleh

Bad Dog
26 Dec 2009, 09:30pm
It always seemed to me that people knew and understood how to play the maps. now, not so much. bleh

its that there hepatitus in that water

Chaos
26 Dec 2009, 09:56pm
its that there hepatitus in that water

ye. spreadin' and what not.

Thefreshprince
28 Dec 2009, 02:49am
What happened to Chef?

Also Alpha Squad was the best, Chef raging daily was great.

SoulKeeper
28 Dec 2009, 11:52pm
What happened to Chef?

Also Alpha Squad was the best, Chef raging daily was great.

He found a life. *tear*

He's busy with his club and shit.

Chaos
29 Dec 2009, 11:44am
He found a life. *tear*

He's busy with his club and shit.

That's good for him, bad for us...

:(

Chef
3 Jan 2010, 09:53am
hahaha......whattt? i still have no life....lmao

when are we all gonna meet up and play.

ps. miss you guys too, no homo

imkrazie
3 Jan 2010, 02:33pm
ps. miss you guys too, no homo

none taken.

We should organize an alpha squad get together.

Chaos
3 Jan 2010, 02:44pm
We should organize an alpha squad get together.

ye. message me or something when it goes down

Chef
23 Jan 2010, 05:23pm
aim for this week? ill have a bunch of free time.

atf raided the club....its shut down pending investigation....less work, more play

Crimson
23 Jan 2010, 09:40pm
aim for this week? ill have a bunch of free time.

atf raided the club....its shut down pending investigation....less work, more play

Use Chef as your ingame name, so when I hear someone yell "yo Obez" I know it's you and not some creeper.