PDA

View Full Version : English people only

Farmer Mick
8 Feb 2008, 11:13pm
well seen as the arch bishop wants islamic law in england i thought that it would be fun to see your views on this although i am guessing that you don't really want it do you??

Hunter
9 Feb 2008, 01:03am
I don't know a lot about islamic laws but surely it can't hurt to try them out can it? I mean they might do good for the country.

Red
9 Feb 2008, 01:05am
They already use your libel laws to sue people left and right, even if said libel didn't even occur on the UK.

You guys need to watch out. At least we can protect ourselves.

broncoty
9 Feb 2008, 01:14am
although bein able to stone women would help my grades...........

i dnt really think it wuld be a good idea

Red
9 Feb 2008, 01:18am
True, then I wouldn't have to make excuses everytime I beat....errr my girlfriend fell down the stairs.

Farmer Mick
9 Feb 2008, 05:16am
I don't know a lot about islamic laws but surely it can't hurt to try them out can it? I mean they might do good for the country.

lol hunter islamic law decrees that their aloud to chop peoples hands off and shit and stone women and that all women shud b covered up

lol although he sed that this wudnt happen if the sharia law is passed who knows were it will end

VirDeBello
9 Feb 2008, 06:24am
lol The only reason why we have so much violence over here is because we are bored. We are sick and tired of day-time television, except Jerry. And by the way I am like 25% English and the topic name was specific enough, maybe Red thought English speaking people? If anything it should have said British people only. Well does anyone agree with this man of these new laws?

James
9 Feb 2008, 09:40am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7236174.stm

That's the news article for it.

LegalSmash
11 Feb 2008, 09:40am
sharia is a body of law based on physical punishments for religious code violations. They use the DEATH penalty, something that the UK abolished some time ago. While I have no problem with seeing some useless human dreg garroted right proper, I think that to do so should be based off real offenses, rather than perceived ones. I have no problem with the idea of offing someone who is going to be a life sentence server... why make the public pay for that man's support? On the other hand, to allow law backed by religion, where a woman can be stoned to death for eating lunch with a male friend, would be a huge step backwards for a country that I respect enough to say has a DECENT and FAIR system of law for the most part.

Sharia based law will not be good for anyone in any place. Leave the religion out of the law.