PDA

View Full Version : auto sniper poll

dalar
8 Feb 2008, 05:42pm
voice if you want auto snipers restricted or not

VirDeBello
8 Feb 2008, 07:26pm
lol this is gonna be a close race. Vote No on the February Polling of the banning of Automatic High Powered Sniper Rifles. Remember what we fight and live for. Incapacitated zombies. (Since zombies are like already dead) Having Automatic High Powered Sniper Rifles just makes the job much easier. :v_SPIN:

Blank
8 Feb 2008, 08:21pm
I would be more agreeable if this was to restrict the autosniper to 2 or 3 per team.

Smallsasaurus
8 Feb 2008, 09:34pm
I'm a big fan of the auto snipers, but they unbalance the game a little bit to much. There are plenty of other good weapons to use and if you are really into sniping there is always the AWP and the scout.

ONi
8 Feb 2008, 10:55pm
already awp and scout are good enough as a sniper weapon...

especially since you can run faster with the scout than the knife...

but as a player who thoroughly studied each weapon and is tiresomely writing it all down even though he is the laziest guy around... auto sniper should be restricted 1-2 per team or completely restricted... especially ct's version. The T's version lack more accuracy so it compensates a bit even if it has more knockback but ct's version has only 1 flaw, long reloading time. Anyway, I'll explain all in detail in chapter 1...

But brief, Ct+T auto sniper, imo, none should be allowed...

Hiphopopotomus
31 Mar 2008, 05:51pm
already awp and scout are good enough as a sniper weapon...

especially since you can run faster with the scout than the knife...

but as a player who thoroughly studied each weapon and is tiresomely writing it all down even though he is the laziest guy around... auto sniper should be restricted 1-2 per team or completely restricted... especially ct's version. The T's version lack more accuracy so it compensates a bit even if it has more knockback but ct's version has only 1 flaw, long reloading time. Anyway, I'll explain all in detail in chapter 1...

But brief, Ct+T auto sniper, imo, none should be allowed...

I dont think they should be allowed they just add to a larger list of complaints of hacks and such and i think it would just be better not to have them, just remove them and that is the end of it.