PDA

View Full Version : A little info about the guy called Saxe

Saxe
7 Feb 2008, 10:53am
First of all, I'm not really new here but I thought that this might be a nice way to supplement my application for admin.

I'm Emil, also known as Saxe or Norse | Saxe on the UK escape server. I'm 18 years old, turning 19 may 31st. I live in a small Nordic country called Denmark, which isn't as some of you might think the capital of Sweden or 'Ikea' :D

My daily life is actually quite boring since I’m a high school senior with politics and English as my primary classes. When I'm not at school I'm in front of my computer chatting on msn (niville2@sol.dk if anyone feels like adding me ;]), playing on the UK escape Zombie Murder server or out trying to capture some neat photos with my Canon Eos 350D.

That's about anything you guys need to know about me, but if should have any questions feel free to ask me :v_SPIN:

Buwak
8 Feb 2008, 09:09pm
Hello and welcome :)

Super Nublet
9 Feb 2008, 12:30am
Welcome back to the club =)

Hazardous
9 Feb 2008, 12:43am
First of all, I'm not really new here but I thought that this might be a nice way to supplement my application for admin.

I'm Emil, also known as Saxe or Norse | Saxe on the UK escape server. I'm 18 years old, turning 19 may 31st. I live in a small Nordic country called Denmark, which isn't as some of you might think the capital of Sweden or 'Ikea' :D

My daily life is actually quite boring since I’m a high school senior with politics and English as my primary classes. When I'm not at school I'm in front of my computer chatting on msn (niville2@sol.dk if anyone feels like adding me ;]), playing on the UK escape Zombie Murder server or out trying to capture some neat photos with my Canon Eos 350D.

That's about anything you guys need to know about me, but if should have any questions feel free to ask me :v_SPIN:

]=[ 3 L L 0

Hunter
9 Feb 2008, 12:52am
Welcome (back?)

Saxe
9 Feb 2008, 03:28am
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

But as mentioned I'm not really new here, since I've been around since christmas - just hadn't introduced myself yet ;D

floppz
15 Feb 2008, 05:35pm
Welcome matie =) I hope u will be around for a long time in future :D

LitKey
15 Feb 2008, 05:49pm
y0 sup