PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry

Josh
17 Dec 2009, 01:56pm
http://theblackquarterback.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/henry.jpg

Good night sweet prince. (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4750615)

1983-2009

Drox
17 Dec 2009, 02:01pm
damn, always a shame to see someone pass at such a young age with so much of his career still ahead. RIP

Voltage
17 Dec 2009, 02:16pm
He died as a millionaire I found out in my US History class, such a shame died 26 years old.

Josh
17 Dec 2009, 02:16pm
I felt sick this morning when I heard on the radio. If any of you actually follow the Bengals and know about Chris Henry, you would know about the struggles he overcame the last few seasons to become the stand-up guy/player he was this year. He was finally getting his act together and then he was gone just like that, extremely sad.

AustinG010
18 Dec 2009, 05:20am
R.I.P. Chris :'(

Itch
18 Dec 2009, 08:15am
Why is this more tragic than the death of someone less known or poorer? Sure it's tragic, but why is this newsworthy and the death of the father of 4 who works his ass off every day to try to provide a middle income life with a modicum of comfort for his family isn't?

Either way RIP Chris!

Italian Jew
18 Dec 2009, 02:09pm
Why is this more tragic than the death of someone less known or poorer? Sure it's tragic, but why is this newsworthy and the death of the father of 4 who works his ass off every day to try to provide a middle income life with a modicum of comfort for his family isn't?

Because more people know of this athlete than just some random guy, hence more people care.

It's cold, hard reality.

He was a giant douche, but he had started getting his life turned around. Not a fan of the Bengals, but it still sucks to see a player from any team or sport die in their prime.

Drox
18 Dec 2009, 08:23pm

Either way RIP Chris!

Post it if you feel people need to know? This is sport related so thus why its news here.

Simon [I R JAWZ]
19 Dec 2009, 06:08am
R.I.P

Acipere
28 Dec 2009, 11:48pm
Shame how it happened, fell out of a flatbed, happened to me before, but I broke my arm :/