PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 14

The Baltimore Ravens
10 Dec 2009, 10:25pm
Well so much for the steelers unleashing hell, haha the browns!!! C'mon man

Italian Jew
10 Dec 2009, 11:47pm
Well so much for the steelers unleashing hell, haha the browns!!! C'mon man

They unleashed hell, but had the Doom outcome where they managed to screw over themselves.

It is becoming plainly obvious that Polamalu really is the pillar of that defensive unit. They can win games when their defense steps up, but when it can't, their offense can't be trusted to carry the day.

The Baltimore Ravens
11 Dec 2009, 10:31am
now the rest of the raven's games are all losing teams

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 02:14pm
Carolina lol.

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 03:46pm
Carolina lol.

Yep, not looking forward to Sunday. My panthers are having rough times and what worse is their games get rougher. Just another reason for me to hate the chea...I mean Patriots :P

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 03:47pm
Just another reason for me to hate the chea...I mean Patriots :P

Why cus Carolina's no good? :P

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 03:48pm
Why cus Carolina's no good? :P

Carolina is having problems, I wouldnt get too cocky. New England hasnt been all impressing this season either. ;)

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 04:07pm
Carolina is having problems, I wouldnt get too cocky. New England hasnt been all impressing this season either. ;)

7-5 isn't all that bad with a quarterback coming off of surgery.

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 06:16pm
7-5 isn't all that bad with a quarterback coming off of surgery.

Considering who the 5 loses were to, like I said. Not impressing.

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 06:36pm
Considering who the 5 loses were to, like I said. Not impressing.

All except the Dolphins were against undefeated times at the time. One of which was an early loss to the Jets where when we faced them again, destroyed them. 3 of them were against Colts, Saints, and Bengals so I have no clue how a QB off of surgery losing to undefeated teams is bad. Also, each lose (besides the Saints) were within a TD so, again... no clue how that's bad.

Italian Jew
11 Dec 2009, 06:41pm
All except the Dolphins were against undefeated times at the time. 2 of them were against Colts and Saints so I have no clue how a QB off of surgery losing to undefeated teams is bad.

He is praised when he plays well and people applaud him for overcoming the injury. When he gets beat by defenses, it seems a little convenient his injury keeps popping back up in the discussion as an excuse.

The rest of the team aided in those losses as well as they were also getting beat by the opponents.

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 06:44pm
He is praised when he plays well and people applaud him for overcoming the injury. When he gets beat by defenses, it seems a little convenient his injury keeps popping back up in the discussion as an excuse.

The rest of the team aided in those losses as well as they were also getting beat by the opponents.

Well I never the Pats team as a whole was good. The only reason I'm using the injury as an "excuse" is because if Tom was never injured, then there's no reason he shouldn't be playing as he did before. I haven't even mentioned the other little injurys Brady complained about (i.e finger).

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 08:46pm
Well I never the Pats team as a whole was good. The only reason I'm using the injury as an "excuse" is because if Tom was never injured, then there's no reason he shouldn't be playing as he did before. I haven't even mentioned the other little injurys Brady complained about (i.e finger).

QB's have bad seasons after good ones even if they werent injured, the fact that he is playing decent coming off a injury still isnt impressing, and if he was doing bad it wouldnt be a surprise. Brett Farve has been doing that shit when Brady was in diapers. lol

Italian Jew
11 Dec 2009, 09:37pm
Brett Farve has been doing that shit when Brady was in diapers. lol

When did Brady stop wearing diapers?

:thumb:

TheTruth
11 Dec 2009, 09:48pm

Since 1995 :happy:

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 10:00pm

lmao oooh man, good one :P

Hazzard
11 Dec 2009, 10:00pm
Oakland Raiders, that's all I have to say about NFL.

Dante
11 Dec 2009, 10:13pm
Oakland Raiders, that's all I have to say about NFL.

Are going to lose in two weeks when they play my Denver Broncos :thumb:

TheTruth
13 Dec 2009, 02:25pm
Damn you Redman! Why must you throw so many interceptions??

Welker with 100+ receptions this season. Pats win.

Pat's whole division wins this week ;_;. Hopefully Jets lose next week. Miami will probably win but who knows. Pats still lead division :]

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Dec 2009, 02:32pm
all i have to say is, rape.

TheTruth
13 Dec 2009, 02:46pm
Also; http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true