PDA

View Full Version : Css 75% off

Senior
10 Dec 2009, 11:16am
I know that this is kind of redundant considering the site but still, some of you might be interested in gifting it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/

b0red
10 Dec 2009, 11:38am
hmmm I might do this since my friend really wants it but he parents wont let him buy anything. thanks for the link.

Voltage
10 Dec 2009, 02:58pm
Thanks for the link, this will be a good Christmas gift to one of my friends.

Jazzyy
10 Dec 2009, 03:07pm
wow, i didnt even know valve knew cs:s still existed.

Cookie
10 Dec 2009, 04:39pm
I'm gonna buy this for my bro's Christmas present :)

Voltage
10 Dec 2009, 04:40pm
I'm gonna buy this for my bro's Christmas present :)

Your a good brother ripping off your brother with $5.00, I'm pretty sure he probably bought you like a $100.00 Giftcard.

Just kidding lol.

Delirium
10 Dec 2009, 05:31pm
sweet a new steam id to hack on... wait what?

Bullet Wound
10 Dec 2009, 09:14pm
wow, i didnt even know valve knew cs:s still existed.

Yea....who'd a thought, what with them still banning those who hack and sending out regular updates...

Good to know this though, many a people can use this as a gift now.

Ares018
10 Dec 2009, 10:42pm
To bad I already have it.

Zealot
11 Dec 2009, 09:04am
Yea....who'd a thought, what with them still banning those who hack and sending out regular updates...

Good to know this though, many a people can use this as a gift now.

What regular updates? The updates that do happen are of no concern to regular players but to server owners. Compare it to Tf2, Css is nothing in terms of actual content being produced that changes actual gameplay.

Anyways anyone who doesn't own a copy of Css should absolutely buy it, a great game for a sweet deal.

[AP3X.]
11 Dec 2009, 10:14am
To bad I already have it.

.... Everyone on this forum Probaly Has it ! Lol

Bullet Wound
11 Dec 2009, 10:55am
What regular updates? The updates that do happen are of no concern to regular players but to server owners. Compare it to Tf2, Css is nothing in terms of actual content being produced that changes actual gameplay.

Maybe cause nothing is wrong with the gameplay? lol

And last time I check players still played on servers owned by other people, so it stull effects them.

/win

MPQC
11 Dec 2009, 11:41am
Nothing is wrong with the gameplay? (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881659)

...I can't even use my fingers & toes to count the wrongs of CSS anymore.

Bullet Wound
11 Dec 2009, 12:56pm
Nothing is wrong with the gameplay? (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881659)

...I can't even use my fingers & toes to count the wrongs of CSS anymore.

...shut up, the game is fine.....You penis.

Voltage
11 Dec 2009, 02:43pm
...shut up, the game is fine.....You penis.

Don't use that foul language mister.

MPQC
11 Dec 2009, 02:47pm
The games fine until you're trying to defuse a c4 in water. Or you shoot them in the head with an m4, the blood draws on their head, but no kill. Or you don't auto-buy a grenade even though it's in your saved menu. (Zm..Sigh..) Or you get crouchbug'd on dust2.

Need I go on?

Crimson
11 Dec 2009, 04:37pm
I bought it for a spare account.

Jazzyy
13 Dec 2009, 08:51pm

you mean VAC2? an automated hack detector?
yup, they are banning them hand by hand.

i might sound a bit mean to valve even though turtle rock who did create cs:s work on l4d1&2 now probably don't have time, but there are still A LOT of bugs and a new map here and there would be nice :X

and seriously, a new machine gun/pistol would be nice. they release those every MONTH on tf2.

Senior
14 Dec 2009, 07:00am
you mean VAC2? an automated hack detector?
yup, they are banning them hand by hand.

i might sound a bit mean to valve even though turtle rock who did create cs:s work on l4d1&2 now probably don't have time, but there are still A LOT of bugs and a new map here and there would be nice :X

and seriously, a new machine gun/pistol would be nice. they release those every MONTH on tf2.

TF2 and css are completely different games, you cant expect valve to add a new weapon to css without breaking the balance.
This thread was a public announcement: css 5$, not a chance for you to start a personal vendetta against valve.

Also
7WHptG35EWU