PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Talk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zaraki
10 Dec 2009, 10:25am
I'm going to post here everyweek what has happened :p so everybody can follow without even watching :toung:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto 139: The Mystery of Tobi
http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-139/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leaf ninja continue to fight Tobi, but all of their attacks manage to phase right through him. Zetsu arrives to inform Tobi of the outcome of the Uchiha match, and Madara drops his goofy persona in order to leave the fight and collect the brother's bodies. Sasuke wakes up in a cave and Madara approaches him, introducing himself. An Amaterasu is unleashed from Sasuke's eye, but Madara evades it and mentions how in-depth Itachi's plans were. Sasuke asks what he means, and Madara tells him that Itachi was trying to protect him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude Madara is SO shezofrenic but SO cool, like he inflicted amaterasu, dissappeared and then came back :bigsmile:
Must see of the week ^^

Drox
10 Dec 2009, 09:46pm
lol I watch the anime, but I also read the manga. I will say this tho, when Tobi dropped the act I got chills lol was crazy and good episode imo. Also anyone who is following the manga, how bout the end of this weeks chapter? lol Crazy shit

Kuro
10 Dec 2009, 10:28pm
onemanga.com is what i use and ya drox wtf is up with danzo. and why do they want danzo so bad anyway?

Drox
10 Dec 2009, 10:39pm
onemanga.com is what i use and ya drox wtf is up with danzo. and why do they want danzo so bad anyway?

lol Well Danzo had a hand in destroying something that I wont say, cause I dont want to spoil anything for anyone who doesnt read the manga.

gundam538
11 Dec 2009, 02:25am
I don't read the manga but I just finished naruto and am starting naruto shippuuden. so far I am very impressed a little more fast paced than I am used to from the series. I will probably finish the first 18 - 20 episodes of that tonight before I go to bed.
damn now that I think about it I have been watching naruto since about 2:30pm today and now it almost 1:30am. damn that almost 12 hours solid.

Kuro
11 Dec 2009, 02:57am
lol Well Danzo had a hand in destroying something that I wont say, cause I dont want to spoil anything for anyone who doesnt read the manga.

ya but then why have sasuke fight him?

Zaraki
11 Dec 2009, 07:22am
If you don't i will :p

Danzo has an arm FULL of sharingans...

SERIOUSLY!!!

:weird:
EDIT: if you don't believe me see this... SPOIL!!!http://i46.tinypic.com/2heehyt.jpg

Zealot
11 Dec 2009, 08:59am
I don't read the manga but I just finished naruto and am starting naruto shippuuden. so far I am very impressed a little more fast paced than I am used to from the series. I will probably finish the first 18 - 20 episodes of that tonight before I go to bed.
damn now that I think about it I have been watching naruto since about 2:30pm today and now it almost 1:30am. damn that almost 12 hours solid.

You went through 140+ episodes of filler? LAWL, I realized that when I reached like eps. 200 and then just skipped to shipuuden, which has been a big disappointment for like 50% of the time. If I were you I'd just go to the manga, you'll spend a lot more time there than you will on the anime.

About this week's chapter, how the fuck do you utilize eyes on your arms :confused1: Still it's interesting to say the least.

Drox
11 Dec 2009, 09:52am
ya but then why have sasuke fight him?

payback is the motive for having him fight

Zaraki
11 Dec 2009, 11:34am
You went through 140+ episodes of filler? LAWL, I realized that when I reached like eps. 200 and then just skipped to shipuuden, which has been a big disappointment for like 50% of the time. If I were you I'd just go to the manga, you'll spend a lot more time there than you will on the anime.

About this week's chapter, how the fuck do you utilize eyes on your arms :confused1: Still it's interesting to say the least.

lol, he has eyeholes in his arm...
Sai made him cut it out for him :toung:
Why do you think they have a seal on their tongue (the black ops)??
So they can't say him arm is full of holes :p
he filled it with eyes that looked beautiful to him ^^

Resistance
11 Dec 2009, 06:41pm
Man...shit loads of stuff are going on left and right. Plus when I was reading the manga and saw Danzo's arm. I'm like "Dude...that's a fucking gross arm, like holy shit..."

I hope they kill Danzo...damn manipulative old bastard.

Cookie
11 Dec 2009, 11:08pm
Danzo is prettttyyyyy doucheeee.

I would have liked to see Kakashi as hokage.

This weeks episode was tight nonetheless.

gundam538
12 Dec 2009, 12:16am

so far the anime hasn't been much of a disappointment and I have enjoyed watching them quiet a bit. except when they just ended it at 200 and jumped to shippuuden. I want to know what the fuck happened btw them :(.

oh well what makes the manga better then?

Drox
12 Dec 2009, 12:29am
oh well what makes the manga better then?

Its farther in the storyline and no fillers.

Zaraki
12 Dec 2009, 09:53am
Its farther in the storyline and no fillers.

But the anime is moving, so i like the fights, but the rest is weaker than the manga :toung:

I don't have anything against fillers, but (look at bleach) some storylines get fucked up because of them... that's bad.

Grtz

Drox
12 Dec 2009, 12:02pm
But the anime is moving, so i like the fights, but the rest is weaker than the manga :toung:

I don't have anything against fillers, but (look at bleach) some storylines get fucked up because of them... that's bad.

Grtz

Some fillers arent bad in Naruto, they only problem I have with em is how long they can go for. Like the last one they did was just too fucking long and boring.

Resistance
12 Dec 2009, 12:10pm
Damn right you are Drox. The three-tailed arc was boring and was taking for ever. Though, I guess they are making it up by immediately showcasing the Jiraiya vs. Pain and the Sasuke vs. Itachi fights.

Zaraki
12 Dec 2009, 01:31pm
Damn right you are Drox. The three-tailed arc was boring and was taking for ever. Though, I guess they are making it up by immediately showcasing the Jiraiya vs. Pain and the Sasuke vs. Itachi fights.

Nah, that's not true, if you think that you don't enjoy watching anime...
And they couldn't make fillers because they had no interesting material to talk about at that moment...
It's no making up :angry:

NARUTO 101 is the best one :p
"Kakashi Sensei's true face" :toung:
That was one of the best fillers

Drox
12 Dec 2009, 01:41pm
Nah, that's not true, if you think that you don't enjoy watching anime...
And they couldn't make fillers because they had no interesting material to talk about at that moment...
It's no making up :angry:

NARUTO 101 is the best one :p
"Kakashi Sensei's true face" :toung:
That was one of the best fillers

You enjoy the anime because of the story, the 3 tailed arc wasnt apart of the actual story thus the word filler. By the end of it, it was decent since Tobi was doing his thing, but mostly the whole filler was pretty boring almost as boring as the other Naruto's fillers by the end of that series. lol I will give Naruto this, its filelrs are better then Bleach's, that shit just goes waaay off story. :P

xVengeance
12 Dec 2009, 02:55pm

Grtz

I actually think that the filler is actually pretty good for bleach, compared to the others.

Naruto is getting better.

Zealot
12 Dec 2009, 06:00pm
Don't get me started on the 3 tail-arc.

The worst in order are, the Sora arc (FAKE KYUUBI WTF), then the Asuma bullshit, followed closely by the 3-tails.

Also the manga is obviously better since there's no filler bullshit. Also Danzo faps with his Uchiha arm to piss them off in their death lawl, Senju forever.

Zaraki
12 Dec 2009, 07:13pm
I actually think that the filler is actually pretty good for bleach, compared to the others.

Naruto is getting better.

Yeah, but admit, the hollow soccer and some other fillers were total shit, compared to the original storyline...

Naruto is getting better...
And i feel like naruto (manga) will be total of surprises left... but will they be cool enough to keep us reading/watching??

So stay tuned :high5:

gundam538
12 Dec 2009, 08:59pm
I guess I might have to read the manga sometime.
But I find watching what happens better so you can actually see whats happening.

Kuro
13 Dec 2009, 02:11am
one arc they never animated, and i dont know why, was how kakashi got his eye and shit. wtf was up wiht that?

Drox
13 Dec 2009, 02:22am
one arc they never animated, and i dont know why, was how kakashi got his eye and shit. wtf was up wiht that?

never animated? I believe they did show it, was like a 2 episode thing I think.

Kuro
13 Dec 2009, 02:23am
did they? was it recently?

Drox
13 Dec 2009, 02:28am
Episodes:

119 "Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 1"
"Kakashi Gaiden ~ Senjō no bōizuraifu ~ Zenpen" (カカシ外伝~戦場のボーイズライフ~前編) July 30, 2009
120 "Kakashi Chronicles ~ Boys' Life on the Battlefield ~ Part 2"
"Kakashi Gaiden ~ Senjō no bōizuraifu ~ Kōhen" (カカシ外伝~戦場のボーイズライフ~後編) July 30, 2009

Zaraki
13 Dec 2009, 05:47am
Episodes:

"Kakashi Gaiden ~ Senjō no bōizuraifu ~ Zenpen" (カカシ外伝~戦場のボーイズライフ~前編) July 30, 2009
"Kakashi Gaiden ~ Senjō no bōizuraifu ~ Kōhen" (カカシ外伝~戦場のボーイズライフ~後編) July 30, 2009

Point proved :p
It's with "obito" (read it backwards, then it's like OTIBO, and if you change it a little more you got TOBI"

The secrets revealed :clap::bigsmile:

Drox
13 Dec 2009, 11:38am
It's with "obito" (read it backwards, then it's like OTIBO, and if you change it a little more you got TOBI"

That isnt proven yet, only a fan rumor.

Zealot
13 Dec 2009, 01:47pm
Episodes:

2 of the best eps they made, animation/pacing/following manga wise. MINUS both kid obito and kid kakashi sounded like adults...

Lefty
13 Dec 2009, 03:47pm

too bad madara is tobi

Zealot
13 Dec 2009, 09:40pm
too bad madara is tobi

I don't believe it until Kakashi confirms it's true -_-

Also notice how Kakashi's Kamui (MSharingan) warps in a spiral, while madara warps out as a spiral?

Kuro
13 Dec 2009, 10:03pm
wow i dont even remember seeing that epsiode!

Zaraki
14 Dec 2009, 05:48am
wow i dont even remember seeing that epsiode!

Watch it over and over again :lol:

Kuro
14 Dec 2009, 02:41pm
i was talking about kakashi arc

Metal
14 Dec 2009, 04:58pm
needs more boobs. imo

Zaraki
15 Dec 2009, 06:42am
needs more boobs. imo

AGREE!! :thumb:
Watch KissxSis for that :p

Kuro
15 Dec 2009, 01:04pm
lol i dl kissxsis too but i havent seen an ep..

Drox
15 Dec 2009, 01:53pm
:tsk:

Zaraki
15 Dec 2009, 01:55pm

But it's funny, but also a little sick
(a brother is touching and whiping his sister :shocked:)

Bubbles
15 Dec 2009, 02:42pm
ITT: animefags

Drox
15 Dec 2009, 02:57pm

http://www.b0dhi.com/gtfo.barker.jpg

Kuro
15 Dec 2009, 03:20pm
Episodes:

wait it that orig naruto or shippuuden?

Mistake! A new enemy
Roar! Howl! The Ultimate Tag

nvm is shippuuden i musta stoped watching by then.

Zaraki
15 Dec 2009, 04:13pm
2 more days and i can post my new episode shit again :p
can't wait :p

Metal
15 Dec 2009, 05:00pm
AGREE!! :thumb:
Watch KissxSis for that :p

um.........

Resistance
15 Dec 2009, 07:23pm
Anyways...

Tobi is Madara Uchiha, he even said it himself. If you still believe Obito is Tobi or some fan rumor then you fail. God, I still can't believe that there are still people that believe Tobi is Obito. :rant:

Drox
15 Dec 2009, 07:28pm
Anyways...

Tobi is Madara Uchiha, he even said it himself. If you still believe Obito is Tobi or some fan rumor then you fail. God, I still can't believe that there are still people that believe Tobi is Obito. :rant:

Well its considered a spoiler to those who dont want to believe, plus its a rumor cause he has never openly said he was Obito. I figured Tobi was Obito when he first appeared in the manga. lol But others still have their doubts and like I said stop posting spoilers since not everyone here reads the manga. :P

Senior
16 Dec 2009, 03:09am

ITT: Captain obvious.

Zaraki
16 Dec 2009, 05:33am
Anyways...

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT OBITO ISN'T TOBI!
+ Madara looks like obito, and maybe he survived when kakashi went away with the girl
(sharingan awakened and he could transport himself to the other dimension...)

Kuro
16 Dec 2009, 02:37pm
THERE IS NO PROOF THAT OBITO ISN'T TOBI!
+ Madara looks like obito, and maybe he survived when kakashi went away with the girl
(sharingan awakened and he could transport himself to the other dimension...)

zaraki go read the damn manga. obito died and lost both eyes. Tobi admits hes madara and even the 4th Hokage points out that fact.

Resistance
16 Dec 2009, 05:39pm
Pwnt?

Anyways, the new Naruto Manga 476 is now out.

Go to mangastream.com for the new manga episode.

Kuro
17 Dec 2009, 01:20am
quite interesting so far... danzo actually makes a good point. what is susanoo exactly tho? i googled it and was very interesting but not sure how it relates to his power? is it just a name. i don't remember itachi using susanoo?

Zaraki
17 Dec 2009, 05:47am
quite interesting so far... danzo actually makes a good point. what is susanoo exactly tho? i googled it and was very interesting but not sure how it relates to his power? is it just a name. i don't remember itachi using susanoo?

Fight between sasuke and itachi :eek:???? don't you remember???
but i will never accept that obito died!!!!! :biggrin1:
He was the most interesting character:cry:

NOT!!!

Zealot
17 Dec 2009, 09:37am
Susano is the last MS technique you get when you master Tskuyomi (SP?) and Amaterasu. It's basically a big spiritual beast that fucks your shit up.

Zaraki
17 Dec 2009, 10:19am
Susano is the last MS technique you get when you master Tskuyomi (SP?) and Amaterasu. It's basically a big spiritual beast that fucks your shit up.

Care???
:biggrin1:
Madara can't do it i think... it was only itachi's power, but he transferred it to sasuke

Zaraki
17 Dec 2009, 11:20am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 140: Fate
http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-140/
Uchiha Madara, known as Tobi, tells Sasuke about the fate of the Uchiha clan and his life. He tells that in reality, the Uchiha Clan were undertaken and spied on by Konoha, Sasuke is in rage and disbelieve about this. Madara tells that the three highest council members from Konoha knew the truth, but didn't want to tell. Sasuke hears that Itachi was a spy from Konoha, planted into the Uchiha Clan, who were under supervision by the ANBU. Sasuke realizes that Itachi wasn't a bad person. (Also Madara tells about his fight with the first Hokage and his attack on Konoha with the Kyuubi, controlled with the occular powers of the Sharingan.)
This is the new episode's actions (btw, if nobody noticed, i always write the text on wikipedia about the episodes :p)

Drox
17 Dec 2009, 01:11pm
good episode

Kuro
17 Dec 2009, 01:59pm
Care???
:biggrin1:
Madara can't do it i think... it was only itachi's power, but he transferred it to sasuke

I cant wait to see the power he transfered to naruto... what do you think it will be? naruto gains sharingan?

Resistance
17 Dec 2009, 05:46pm
Susano'o is one of the three deities that were born when the god Izanagi-no-Mikoto washed his face after failing to retreive his wife from the Yomi. Well he found out that Izanami-no-Mikoto had already eaten the food of the underworld and was one of them now. When Izanagi lit his comb on fire that was holding up his hair. He saw that she was filled with disgusting creatures and etc.

Anyways...in order to unlock the Susano'o is currently unknown at this point. Though you are given a clue how it might be activated, though that is in the manga chapter. So I won't spoil it for you anime watchers.

Also Zealot, not only is Susano'o "Fucks your shit up" it is also very dangerous to the users body. Meaning that the user must act as a medium to summon the Deity to the physical realm. Prolonged use of the Susano'o can result in death since it uses your life force.

Zaraki
18 Dec 2009, 03:59am
I cant wait to see the power he transfered to naruto... what do you think it will be? naruto gains sharingan?

Naruto will get the sage mode and powers, didn't you know?
He will use them to fight pain and kick his ass to eternity!!!
Then he will forgive the true pein and kakashi and the rest revive...:cry:
The story was a little bit boring because you know that everything will be just fine.

:dance:But i like naruto:dance:
My favorite character is Rock Lee and Gai Sensei, they are überfunny:biggrin1:

Drox
18 Dec 2009, 04:11pm
The story was a little bit boring because you know that everything will be just fine.

Stop posting Spoilers for people who dont read the manga lol

Kuro
18 Dec 2009, 05:24pm

that didnt answer my question at all! zaraki are u high?

Drox
18 Dec 2009, 08:30pm

What do you mean the power he transferred to Naruto? I dont remember seeing Itachi transferring anything to Naruto?

Kuro
18 Dec 2009, 09:09pm
um... shit im too lazy to find and episode i prolly cant find.. or did i read it in the manga? i distinctly recall a scene where itachi has a private talk with naruto. He game some of himself or some of his power to naruto.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/08/

ok i got unlazy i looked it up its in naruto #403 heres a link to the specific scene.

Haha i forgot to say it was itachi i was talking about.. im a space cadet i was thinking of itachi but just typed what i was thinking without saying who i was talking about.

Drox
18 Dec 2009, 09:36pm
um... shit im too lazy to find and episode i prolly cant find.. or did i read it in the manga? i distinctly recall a scene where itachi has a private talk with naruto. He game some of himself or some of his power to naruto.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/08/

ok i got unlazy i looked it up its in naruto #403 heres a link to the specific scene.

Haha i forgot to say it was itachi i was talking about.. im a space cadet i was thinking of itachi but just typed what i was thinking without saying who i was talking about.

Hmm interesting, didnt remember that since they didnt show that part in the Anime when Naruto talked to Itachi.

Zaraki
19 Dec 2009, 09:00am
that didnt answer my question at all! zaraki are u high?

how did u now??
is that your experience with your family that learned you how to recognize high people?? :thumb:

Zealot
19 Dec 2009, 09:27am
Hmm interesting, didnt remember that since they didnt show that part in the Anime when Naruto talked to Itachi.

They don't because they show the full conversation during sage training arc.

Drox
19 Dec 2009, 10:37am
They don't because they show the full conversation during sage training arc.

ahh ok lol Thats apart of the manga I skipped that im saving for the anime to watch.

Zaraki
19 Dec 2009, 12:17pm
ahh ok lol Thats apart of the manga I skipped that im saving for the anime to watch.

why don't you skip the whole manga and just wait every week for the anime (that's hard to wait for a week :ohwell:)

Drox
19 Dec 2009, 03:56pm
why don't you skip the whole manga and just wait every week for the anime (that's hard to wait for a week :ohwell:)

Cause I only started reading the manga at the end of Pain Vs Naruto fight, that allows me to keep enjoying the anime for stuff I dont know till it gets that far. ;)

Zaraki
19 Dec 2009, 04:38pm
Cause I only started reading the manga at the end of Pain Vs Naruto fight, that allows me to keep enjoying the anime for stuff I dont know till it gets that far. ;)

Maybe... but aren't you excited about the following chapters???:lol:

Drox
19 Dec 2009, 04:51pm
Maybe... but aren't you excited about the following chapters???:lol:

I am, thats why I keep still reading the manga ;) I just left that gap so I have something to look forward to in the anime. lol

Zaraki
23 Dec 2009, 02:45pm
The next chapter's script is now at http://variety-animanga.net/2009/12/naruto-chapter-477-spoiler/

Enjoy!!

zapper
23 Dec 2009, 05:52pm
so what do you guys think is going to happend in the next manga chapter?

Drox
23 Dec 2009, 09:35pm
so what do you guys think is going to happend in the next manga chapter?

Sasuke and Danzo fight, Sasuke looks like he will lose like always then someone will save him or he will pull something out of his ass to win. lol Same ol same ol :P

Kuro
23 Dec 2009, 10:56pm
The next chapter's script is now at http://variety-animanga.net/2009/12/naruto-chapter-477-spoiler/

Enjoy!!

there was no manga this week? how you get a spoiler script?

as far as what might happen.....sasuke uses some sharingan power to take back all the eyes. Either that or maybe madara helps sasuke win and let sasuke think he beat danzo by himself

zapper
24 Dec 2009, 08:00am
sasuke is alredy fighting danzo o_O

Drox
24 Dec 2009, 02:47pm
sasuke is alredy fighting danzo o_O

and you think this fight is only gonna last 1 chapter? lol

zapper
24 Dec 2009, 03:24pm
probably going to last about 4 chapters i think :D.
Where do you watch your manga :>
i read it at onemanga.com
best manga site

Drox
24 Dec 2009, 03:28pm
probably going to last about 4 chapters i think :D.
Where do you watch your manga :>
i read it at onemanga.com
best manga site

same place lol

Resistance
24 Dec 2009, 03:56pm
I go to two places, mangastream and onemanga. Mangastream is a good place to get early chapters of Naruto. Onemanga releases on friday and sometimes thursday, but Mangastream always tries to get it out on wednesday.

zapper
24 Dec 2009, 08:44pm
really?;o

Lefty
24 Dec 2009, 09:03pm
no naruto this week :(

Cookie
24 Dec 2009, 11:01pm

onemanga doesn't have it right now.
http://www.narutofan.com/manga/naruto/477

Drox
24 Dec 2009, 11:42pm

The anime and new manga chapter did come out this week lol

Lefty
24 Dec 2009, 11:48pm
The anime and new manga chapter did come out this week lol

the site i used didnt have it,
and thanks cookie

Drox
25 Dec 2009, 01:10am
Good episode this week, the manga chapter this week was also pretty good. Crazy ending to it, cant wait to see what happens next week with how it ended this week.

zapper
25 Dec 2009, 07:22am
holy shit the new chapter is awesome
i cant wait whats going to happend in the next one.
Danzo has noclip xD

Resistance
25 Dec 2009, 10:55am
WTF DANZO IS HAX0RING BAN PL0X!!

Also holy shit on Itachi coming back. When I read the end I was like "WTF?!?"

zapper
25 Dec 2009, 11:11am
could be an illusion of some sort

Kuro
25 Dec 2009, 03:00pm
obviously.... im happy it came out after all. only xmas gift i got this year

Hiphopopotomus
26 Dec 2009, 08:55am
Poor Naruto is going to have to kill Sasuke...

Zaraki
26 Dec 2009, 11:57am
Naruto Shippuuden episode 141: Truth
http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-141/
Madara continues by informing Sasuke that Itachi was a double-agent who was assigned to leak intel on the Uchiha back to the village. He then contacted Madara to help him undertake his mission of exterminating the Uchiha clan. They pulled off their mission, except Itachi just couldn't kill Sasuke. Some time later, Sasuke reminisces on Itachi's final words to him, before breaking down into tears. He then changes his team name to Taka and declares, with his new Mangekyo Sharingan, that their goal is to destroy Konoha.

Srry guys that i was late with the info :sad2: it :nono: happen again...

Grtz :p

Resistance
27 Dec 2009, 07:51am
I go to Hulu and watch my Naruto Shippuden animated episodes. :P

Zaraki
27 Dec 2009, 12:24pm
Naruto sucks

Then don't come here and GTFO!!!:mad:

Resistance
31 Dec 2009, 09:28am
To all manga viewers

There will be no WSJ update this week for it is the holiday. Meaning no Naruto, Bleach and all the other weekly updates.

Drox
31 Dec 2009, 10:22am
yea Ive heard lol

Whazaaaaa
31 Dec 2009, 02:37pm
to all manga viewers

there will be no wsj update this week for it is the holiday. Meaning no naruto, bleach and all the other weekly updates.

nooooooeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuro
2 Jan 2010, 01:57am
wtf zaraki how dare you steal kon from me! basturd!

Drox
4 Jan 2010, 09:24pm
Another Tailed beast Arc coming soon...hopefully more entertaining then the 3 tailed beast one.

h_aHLCY8-Vg

Zaraki
5 Jan 2010, 12:53pm
wtf zaraki how dare you steal kon from me! basturd!
???
In my previous sprays and banners, my King of New York was always there...
Share it or drop it ^^

Zaraki
5 Jan 2010, 01:00pm
Another Tailed beast Arc coming soon...hopefully more entertaining then the 3 tailed beast one.

h_aHLCY8-Vg

and then you called me spoiler-san??? :toung:

SPOILING is fun for everybody :p

http://i48.tinypic.com/ne6n3r.jpg

SPOILZ

Drox
5 Jan 2010, 03:08pm
and then you called me spoiler-san??? :toung:

SPOILING is fun for everybody :p

http://i48.tinypic.com/ne6n3r.jpg

SPOILZ

That video is more of a preview then a spoiler ;)

Zaraki
5 Jan 2010, 03:12pm
That video is more of a preview then a spoiler ;)
I never wanted to know what would happen ^^
That youtube movie started and i started watching...

I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!

Already forgiven you, little schnitzel :bigsmile:

xVengeance
5 Jan 2010, 04:39pm
We need to find out why Itachi is still alive.
Anyways, today I heard from my friend about this filler about another jinchūriki that has nine tail powahz.
He said this filler was about them stealing nine tail powahz while the 4th was sealing it into naruto.
Anyone know the episode? thx :3.

Btw

http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-119-120/

does anyone know the movie thats in the song? o: /\

Resistance
5 Jan 2010, 06:09pm
Anyways, today I heard from my friend about this filler about another jinchūriki that has nine tail powahz.
He said this filler was about them stealing nine tail powahz while the 4th was sealing it into naruto.

Btw

If it's the opening then go here:

Hotaru no Hikari (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pew6H-4paeU)

Drox
5 Jan 2010, 10:30pm

Its probably a genjutsu lol

Also its suppose to have this guy put his power in Naruto, isnt that impossible to have 2 tailed beast in one person and them still live. Naruto can barely control the nine tailed as it is without almost losing control 90% of the time. lol

Kuro
6 Jan 2010, 04:07am
ya but doesnt madara plan on using all the tailed beasts himself? so it might be possible.. uh oh i smell fusion time...

Zaraki
6 Jan 2010, 04:59am

Btw

It's with Sora...
He's the copy, i'll give you the eps...
57 - 71, that's when sora comes in :toung:

He was given a little bit of the ninetails ^^

Was a pleasure to help u out :p

Drox
7 Jan 2010, 06:01am
Just got done watching the new episode, pretty good. The Next episode will be some of the fight and then it will go on to the filler of 4 tailed beast arc. lol

Heavenly Player
7 Jan 2010, 06:08am
oh well, you'll get over it xD

Zaraki
7 Jan 2010, 11:21am
oh well, you'll get over it xD

He will die trying :lol:
Could be funny "Teenager dies from fillers!"d

INTERESTING....

Dannen
7 Jan 2010, 03:34pm
No Naruto this week either =[

Cait Sithz
7 Jan 2010, 03:43pm
I love Naruto, just seen the lastest ep 152 where Taki is against The 8 Tails :)

Gonna be EPICCC NEXT WEEEK :D

Resistance
7 Jan 2010, 04:07pm
To all manga viewers

There will be no Weekly Shonin Jump update this week. WSJ is on break this week, meaning no Naruto, Bleach or any of the other manga's that are in the WSJ.

Drox
7 Jan 2010, 07:12pm
He will die trying :lol:
Could be funny "Teenager dies from fillers!"d

INTERESTING....

<<< 21 ;)

Zaraki
8 Jan 2010, 09:38am
<<< 21 ;)
Watching fillers makes me :confused1: first and after some more time it's :angry: and then it's :sleep:

But i hate that WSJ (Weekly Shonen Jump for the confused ones) takes 2 weeks off
THIS IS ANNOYING FOR THE FANS!!!:rant:

Kuro
8 Jan 2010, 02:32pm
all i can say is bleach better be BAD-ASS after 2 weeks off

Drox
9 Jan 2010, 05:33am

Yea I cant wait till it gets back to the juicy stuff in Hunco Mundo arc. lol

Zaraki
9 Jan 2010, 09:17am

if not, we go on strike for 2 weeks :rlol:

Resistance
13 Jan 2010, 03:52pm
Chapter 478: Susano'o, Completed!

Naruto Shippuden chapter 478 is now out!

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/1) to view it.

And...WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?!

MORE SECRETS ABOUT THE SHARINGAN!???! WTF HAX I SAY!

Drox
13 Jan 2010, 03:58pm
good chapter, cant wait to see what happens next

Zaraki
14 Jan 2010, 09:52am
Chapter 478: Susano'o, Completed!

Naruto Shippuden chapter 478 is now out!

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/478-26/1) to view it.

And...WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?!

MORE SECRETS ABOUT THE SHARINGAN!???! WTF HAX I SAY!

You, stay out of my naruto section, or we share it I do the anime and you the manga k? :confused1:

I'm the boss of course xD

Zaraki
14 Jan 2010, 09:57am
Naruto Shippuuden 143: The Eight-Tails vs. Sasuke
http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-143/
Sasuke fights with Killer Bee one on one and is fatally injured by the Eight-Tails swords, when Karin saves him. Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Jugo all start fighting him together but it is still not enough, and finally Killer Bee decides to use the Eight-Tails power. Sasuke is once again fatally injured, this time by a powerful lariat, and Jugo saves him at the cost of some of his strength. Sasuke uses Amaterasu on Killer Bee to finally subdue him while two cloud ninjas watch the battle from a cliff. They notice the Uchiha clan crest on Sasuke and they decide to rush the news to the Raikage.

I have decided to put this in spoiler map, otherwise it will ruin the fun of watching people :toung:
If you want to know it: here you go, you get the chance xD

Grtz

Drox
14 Jan 2010, 11:59am
pretty good episode, shame it starts filler next week.

Zaraki
15 Jan 2010, 02:23pm
pretty good episode, shame it starts filler next week.

Yeah, my life will be ruined for a couple of weeks ...
Bleach will suck for 2 more eps. too and this will make me even more depressed :rant:

zapper
15 Jan 2010, 03:17pm
sasuke hax.
Then again itachi gave him a shit load of powers.
Wonder what power narutos have.
ps:danzo has noclip

Zaraki
16 Jan 2010, 05:46am
sasuke hax.
Then again itachi gave him a shit load of powers.
Wonder what power narutos have.
ps:danzo has noclip

Naruto has also hacks...
6 Characters to fight with ...
Multiple Character haxx:happy:

Resistance
20 Jan 2010, 03:50pm
Naruto Manga 479: Izanagi

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/479-33/1), to view the latest manga update.

Drox
20 Jan 2010, 04:05pm
wow interesting ending, cant wait for next chapter.

Drox
21 Jan 2010, 10:56am
Filler started today, pretty ok so far.

Zealot
22 Jan 2010, 05:57pm
Filler started today, pretty ok so far.

OMG I saw it and was like wow this is gunna be shit, and I realized its going to be about the other jinchuriki's, which is friggin awesome.

Zaraki
23 Jan 2010, 08:14am
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 144: Wanderer
http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a cliff a young man, a girl, and her servant are attacked by a group of ninja. The servant sends word to the Hidden Leaf for aid and the young man, Utakata, leaves with the girl, Hotaru. Back in the Leaf, Tsunade tells Shizune of a clan named the Tsuchigumo and an elder named En no Gyoju who developed a forbidden jutsu, which the Leaf are to prevent the theft of. Team 7 and Yamato arrive to assist Utakata and Hotaru, but Utakata leaves immediately through a bubble ninjutsu that he creates.
Hey guys, i posted my new episode review, i was surprised by the filler, wich i hate xD this one is very bad.

I can't get on css for 3 weeks because i'm on a wireless network that sucks because my modem is broken xD

Cait Sithz
27 Jan 2010, 06:28am
I know i cant wait to see the next ep but gotta wait till tommorow, will be interesting to see but seems more of a filler again V_V

Dante
27 Jan 2010, 07:04am
I know i cant wait to see the next ep but gotta wait till tommorow, will be interesting to see but seems more of a filler again V_V

It is a filler. If you read the manga you can tell off the bat that it's a filler.

Zaraki
27 Jan 2010, 02:06pm
OMG I saw it and was like wow this is gunna be shit, and I realized its going to be about the other jinchuriki's, which is friggin awesome.

This will be shit, i think...
Why don't they go to the first of the Pain arc where they read Jiraya his message that is encripted. Then this shit wouldn't be so hard to take :evil:

I hate fillers that suck...
That's like a whole week lost in time

Resistance
27 Jan 2010, 06:07pm
Naruto Chapter 480: Sacrifice

Enjoy this one guys, click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/01/) to view it.

Lefty
27 Jan 2010, 06:19pm
Naruto Chapter 480: Sacrifice

Enjoy this one guys, click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/480/01/) to view it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sasuke gone evil

Kuro
28 Jan 2010, 11:36am
i refuse to believe it. no pun intended.

Drox
28 Jan 2010, 12:41pm
lol Sasuke just got some rep in my book, good chapter. Alright filler episode also this week.

Zealot
28 Jan 2010, 11:15pm
Sasuke gets 1000000000000 power ups, goes blind, then EMS. Meanwhile Naruto is fapping/crying still.

Rename the fucking manga.

Cait Sithz
29 Jan 2010, 03:37am
Sasuke gets mega ownage and owns everyone, but looks like the manga is getting good :D

Zaraki
29 Jan 2010, 09:23am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 145: Successor of the forbidden justu
Naruto Shippuuden 145 (http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-145/)
The ninja bandits have a meeting with their leader about the Forbidden jutsu. Elsewhere Team 7 tricks Hotaru into staying as her bodyguards until they reach her village with Sai drawing leeches. After reminiscing about the past, Utakata wakes up to comes across the ninja bandits and fights them until he is cornered by their barrier jutsu which soon explodes. Team 7 finally reach Hotaru's village and her uncle but they leave her in their care but back in the forest, Naruto senses something troubling and heads back to the village, suspicious of the villagers attitude toward Hotaru.

It seemed that i misjudged a little bit, this could be a good filler, but then we need awesome fights and hard work xD

Right now i watch Code Geass and that's awesome..
My activity's on Manga/Anime in reading is: Manga/Anime Naruto, Manga/Anime Bleach
Manga/Anime One Piece and Anime/ Code Geass

See you next week :lol:

ckw
29 Jan 2010, 10:02am
Dazo is a freak.. omg! nothing more to say that that >.<xD

Zaraki
29 Jan 2010, 05:01pm
Dazo is a freak.. omg! nothing more to say that that >.<xD

Danzo is a freak.. omg! nothing more to say that that >.<xD

Never misspell names in this thread xD

Grtz
Zaraki

Cait Sithz
29 Jan 2010, 06:20pm
It was ok for a filler but i want to know what those villagers are upto :S

zapper
30 Jan 2010, 07:19pm
hope naruto gets something epic.
Btw,i realized that if pain revived everyone he killed
does that mean jiraiya is alive?;O

Dante
30 Jan 2010, 07:35pm
hope naruto gets something epic.
Btw,i realized that if pain revived everyone he killed
does that mean jiraiya is alive?;O

only the people in the Konoha were revived, no where else. Manga ftw :]

zapper
30 Jan 2010, 08:16pm
in konoha?well thats bs man >:(

Resistance
30 Jan 2010, 10:53pm
Guys quit crying about how kishi should rename the manga to sasuke. It's fucking called character development. If it was centered all around Naruto, then people would be wondering as to how the fuck did sasuke get this and etc.

Quit fucking crying, end of it.

Drox
30 Jan 2010, 11:01pm
Guys quit crying about how kishi should rename the manga to sasuke. It's fucking called character development. If it was centered all around Naruto, then people would be wondering as to how the fuck did sasuke get this and etc.

why you saying "guys"? Only one person said that and no one agreed with him. lol

Resistance
31 Jan 2010, 07:56am
Whatever >.>

My mistake then. lol

Zealot
2 Feb 2010, 10:23am

Lol nerdrage alert.

You'd figure if it was centered around Naruto they'd give him 1 un-gimped fight in part 2 but nope.

Zaraki
2 Feb 2010, 02:11pm
Lol nerdrage alert.

You'd figure if it was centered around Naruto they'd give him 1 un-gimped fight in part 2 but nope.

If naruto had the best powers, sasuke wouldn't be interesting xD
But it's pretty obvious that naruto is going to be hokage and sasuke will be his boyfriend...
Sakura will have a relationship with Sai and Yamato will rape Kakashi and will discover kakashi has make-up on everytime, this will mean that they will adopt some kids and Shino will be depressed as always.

So obvious this serie.... xD

CuяlyQu™
3 Feb 2010, 12:54am
FFS.... more filler? In case you haven't found out yet episode 144 of Shippuden is starting filler that will go on for who knows how long. I know why they say filler exists but why does it have to exist damn it?! I'm willing to bet the filler will last at least 5 episodes. Let's hope I am wrong.

Drox
3 Feb 2010, 02:10pm
FFS.... more filler? In case you haven't found out yet episode 144 of Shippuden is starting filler that will go on for who knows how long. I know why they say filler exists but why does it have to exist damn it?! I'm willing to bet the filler will last at least 5 episodes. Let's hope I am wrong.

5 episodes, dream on lol Fillers usually are a whole arc, meaning they can range from 10-20 episodes.

Zaraki
3 Feb 2010, 02:34pm
5 episodes, dream on lol Fillers usually are a whole arc, meaning they can range from 10-20 episodes.

Drox, you ruined my day, thank you for that xD
:toung:

CuяlyQu™
3 Feb 2010, 02:37pm
Ugh Drox why must you crush my hopes and dreams into dust. We have already been through two long fillers in Shippuden, episodes 57-71 and 90-112. Why must we go through another?

Oh and for manga readers...

I read some spoilers for the next chapter and it looks like this might be the end of Karin. Not that I really care for her but Sasuke sure has become a heartless bastard. :angry:

Drox
3 Feb 2010, 02:45pm
Ugh Drox why must you crush my hopes and dreams into dust. We have already been through two long fillers in Shippuden, episodes 57-71 and 90-112. Why must we go through another?

Oh and for manga readers...

I read some spoilers for the next chapter and it looks like this might be the end of Karin. Not that I really care for her but Sasuke sure has become a heartless bastard. :angry:

lol well I knew it was gonna be long, since its a Tailed Beast arc like the last one they did. So its gonna be long and most likely boring.

good lol she was a annoying character

CuяlyQu™
3 Feb 2010, 03:10pm
lol well I knew it was gonna be long, since its a Tailed Beast arc like the last one they did. So its gonna be long and most likely boring.

These tailed beast fillers are almost as stupid as the 'Reibi' or 'Zero Tails' in the second Shippuden movie. Even though I lol it's actually very sad... :angry:

Drox
3 Feb 2010, 03:12pm
These tailed beast fillers are almost as stupid as the 'Reibi' or 'Zero Tails' in the second Shippuden movie. Even though I lol it's actually very sad... :angry:

Well I believe this is the last one uncounted for in the story, so it will probably be the last tailed beast arc.

Resistance
3 Feb 2010, 03:38pm
Hmm...no early updates for Naruto and bleach :sad:

Zaraki
3 Feb 2010, 03:39pm
Hmm...no early updates for Naruto and bleach :sad:

You can cry, it's ok, this weeks will be afwul :angry:

Resistance
4 Feb 2010, 04:05pm
Naruto Manga Chapter 481: Danzo's Death

Click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/481/01/) to view the new chapter.

Drox
4 Feb 2010, 05:23pm
pretty good chapter, I didnt bother watching the episode this week yet.

Zaraki
5 Feb 2010, 10:38am
pretty good chapter, I didnt bother watching the episode this week yet.

It was good, and i think this will attract people to naruto instead of bleach, wich sucks as hell right now, i want the arrancar arc to begin again....

Enough of the jabbering, just let's get to my weekly review :p
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 146: The Successor's Wish
The Successor's Wish ENG SUB (http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-146/)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto hurriedly rushes back to the village. Meanwhile Hotaru's uncle shows her to her room where she is ambushed by the four bandits and succeed in taking but realize it was rigged with a trap. Hotaru escapes into the forest but is attacked by the bandits, suddenly Utakata saves and escapes with Hotaru. The bandit's leader shows up and shows them the Hidden Mist's bingo book where Utakata is being hunted for 50 million ryo. Utakata and Hotaru land in a secluded place where Hotaru shows him something on her body. Suddenly Hidden Mist tracker ninja attack Utakata and take Hotaru hostage, the ninja tell Hotaru that Utakata killed his former master, Naruto soon arrives with Yamato and Sai.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, this episode was cool, the manga was cool too, i'm a happy man, no more to say about this ;)

This made my week, instead of Bleach...
Code Geass is my favorite right now.

See you next week, you're welcome for the review as always :wave:

Drox
5 Feb 2010, 03:36pm
yea just got done watching the episode this week, pretty good. I have a feeling somehow Naruto is gonna to use his fox chakra in this arc. lol

Zealot
5 Feb 2010, 09:07pm
Talk about filler, I haven't watched like 15 eps of bleach cause it got sucky after Matsumoto's escaped for like the 12th time.

Edit: Sasuke still sucks and Naruto needs to fight Kabutorochimaru

xVengeance
6 Feb 2010, 08:12am
I only read the manga for Bleach and Naruto for the past few weeks. I heard from my friends that they were pretty ehh, so i didn't bother watching it.

Zaraki
6 Feb 2010, 11:22am
I only read the manga for Bleach and Naruto for the past few weeks. I heard from my friends that they were pretty ehh, so i didn't bother watching it.

Wich font is that in your signature??
it's cool

instakill
6 Feb 2010, 04:38pm
naruto for the win

Zaraki
6 Feb 2010, 04:49pm
naruto for the win

I agree xD :thumb:

Resistance
10 Feb 2010, 03:47pm
Naruto Chapter 482: Once More...

Click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/482/01/) to view the manga.

Zaraki
10 Feb 2010, 04:32pm
Naruto Chapter 482: Once More...

Click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/482/01/) to view the manga.

Powerfull story, must see next week ;)

What will Sakura intend to do??

:biggrin::biggrin:

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME xD

Kuro
10 Feb 2010, 04:52pm
its obvious sakura be trolling. but wtf.. out of left field that bitch was in the forest of death? bleach was as usual btw

Drox
10 Feb 2010, 05:31pm
lol wow wtf, crazy chapter ending

ScubaToaster
10 Feb 2010, 06:32pm
Hahah look at that... that's crazy.

Zaraki
11 Feb 2010, 04:31am
lol wow wtf, crazy chapter ending

But admit, this is interesting :laugh:
Much better than bleach, where stupid hinamori is always the victim xD

Resistance
11 Feb 2010, 06:28am
Man this chapter made me go, "HOLY SHIT!"

Zaraki
11 Feb 2010, 11:32am
Man this chapter made me go, "HOLY SHIT!"

You always go like that xD

Grtz

(anybody up for a late PB evening?? xD)
i don't have school tomorrow so i'll hold the servers free from intruders of the SG law :laugh:

Kuro
11 Feb 2010, 08:07pm

so true.... why isnt gin fighting tho?

Lefty
11 Feb 2010, 08:24pm

I cried on that part :(

Metal
11 Feb 2010, 09:19pm
meh, it was ok.

Zaraki
12 Feb 2010, 03:57am
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 147: Rogue Ninja's past
Watch it here! (http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-147/)
The hidden Mist Anbu and Yamato negotiate and it is hinted that Utakata is a Jinchuuriki. It is decided that Utakata will travel with the hidden leaf until their mission is complete before the mist Anbu take him back to their village. Utakata didn't mean to kill his master; it is realized that while trying to separate the Tailed Best from him, it came out and killed Utakata's master. Later Hotaru is hurt leading Naruto to find out that the forbidden justu is engraved into her back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCka5zXXq0
if you can't see it, then i don't know what happens, i tried some times to upload clips from youtube, but i couldn't see it ;)

Cait Sithz
12 Feb 2010, 04:58am
THe episode is quite good as you find out Utakata's past, and i think

He has a tailed demon inside of him

Zaraki
12 Feb 2010, 06:53am
THe episode is quite good as you find out Utakata's past, and i think

He has a tailed demon inside of him

He's a jinchuuriki yes, but it won't be as fantastic as Sora i think, this is getting on my nerves that they always reveal them in fillers...

Death to new Jinchuuriki!
(just to keep the edges of the series thinkable, otherwise it will be boring as hell)

Drox
12 Feb 2010, 01:22pm
He's a jinchuuriki yes, but it won't be as fantastic as Sora i think, this is getting on my nerves that they always reveal them in fillers...

Death to new Jinchuuriki!
(just to keep the edges of the series thinkable, otherwise it will be boring as hell)

Wasnt Sora the lame fake nine tailed shit? lol No thanks :P

Riperzz
12 Feb 2010, 03:02pm
I don't really like this serie coz Bleach is better :)

Drox
12 Feb 2010, 04:45pm
I don't really like this serie coz Bleach is better :)

lol...no

Zaraki
12 Feb 2010, 04:48pm
Wasnt Sora the lame fake nine tailed shit? lol No thanks :P

I was beeing sarcastic nvm xD
Sora was boring and all of those fillers are ;)

Resistance
13 Feb 2010, 06:29am
The Kakuzu and Hidan don't count as fillers since they were in the Manga. :P

Zaraki
13 Feb 2010, 11:39am
The Kakuzu and Hidan don't count as fillers since they were in the Manga. :P

CARE???? I NEVER SAID THAT xD

--> :crazy:

Ace™
14 Feb 2010, 02:02am
i love naruto tough i dont follow it any more i am busy with bleach this moment altough i dont watch that less either cuz im to busy with SG servers

Dante
14 Feb 2010, 02:06am
i love naruto tough i dont follow it any more i am busy with bleach this moment altough i dont watch that less either cuz im to busy with SG servers

Don't bother watching the new bleach arc, it completely blows. Nothing but filler for awhile, but i'd say get back into naruto. It's still pretty good and the new arc is a filler but it's pretty damn good as well.

Zaraki
14 Feb 2010, 12:19pm
Don't bother watching the new bleach arc, it completely blows. Nothing but filler for awhile, but i'd say get back into naruto. It's still pretty good and the new arc is a filler but it's pretty damn good as well.

Yeah, but the naruto fillers are 50/50 chance of beeing good and bleach fillers are...
10/90...

I hate bleach right now, so i watch code geass to amuse myself -.-

Dante
14 Feb 2010, 12:50pm
Yeah, but the naruto fillers are 50/50 chance of beeing good and bleach fillers are...
10/90...

I hate bleach right now, so i watch code geass to amuse myself -.-

I've already watched Code Geass, so i'm not to amused by it. Right now i'm killing time by watching random animes. So far what i've watched is pretty good.

Zaraki
14 Feb 2010, 04:15pm
I've already watched Code Geass, so i'm not to amused by it. Right now i'm killing time by watching random animes. So far what i've watched is pretty good.

Tell me some?? i watched Tengen toppa gurenn lagann, Hitman reborn (beginning), soul eater, ...

But i don't like randomizing what i'm watching :huh:

Dante
14 Feb 2010, 04:46pm
Tell me some?? i watched Tengen toppa gurenn lagann, Hitman reborn (beginning), soul eater, ...

But i don't like randomizing what i'm watching :huh:

i like randomizing what i watch. It just depends on the mood of that day i start watching it, and if it will quickly draw me in so that i can enjoy it.

Zaraki
16 Feb 2010, 02:52pm
Guys, 2 more days until my new naruto talk, this vacation is boring without anime to watch :'(
Code geass has 3 episodes left for me and i'm searching for new ones...

Any ideas??

Grtz

Kuro
16 Feb 2010, 03:03pm
Guys, 2 more days until my new naruto talk, this vacation is boring without anime to watch :'(
Code geass has 3 episodes left for me and i'm searching for new ones...

Any ideas??

Grtz

sis x kiss or sis x sis whatever the fuck its called go watch that.

also nyankoi, maids vs butlers, Hanamaru Youchien, Omamori Himari ... well thats just some of what im watching

Drox
16 Feb 2010, 03:06pm
March is when one of my long awaited anime gets another season, cant wait lol

Zaraki
16 Feb 2010, 03:17pm
sis x kiss or sis x sis whatever the fuck its called go watch that.

also nyankoi, maids vs butlers, Hanamaru Youchien, Omamori Himari ... well thats just some of what im watching

Those are OVA's -.-
Kissxsis rewls ;)

The rest is about to be watched :heh:

Thnx

Kuro
16 Feb 2010, 03:31pm
March is when one of my long awaited anime gets another season, cant wait lol

like????

Drox
16 Feb 2010, 03:37pm
like????

Kenichi: World's Mightiest Disciple

Lefty
17 Feb 2010, 09:27pm
omgggggggggg
KAKASHI VS SASUKE!!!
things getting interested now

Kuro
17 Feb 2010, 09:30pm
too short!!!! >_<

Drox
17 Feb 2010, 09:38pm
wow cant wait for next weeks chapter

Zaraki
18 Feb 2010, 07:11am
wow cant wait for next weeks chapter

A whole week...

This is too long to decrease my hunger for more :lol: I like the fact that sasuke is in ultimate rage right now and he hates everybody, wich will lead in somebody getting hurt, he will protect them and everything will be over, naruto will be hokage, they will fight against orochimaru, who has taken over the body of kabuto and sasuke will die...

Any more questions???

XD

xVengeance
18 Feb 2010, 11:35am
Holy shit. I shat my pants after i read this weeks chapter.

Zaraki
18 Feb 2010, 11:49am
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 148: Heir to Darkness
Watch it Here! (http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-148/)
The Bandit's leader appears on Mt. Katsurugi and listens in on a conversation between Tonbei, Hotaru, Utakata, and Team 7. Tonbei suggests that they should remove the Forbidden jutsu from Hotaru for the well being of Hotaru. Hotaru suggests searching for Shiranami another person from the clan who could use the jutsu, Naruto leaves to go search for him, it is revealed that the bandit leader is Shiranami. Utakata leaves to speak with Tsurugi about his former master. Tsurugi and the rest of the Anbu set out to meet him when they see a roaring beast appear from the woods with familiar and terrifying eyes...

K, all i want to say is: THAT BEAST IS FROM PEIN, SO IT WON'T TAKE LONG TO GET BACK ON THE PEINTRACK WOOHOOO :toung::toung::toung::toung::toung:
I screenshotted the beast, to show you that it has rinnegan xD, i love this, i love this http://i46.tinypic.com/2lictxu.jpg
Greetings

Resistance
18 Feb 2010, 03:49pm
Naruto Manga 483: Master and Student Reunited

Click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/483/01/); to view the manga.

Note: Sorry for not posting this up yesterday.

Zaraki
18 Feb 2010, 07:17pm
Naruto Manga 483: Master and Student Reunited

Click here (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/483/01/); to view the manga.

Note: Sorry for not posting this up yesterday.

You are too late...:ohwell:
They all posted the story before u xD

too busy playing L4d??

Grtz

Resistance
18 Feb 2010, 09:02pm
Lol yeah, i've been on a roll with Left 4 Dead, lots of owning left and right. :P

Zaraki
19 Feb 2010, 10:47am
Lol yeah, i've been on a roll with Left 4 Dead, lots of owning left and right. :P

What is your favorite special infected??
Mine is hunter of course ;)
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/f/2009/014/9/c/L4D_Valentine__Hunter_by_beavotron.jpg

Greetings

Resistance
19 Feb 2010, 04:48pm
lol

I am pr0 with hunter, i'll be 25'ing you left and right!

Resistance
24 Feb 2010, 05:29pm
Naruto Chapter 484: Team Seven!

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/1) to view the manga.

Dante
24 Feb 2010, 05:58pm
Naruto Chapter 484: Team Seven!

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/484-60/1) to view the manga.

That was good, Next one will be better, Naruto Vs, Sauske :]

Drox
24 Feb 2010, 07:05pm
damn, next couple of chapters should be good

Wookies
24 Feb 2010, 09:38pm
hella good...cant wait for the later chapters
it would be mind blowing if Sakura beats Sasuke

Kuro
24 Feb 2010, 11:31pm
madara is gonna come save emo boy. just u watch.

Lefty
25 Feb 2010, 06:01am
madara is gonna come save emo boy. just u watch.

Yes, it can't end to soon :)

ScubaToaster
25 Feb 2010, 06:06am
Yes it can.. They could all die and then that's how the book could end.

Drox
25 Feb 2010, 06:29am

lol nah

Dante
25 Feb 2010, 06:58am

Highly, Unlikely. Remember, this manga is directed towards 13-18 yr olds. Not fucking 20 yr olds. There won't be mass murders or suicides leading toward the end of the manga. That would make it become a shitty manga with noone wanting to buy or watch the anime.

Zaraki
25 Feb 2010, 10:06am
OMG... CAN'T WAIT...

I want to see the next chapter now!!!

XD

Zaraki
25 Feb 2010, 11:23am
Naruto Shippuuden Episode 149: Separation (http://www.animeseason.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-149/)
Naruto arrives at the house of Shiranami, when he get's into the house, Naruto get's trapped in a chakra field by the bandits.
Meanwhile, Hotaru meets the old man that said he knows where Shiranami lives. He turns out to be Shiranami himself, disguised with a Henge.
Shiranami makes hotaru believe that he wants to restore the Forbidden Justu and Hotaru believes him, before she get's kidnapped by Shiranami, she sends Utakata a letter with a pidgeon. Meanwhile Yamamoto, Sai and Sakura begin the search for Hotaru.
Naruto's Jinchuuriki powers awake, by the chakra field that eats his chakra away, the barrier explodes and the bandit's attack him with another powerfull chakra field.
Naruto get's saved by Utakata that shows a little but of his Jinchuuriki powers and the bandits escape. Naruto and Utakata start their search for Hotaru, taken to the Tsuchigumo village.
Naruto and Utakata get there too, attacked by the brainwashed villagers, all of them under the control of Shiranami's jutsu.
They start a battle without hurting the villagers, dodging the attacks, but the bandit's join them. Sai, Yamamoto and Sakura appear and while taking care of the bandit's and the villagers, Naruto and Utakata leave to save Hotaru.

(By Zaraki)

http://narutocomics.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/naruto-shippuuden055-17.jpg

See you next week! Hope you enjoyed it ;)

xVengeance
26 Feb 2010, 05:53pm
That manga chapter got me hyped up.
I wanna see Naruto kick Sasukes ass.
Really bad. I just want him to be like.
OH WHY'D YOU WANNA KILL SAKURA?!
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
*RAGERAGERAGEARAGERAGEARAGE*

Dante
26 Feb 2010, 06:08pm
That manga chapter got me hyped up.
I wanna see Naruto kick Sasukes ass.
Really bad. I just want him to be like.
OH WHY'D YOU WANNA KILL SAKURA?!
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
*RAGERAGERAGEARAGERAGEARAGE*

9 tail fox! amirite?

xVengeance
26 Feb 2010, 07:57pm
9 tail fox! amirite?

Hell yeah. :D Get that crazy shit up!
Gonna be the craziest fight ever.
Right after..
The first fight :amuse:

But just saw ep 149 and its actually a nice filler.
Would be better as a pointless movie though.
Not saying its bad or anything.
Its just getting in my way of watching animated Pein vs Naruto >:

WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS?!
BEFORE A BIG DAMN FIGHT THEY GOTTA PUT A FILLER HM!?
*RAGERAGTERAGEAGTRAGERAGE*

Dante
26 Feb 2010, 08:18pm
Hell yeah. :D Get that crazy shit up!
Gonna be the craziest fight ever.
Right after..
The first fight :amuse:

But just saw ep 149 and its actually a nice filler.
Would be better as a pointless movie though.
Not saying its bad or anything.
Its just getting in my way of watching animated Pein vs Naruto >:

WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THIS?!
BEFORE A BIG DAMN FIGHT THEY GOTTA PUT A FILLER HM!?
*RAGERAGTERAGEAGTRAGERAGE*

To buy time, that's why. When the anime gets too close to the Manga they have to do that so they're continuously bringing anime out, without having to stop for a few months.

xVengeance
26 Feb 2010, 10:45pm
But the damn anime in naruto is nowhere near the manga. Pffft ripoff

Dante
26 Feb 2010, 10:53pm
But the damn anime in naruto is nowhere near the manga. Pffft ripoff

It would catch up pretty quick tho :P. I'm still waiting for Bleach!! I can't wait until they get back into the Arrancar Arc. I sense that the Manga is almost done as well.

Wookies
27 Feb 2010, 12:24am
Manga beats anime any day. :P
the manga version is never over....

Zaraki
27 Feb 2010, 08:31am
Manga beats anime any day. :P
the manga version is never over....

You are clearly just posting...

Animated versions are always better... But now that the manga version of Naruto and Bleach are coming closer to the end (Naruto vs Sasuke), (Ichigo vs Aizen)

That's why they need to stop doing the fillers and get on with the storyline, not the one that is full of ignorant stories about Hollow Soccer and finding a forbidden seal.
Anime scores very higher with action series, because they add the movement and sound effects.
The manga versions each week just make me rage because it's 2 minutes reading and 7 days waiting :frown:

The great oompa loompa has spoken -.-

xVengeance
27 Feb 2010, 09:39am
It would catch up pretty quick tho :P. I'm still waiting for Bleach!! I can't wait until they get back into the Arrancar Arc. I sense that the Manga is almost done as well.

Oh yeah, Bleach is over soon, cause after Aizens done. There'll be nothing else interesting.
Unless they can find something really good.

Like I've been a die hard bleach fan until the filler in the anime and the boring ass talking in the manga.

I'm more of like a naruto fan now .

But yeah, Bleach is coming to an end soon.

Why do you think they're taking manga breaks like every 2 weeks?

Drox
27 Feb 2010, 10:14am
Oh yeah, Bleach is over soon, cause after Aizens done. There'll be nothing else interesting.
Unless they can find something really good.

Like I've been a die hard bleach fan until the filler in the anime and the boring ass talking in the manga.

I'm more of like a naruto fan now .

But yeah, Bleach is coming to an end soon.

Why do you think they're taking manga breaks like every 2 weeks?

Rule 1 of anime/manga they always can make someone come along who is stronger lol altho I havent watched a bleach episode in a long time since Im tired of filler, hell I havent really watched a Naruto episode cause of filler.

Dante
27 Feb 2010, 11:26am
Rule 1 of anime/manga they always can make someone come along who is stronger lol altho I havent watched a bleach episode in a long time since Im tired of filler, hell I havent really watched a Naruto episode cause of filler.

They better have some kind of crazy imagination to make a stronger person for Ichigo to fight. I can't wait for the Ichigo v Aizen showdown!!

xVengeance
27 Feb 2010, 01:48pm
They better have some kind of crazy imagination to make a stronger person for Ichigo to fight. I can't wait for the Ichigo v Aizen showdown!!

It's not gonna happen anytime soon.
Cause you have to remember, before any big fight there is always something that comes in the way.
Most likely they will resume the fight where Zaraki and Byakuya fights Yammy.
And for the bleach ending.
Yeah Drox, they'll probably make some bullshit up.
But then they'll also and most likely show how Ichigo masters his 2nd Hollow form.
So in that case.
Probably some bullshit in the soul society will happen.
Since in this weeks manga , Yamato gets stabbed in the face.
Somebody is going to have to take over and probably some shit happens.
I mean, who knows?

Resistance
27 Feb 2010, 01:54pm
Naruto is probably going to go on for another 1-2 years I'm guessing. Because Naruto still needs to do some shit to the seal. Then he has to go up against Madara. Of every story, manga, comic, or whatever. The main protaginist always goes up against the main antagonist. Sasuke is just the rival of the main character.

xVengeance
27 Feb 2010, 02:57pm
Naruto is probably going to go on for another 1-2 years I'm guessing. Because Naruto still needs to do some shit to the seal. Then he has to go up against Madara. Of every story, manga, comic, or whatever. The main protaginist always goes up against the main antagonist. Sasuke is just the rival of the main character.

Don't forget about the war that might not happen.
And Kabuto.

Zealot
28 Feb 2010, 08:26am

Vasto Lord, GG.

Resistance
3 Mar 2010, 03:43pm
Naruto Chapter 485: So close, and yet so far

Click here (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/485-64/1) to view the manga.

Drox
3 Mar 2010, 03:58pm
wow good chapter, cant wait till next week's

Zaraki
3 Mar 2010, 04:53pm
Yeah it's pretty good xD

Thank you resistance for this early post ;)

Wookies
3 Mar 2010, 06:11pm
OMG dont end with I....!?!?!

i wanna know.

CuяlyQu™
3 Mar 2010, 10:10pm
/sigh... why would it end there. Im getting tired of these cliffhangers where it ends with an explosion from two attacks. I still think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke. Sasuke better be glad Naruto isn't in sage mode... he would get raped in his current state of half blindness and fatigue.

Dante
3 Mar 2010, 10:33pm
/sigh... why would it end there. Im getting tired of these cliffhangers where it ends with an explosion from two attacks. I still think Madara is going to rescue Sasuke. Sasuke better be glad Naruto isn't in sage mode... he would get raped in his current state of half blindness and fatigue.

Um, if you noticed, the dark patches beneath Naruto's eyes during the last two chapters, you'd see that he is in Sage Mode.

Zaraki
4 Mar 2010, 10:27am
Um, if you noticed, the dark patches beneath Naruto's eyes during the last two chapters, you'd see that he is in Sage Mode.

Seems like a fail to me xD
He is in sage mode, but he just does a normal rasengan...
THE PUSSY SCENARIO WRITERS, WE WANT BLOOD ACTION, SOME DRAMA AND ALOT OF GOOD FIGHTS!

:evil:

It was better than bleach (anime)
My review is coming ;)

Dante
4 Mar 2010, 10:51am
Seems like a fail to me xD
He is in sage mode, but he just does a normal rasengan...
THE PUSSY SCENARIO WRITERS, WE WANT BLOOD ACTION, SOME DRAMA AND ALOT OF GOOD FIGHTS!

:evil:

It was better than bleach (anime)
My review is coming ;)

Well he can't do that ultimate rasengan, or it'll tear apart his body, besides he's trying to reason with Sauske not kill him....yet.

Kuro
4 Mar 2010, 05:51pm
ya plus they started where they left off on their last epic fight