PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup

Sn!p3r
25 Apr 2007, 10:33am
Whos your team and why?

My teams as of now are: 1) Vancouver Canucks. (great offensive lineup, defence is ace, and the goalie Luongo is the new Brodeur) Always liked the Canucks. Fair playing players, who dont mind getting a little rough when need be, They are currently starting tonight with the Anehiem Mighty Ducks. Game 1. Just finished off Dallas in a exciting 7 game series (it came close!)
My second team is: 2)Ottowa Senators. What can I say about Ottowa. Ussually not my favorite team, but my friend got me into them. Watched them all round 1, and all I can say is AMAZING! they outshot-outhit-outskated-outscored one of the best teams in the NHL; Sydney Crosby and the rest of the Penguins. Amazing series with a few nailbiting moments.

Great playoff action so far, cant wait for the rest! Go Knucks Go~

Haggard
25 Apr 2007, 12:10pm
In the US hockey is probably the least liked sport of them all. Personally I have never even watch a full game of hockey. I watch football, basketball, and baseball.

GO BULLS (in playoffs now), CUBS (sucking now), BEARS (lost superbowl last year)!!!!!!!!!!!

ipath420
29 Apr 2007, 12:39pm
i have never understood why ?

In the US hockey is probably the least liked sport of them all. Personally I have never even watch a full game of hockey. I watch football, basketball, and baseball.

GO BULLS (in playoffs now), CUBS (sucking now), BEARS (lost superbowl last year)!!!!!!!!!!!

Sn!p3r
29 Apr 2007, 06:24pm
:D lemme guess ipath, your a toronto fan? lol i like toronts cheap and cocky way of playing, makes for a great game to watch

ipath420
29 Apr 2007, 11:52pm
hahahah used to be they have let me down way to many times. JAYS AND RAPTORS ..... im rootin on NJ.

Sn!p3r;1698']:D lemme guess ipath, your a toronto fan? lol i like toronts cheap and cocky way of playing, makes for a great game to watch