PDA

View Full Version : Freese Selling Runescape Acc

Strike
7 Dec 2009, 10:59am
Hey guys, im selling runescape account with all events by my knowledge all the holiday events from 2005 Except for easter.

Items included.

2.3m
Holiday Gear
Strength Potions

Has done all non-member quests

74 attack
81 strength
73 defence
55 range
49 prayer
71 Magic
29 runecrafting
76 Hp
36 agility
49 crafting
53 mining
49 smithing
53 fishing
59 cooking
59 firemaking
71 woodcutting
Total level: 1114

Reply here or Pm me on Tscobie on runescape

Bruce Lee
7 Dec 2009, 09:21pm
Selling Runescape account's is Illegal (I know admin should be posting this)

maybe if you got drunk, wrote it on a piece of paper and wanted to sell that, that would be Legal

Strike
12 Dec 2009, 03:22am
LOl selling Runescape accounts is legal your such a noob, its not in the law so you can, Jagex have it as a rule but only if you shout out in g.e i bought this account! o_0 then you'll get banned.

Ares018
12 Dec 2009, 08:51am
LOl selling Runescape accounts is legal your such a noob, its not in the law so you can, Jagex have it as a rule but only if you shout out in g.e i bought this account! o_0 then you'll get banned.

I'm sure its Illegal, if your not allowed to sell WoW accounts, you are sure not allowed to sell Runescape accounts.

As Bruce said.
maybe if you got drunk, wrote it on a piece of paper and wanted to sell that, that would be Legal That is legal.

TheTruth
12 Dec 2009, 08:55am

Read some of the other threads smartass.

Voltage
12 Dec 2009, 09:19am

What he's trying to say is, your not allowed to sell them here.

Read some of the other threads smartass.

Kotton the kid doesn't understand he cannot sell them here.

TheTruth
12 Dec 2009, 09:36am
Kotton the kid doesn't understand he cannot sell them here.

The other 2 posts weren't explanatory enough?

Voltage
12 Dec 2009, 09:43am
The other 2 posts weren't explanatory enough?

I guess not, what do you expect...

Vinny
12 Dec 2009, 07:18pm
I shot FaGeX an email with a screenshot of your post. Next time don't include account name, kthxbai.

TheTruth
12 Dec 2009, 07:21pm
i shot fagex an email with a screenshot of your post. Next time don't include account name, kthxbai.

Attention everyone: There are snitches in the thread.

Vinny
12 Dec 2009, 08:50pm
Attention everyone: There are snitches in the thread.

:)

Lefty
12 Dec 2009, 09:06pm
I shot FaGeX an email with a screenshot of your post. Next time don't include account name, kthxbai.

You might as well report every god damn person who is trying to sell WoW/Maplestory/Runescape accounts as that is fucking illegal aswell. If your going to rat out someone just leave the community. Were a COMMUNITY, we STICK together and don't RAT out on each other

PS. all haters of runescape, GTFO we don't give a shit.

Vinny
13 Dec 2009, 01:25am
You might as well report every god damn person who is trying to sell WoW/Maplestory/Runescape accounts as that is fucking illegal aswell. If your going to rat out someone just leave the community. Were a COMMUNITY, we STICK together and don't RAT out on each other

PS. all haters of runescape, GTFO we don't give a shit.

Oh well, get ovar it :D

Tcp-Kill
13 Dec 2009, 02:44am

Seriously, you can fuck right off. It's not hard to fake evidence such as a thread, jagex will not even review it, what ever way you look at it you're fucking retarded.

(von dutch) delta force 8
13 Dec 2009, 07:02am
yeah guys lets bitch around all day about a freaking RUNESCAPE!!! account! d00d we're on a counterstrike forum go to fucking FLYFF forums and sell your runescpae account there

Gundude54
13 Dec 2009, 12:17pm
True Jagex has it as a rule. Its legal to sell it

IntenseFajita
13 Dec 2009, 01:43pm
What do you say we forget this ever happened? Runescape is a game, CounterStrike:Source is a game, World of Warcraft is a game, LIFE IS A GAME. You can't be banned from life, well you can, but you would have to die.

Desum
13 Dec 2009, 01:55pm
What kinda fag would report his own community?

Also, as a side-note, it IS illegal to sell runescape accounts, because you HAVE to agree to Jagex's terms and shit before you play it, it basically binds you to a contract without writing your name. Because you have had to agree to not sell any runescape products, it is illegal to go around and sell them. Read the shit you agree to before you talk smack. They don't just make you click Yes for the hell of it, it does actually become a legal contract once you do click yes.

Caution
13 Dec 2009, 04:48pm

Snitches get stitches.

Strike
14 Dec 2009, 09:45am

LOl Cry to admin much lol. Bet someone told you off so you rage at me. You fail so much and fail more by using kthxbia..

Strike
14 Dec 2009, 09:49am
And guys this is the Selling Section dont flame my thread im selling an account here. Not a Mother meeting, So if your interested or want Screenshots of account or wanna offer Please post

The Famous Zombie Hunter
14 Dec 2009, 01:27pm
Freese,while there is a section of our players that are 12 year olds who enjoy playing runescape,its a very small section. As was mentioned before, you'd have more luck trying to sell your runescape account where theres a large community of people who play it, such as the FLYFF forum's, rather than a Counterstrike:Source forum where the majority of member's are 14+ and no longer play runescape let alone wanna buy an account for it.

Good luck selling it anyways.

Metal
14 Dec 2009, 08:16pm
how about say, selling rs account on toilet paper?

Voltage
14 Dec 2009, 08:43pm
how about say, selling rs account on toilet paper?

LOL.