PDA

View Full Version : Anime With upgrades :D

Widow
7 Dec 2009, 09:23am
Basically i like anime where people get upgrades or unlock power levels. Like dragon ball Z but id say D.Gray-man or Gurren laggan does it better as they get new weapons or whatever not just longer hair XD. The topic of the anime isnt relevant as long as it has action and cool ass fuckin fight scenes :D

Recommend ploz :D

Wrathek
7 Dec 2009, 11:09am
didnt know they made "anime" with ass fucking fight scenes.. sounds like you're looking for a MUCH different genre of animation..

Zaraki
7 Dec 2009, 12:13pm
what do you mean??? DBZ had monkeys!!!! ^^

Widow
7 Dec 2009, 12:56pm
didnt know they made "anime" with ass fucking fight scenes.. sounds like you're looking for a MUCH different genre of animation..

:3

any recommendations tho ?

Dimitry
7 Dec 2009, 01:50pm
Soul Eater?

Widow
7 Dec 2009, 03:40pm
Soul Eater?

seen it but ye that kinda thing :D

Zealot
7 Dec 2009, 05:20pm
Fairy tail has power ups but not in the current episodes since it came out this fall, the manga though is 160+ chapters.

Senior
8 Dec 2009, 08:45am
Bleach?
For some reason the main character just keeps getting stronger all out of nowhere.

Hajime no ippo?
Its a boxing anime. He gets new attacks but only through hard work and there are lots of laughs to be had as well.

Drox
8 Dec 2009, 12:29pm
Im actually the same way, where a certain thing has to happen to pull me into the anime where you see the character grow in front of you. Kenichi the mightiest disciple is a anime thats like that where you see some wussy kid learn from many masters and becomes a good fighter where everyone wants to fight him.

gundam538
8 Dec 2009, 04:12pm
I not too sure for me I have seemed to enjoy a rather WIDE varity of anime. but ones with upgrades like with bleach, naruto, DBZ kinda are all great animes.

Going on upgrades types what would you guys recommend as some of the best?

Metal
8 Dec 2009, 09:18pm
.hack//sign
.hack//roots
.hack//twilight
They have to fucking level up!

Drox
8 Dec 2009, 11:41pm
Isnt the hack series like a video game like anime or some crap lol never got into it.

gundam538
9 Dec 2009, 03:06am
yeah something like that. the .hack series is like a virtual reality online mmorpg anime. I really didn't care for them much except for the first one I saw .hack//sign. that one wasn't too bad at all. the others kinda got dumb but played off that first one alittle.