PDA

View Full Version : NEW Zombie Server Rule

Paul
6 Dec 2009, 01:53pm
Most of you will allready know not to do this, however this has now been made an official server rule and is now punishable.

Being a friendly zombie is a banable offence, actually attempt to knife humans.

Whats a friendly zombie?

A friendly zombie is a zombie who does not make any attempt to knife/ stab humans. There only goal is to die to end the round as they dont like being the zombie

Players can submit player complaints on other players who are breaking this rule.

Thanks.

Admins please check THIS THREAD (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27972) to see the admin protocol on this server rule.

b0red
6 Dec 2009, 01:57pm
Thank you for description I was slightly confused on the matter of what a friendly zombie exactly does.

Voltage
6 Dec 2009, 02:14pm
Description helped, thanks for this will keep an eye out.

TheTruth
6 Dec 2009, 02:18pm
If this is banable then what do we ban it under?

Ms. Blargh
6 Dec 2009, 02:21pm
Not doing the objective works

Desum
6 Dec 2009, 02:21pm
FFS, Thank you. I hate people who try and be the "friendly zombie". If you don't like playing as a zombie, you shouldn't be playing zombie mod/escape.

Boobcake
6 Dec 2009, 02:25pm
Thanks, I hate friendly zombies, its annoying as shit.

Paul
6 Dec 2009, 02:30pm

Not doing the objective works

Admins can check THIS THREAD (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27972) to see the admin protocol on this server rule.

Lucid
6 Dec 2009, 02:34pm
So, what if your AFK, then you come back and your the zombie, still at spawn.

Is that a friendly zombie? I've had that happen to me on several occasions.

Paul
6 Dec 2009, 02:38pm
So, what if your AFK, then you come back and your the zombie, still at spawn.

Is that a friendly zombie? I've had that happen to me on several occasions.

If you are AFK at spawn then you are not a friendly zombie. Once you get back from being AFK you must attempt to catch up to the humans and try to kill them.

If there is an AFK zombie anywhere on the map, kill him and see if they move at the start of the next round. If they do move at the start of the next round, the chances are that they were pretending to be AFK to avoid being the zombie. If you allready sent the warning message out and they start moving as soon as the next round starts then ban them.

See the thread in the SA section for ban protocol.

Shadowex3
6 Dec 2009, 02:42pm
That's just being unlucky lucid. Do note everyone that it is important, VERY important, to make sure before you ban for being a friendly zombie that he's not actually either just getting his ass handed to him (common on mario with a behind-spawn for example) or spawned without a knife. The latter happens on occasional but I THINK they usually do the placeholder pose (like on minigames) when that happens.

Neji
12 Dec 2009, 11:20am
stick?

Applesauce
22 Dec 2009, 10:07am
Yeah i hate when a "friendly" zombie blocks a vent or ladder and the other zombies can get around him to attack humans