PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow :'(

Troy
5 Dec 2009, 07:24pm
lol, poor guy was crying, he said he'd never loose another game for Florida after loosing one last year to ole miss and going to the BCS championship undeafeated meant alot to him. He was one of the greatest College Football players anyway in my opinion, good luck to him in the NFL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWKCfzW64RE

Drox
5 Dec 2009, 07:34pm
It was the cherry on top of the cake for me when I saw him crying lol :P Go bama!

On a sidenote, he will go down in the books as one of the greats of college football, and im sure he will do good in the NFL. Good luck to him.

The Baltimore Ravens
5 Dec 2009, 08:35pm
He ran way too much for me

Italian Jew
5 Dec 2009, 08:40pm
He isn't going to do well in the NFL if he is a QB. It's a completely different style of play than what he is used to and I don't see him making the transition to a well off pocket passer. The only place I could really see him as a QB is Miami, but even then, I'd expect him to have a pretty mediocre career as a QB.

If he could transition to something else, like a RB or WR, then he might be a pretty valuable asset to a team.

Red
7 Dec 2009, 09:46am
Cry baby had his ego popped.

Suck it

Josh
7 Dec 2009, 10:11am
I wonder if the Pope ordered Tim Tebow's tears to be caught in a flask to be saved as Holy Water.

ckw
7 Dec 2009, 10:19am
:O

Delirium
7 Dec 2009, 05:19pm
I wonder if the Pope ordered Tim Tebow's tears to be caught in a flask to be saved as Holy Water.

Nah, but one source says Tebows tears can cure africa of aids and freedom fighters

Phonicz
7 Dec 2009, 06:14pm
Tim tebow will play for the lions and they will win the superbowl i know it

TheTruth
7 Dec 2009, 06:20pm
Tim tebow will play for the lions and they will win the superbowl i know it

AND I agree with wat lithium said and it is working

You really need to learn to edit posts.

Phonicz
8 Dec 2009, 04:58pm
i think tht he deserved to win it

Trogdor
8 Dec 2009, 05:51pm
Can't fucking stand Bama.

ANYWAYS, I agree with what IJ said, I was discussing the same thing with my dad but I honestly think he could go play for the Panthers.

As for the Heisman, if Ingram wins I'm going to be dissapointed. Imo, it's not even close, Toby Gerhart takes the cake.

Frostbyte
9 Dec 2009, 12:54am
Tebow wont win the Heisman for sure.

Drox
9 Dec 2009, 01:25am
Ingram is probably gonna get it lol since McCoy didnt do that great.

Drox
12 Dec 2009, 06:57pm
Mark Ingram has won the 2009 Heismen, awesome since he is the first Alabama player ever to win it.

Josh
13 Dec 2009, 12:15am
I was pulling for Ingram. Well deserved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxYz92XnZE

Trogdor
13 Dec 2009, 09:41am
Meh, he deserved it but it would've been awesome if Suh or Gerhart won it.

Phonicz
13 Dec 2009, 11:44am
Poor tebow

Hazzard
13 Dec 2009, 01:10pm
He isn't going to do well in the NFL if he is a QB. It's a completely different style of play than what he is used to and I don't see him making the transition to a well off pocket passer. The only place I could really see him as a QB is Miami, but even then, I'd expect him to have a pretty mediocre career as a QB.

If he could transition to something else, like a RB or WR, then he might be a pretty valuable asset to a team.

You don't have to be a pocket passer, he will be a beast in scrambling and teams can pull off more of the options.

Italian Jew
13 Dec 2009, 09:18pm
You don't have to be a pocket passer, he will be a beast in scrambling and teams can pull off more of the options.

Because we all know how successful those teams that use scrambling QBs have been in the past.

Frostbyte
13 Dec 2009, 09:21pm
GOD BLESS

Hazzard
14 Dec 2009, 09:03am
Because we all know how successful those teams that use scrambling QBs have been in the past.

Well, yeah.... so.. no comment. lol

Heavenly Player
15 Dec 2009, 05:57am
He deserved to cry, that was a sad game =(