Paul
4 Dec 2009, 11:10am
Bragging rights coming our way me thinks :wave:

Omar
4 Dec 2009, 11:12am
LOL, as if no one knows who's gonna win

Paul
4 Dec 2009, 11:27am
We arguably have the easiest group, considering the US are the best team we have to play against.

Lux
4 Dec 2009, 11:35am
Easiest group, USA and Slovenia suck.

Drox
4 Dec 2009, 11:36am
Im surprised USA even has a team, since we dont give a shit about it. :P

Red
4 Dec 2009, 12:32pm
We have a soccer team?

Blueline
4 Dec 2009, 12:54pm

No you.

Fast Bullet
4 Dec 2009, 01:03pm

Yea you can keep repeting this to your self when we win.

Daze
4 Dec 2009, 01:28pm
Yea you can keep repeting this to your self when we win.

lol.

Boobcake
4 Dec 2009, 03:51pm
We have a soccer team?

No, but you do have a football team.

Drox
4 Dec 2009, 03:57pm
No, but you do have a football team.

We have alot of football teams if your talking about the NFL ;)

Italian Jew
4 Dec 2009, 04:01pm
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/277/1386i.jpg

Voltage
4 Dec 2009, 06:01pm
We have a soccer team?

I thought USA doesn't even compete.

Paul
4 Dec 2009, 06:04pm
England are 2nd on favourites to win the world cup with the bookies after the draw was made =]. Not that it means anything but still, dont think weve been given these good odds for a while.

b0red
4 Dec 2009, 06:05pm
We arguably have the easiest group, considering the US are the best team we have to play against.

Hey we almost won the south african cup thing that the name of has slipped my mind. But I gotta feeling its gonna be a close game. USA will put up a good fight.

Paul
4 Dec 2009, 06:08pm
Hey we almost won the south african cup thing that the name of has slipped my mind. But I gotta feeling its gonna be a close game. USA will put up a good fight.

Dont get me wrong, you have some decent players like clint dempsey up front, but I just dont think your team as a whole has very much international experience, unlike all the top seeded teams.

Lux
4 Dec 2009, 06:13pm
England are 2nd on favourites to win the world cup with the bookies after the draw was made =]. Not that it means anything but still, dont think weve been given these good odds for a while.

It's because it's English bookies.

Lots more people will bet on England even if the odds are lower, so they set the odds low because if England did lose, the losses to them would be massive if they set it at it's true value.

Toxin
4 Dec 2009, 06:48pm
We have a soccer team?

I lol'd.

Ehhh.... My bet's on Germany this year.

Delirium
5 Dec 2009, 12:09pm
My bet is on Argentina.

GrayFox
5 Dec 2009, 03:18pm
We have a soccer team?

And apparently we're good at it too? Whatever, I'll get on the bandwagon. :usa2:

:-]
6 Dec 2009, 04:57pm
I'd be surprised if the US made it to the second round. England will advance. As far as winning the worldcup? Maybe.

[AP3X.]
7 Dec 2009, 06:14am
Englands Gotta win this year (probaly not) but we have to last time we won was in 1966 :( a very long time ago

Daze
7 Dec 2009, 06:25am
;330093']I'd be surprised if the US made it to the second round. England will advance. As far as winning the worldcup? Maybe.

At least we have one honest American..

Wrathek
7 Dec 2009, 06:37am
I'll be more honest. I don't give a fuck. nor will I magically start giving a fuck even if we make it to the final round.

Lux
7 Dec 2009, 10:15am
I'll be more honest. I don't give a fuck. nor will I magically start giving a fuck even if we make it to the final round.

I'll be even more honest, we don't care :tape:

Lordcrazy
12 Jan 2010, 06:35pm
I'll laugh if we even make it to the world cup and I'll probably kill myself laughing if we win it...

TheTruth
12 Jan 2010, 06:59pm
I'll laugh if we even make it to the world cup and I'll probably kill myself laughing if we win it...

Good bump. Bitch.

Lux
13 Jan 2010, 05:01am

Laugh...because you are in it :S

Jewpiter
30 Jan 2010, 11:02am
As long as a country from the Anglosphere wins I am happy.

turbodaze
30 Jan 2010, 10:44pm
USA took out Brazil last year if I remember right...

BY THE WAY... GO ARSENAL! Love watching FSC and English Premiere League!

Cait Sithz
31 Jan 2010, 06:19am
United all the way :)

Plus ..

COME ON ENGLAND!

Lux
31 Jan 2010, 07:13am
USA took out Brazil last year if I remember right...

BY THE WAY... GO ARSENAL! Love watching FSC and English Premiere League!

USA beat Spain and then lost to Brazil 3-2 even though you were 2-0 up.

Eskomo
2 Feb 2010, 07:34am
I wonder if Canada will ever make it to the World Cup *thinks*

turbodaze
2 Feb 2010, 02:41pm

that would be awesome! I hope they can too!

trakaill
4 Feb 2010, 03:07am

Canada cant play anything unless it involves ice
USA had a good team last world cup and hopefully better this time... I have nothing against the britts besides the fact that rooney's face makes me puke everytime I see it but Id like to see the USA win for the lulz.. and they prolly will pass the first tour/first round what ever considering the other two teams...
I dont think the Germans or the italian will win a world cup for the next 300 years
actually the italian team could DIAF and Id smile!

France is in a somewhat tough group..we have lost some players hopefully the new ones will be good (havent been following football as much since i live in the US). Uruguay has proven to be a good team (first World cup winner if I remember right) and mexico is always to be feared cause they'll pop kick ass games out of nowhere!! South Africa is organizing and organizing team is always to be feared!!!

ALLEZ LES BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail:

Lux
4 Feb 2010, 05:05am
Canada cant play anything unless it involves ice
USA had a good team last world cup and hopefully better this time... I have nothing against the britts besides the fact that rooney's face makes me puke everytime I see it but Id like to see the USA win for the lulz.. and they prolly will pass the first tour/first round what ever considering the other two teams...

You can't underestimate Algeria and Slovenia. Slovenia beat Russia to get here, and Algeria beat African Cup of Nations winners Egypt.

I dont think the Germans or the italian will win a world cup for the next 300 years
actually the italian team could DIAF and Id smile!

Lol I think that is a bit unlikely :toung:

France is in a somewhat tough group..we have lost some players hopefully the new ones will be good (havent been following football as much since i live in the US). Uruguay has proven to be a good team (first World cup winner if I remember right) and mexico is always to be feared cause they'll pop kick ass games out of nowhere!! South Africa is organizing and organizing team is always to be feared!!!

ALLEZ LES BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hail:

France have one of the easiest groups.

Mexico aren't easy but, they're not that great either.

South Africa are one of the weakest. They do have some good players though, and really tested Spain.

Uruguay have some class players so I'd say they're your biggest opponents.

Not many international teams are "easy" any more but France should progress.