PDA

View Full Version : Obama?

Mikey
3 Feb 2008, 12:10am
State some reasons of why should or shouldn't Obama be the president.

Omega
3 Feb 2008, 12:42am
Obama 2008 - "because anyone is better than Hillary"

matt 187
3 Feb 2008, 01:34am
Obama 2008 - "because anyone is better than Hillary"

agree + there always trying to put the blACK man down :Randy-git:

LitKey
3 Feb 2008, 01:40am
agree + there always trying to put the blACK man down :Randy-git:

idiot

matt 187
3 Feb 2008, 01:54am
idiot

lmao that was the point back to topic

Zero001
3 Feb 2008, 01:55am
That doesn't make any sense. How is the black man being put down? The Republicans are bashing Hillary left and right and so is Obama. They make it seem like Hillary is this terrible person, when honestly Obama and Hillary are running on almost identical policies. There's more of an anti-Clinton group than any other figure.

I really wish Obama would've minded his own business and didn't get into the Clinton bashing. This election has become a joke on both the democratic and republican side. Instead of candidates trying to promote themselves and their ideas it's become a "look how bad they are, choose me because I don't suck as much" type of thing.

I'll give you some actual good and bad points when I'm not as tired.

Omega
3 Feb 2008, 02:00am
it's become a "look how bad they are, choose me because I don't suck as much" type of thing.

this whole election has come down to that. People are choosing candidates that they dislike the least, because they all suck in the end ('cept RP)

Slavic
3 Feb 2008, 02:39pm
That doesn't make any sense. How is the black man being put down? The Republicans are bashing Hillary left and right and so is Obama. They make it seem like Hillary is this terrible person, when honestly Obama and Hillary are running on almost identical policies. There's more of an anti-Clinton group than any other figure.

I really wish Obama would've minded his own business and didn't get into the Clinton bashing. This election has become a joke on both the democratic and republican side. Instead of candidates trying to promote themselves and their ideas it's become a "look how bad they are, choose me because I don't suck as much" type of thing.

I'll give you some actual good and bad points when I'm not as tired.

Welcome to the American Presidential Election, please ignore the the political policies and vote for the best looking candidate.

Omega
3 Feb 2008, 02:44pm
Welcome to the American Presidential Election, please ignore the the political policies and vote for the best looking candidate.

I wonder who styles Romney's hair

LegalSmash
5 Feb 2008, 03:46pm
based on hair alone, romney would win.

I think that Barack has the same policies as hillary, but he doesnt have the wasted, roast beef curtain look of hillary... and michelle obama hasnt cheated on her with an intern.... Also, michelle is hotter than hilary... or bill as the first ...person...

wait, what are they going to call Bill Clinton if Hillary was to win? First Husband? First Man? Has this been thought out yet?

Slavic
5 Feb 2008, 07:54pm
I hope Hillary wins purely on the fact that it will give Bill a great range of role play sex. : D