PDA

View Full Version : Rambo

Matt.
2 Feb 2008, 08:19pm
Just got back from it. I thought it was awesome. I definately recommend it for people who like gorey movies :D.

Pancake Batter
2 Feb 2008, 09:18pm
Sadly, critics are rating it lowly due to plot, but other than First Blood, Rambo is all about blowing shit up. I haven't gone to a movie theater in 3+ years, so I'll be waiting for it on DVD.

Matt.
5 Feb 2008, 07:46am
Wow read some reviews and Meet the Spartans (which was utter shit compared to even Epic Movie) was rated higher than Rambo which is hard to beleive.

Itch
5 Feb 2008, 07:53am
Just got back from it. I thought it was awesome. I definately recommend it for people who like gorey movies :D.

Wow.. this is the first good review I've read about it. A lot of people are calling it Stalones "Bucket List" as in, he just had to do one more Rambo movie before he dies. With everything I've read about this.. and the few cheesy lines I've heard from trailers I'll wait for the rental.

Red
5 Feb 2008, 09:26am
I saw it in the theaters as was giggling with joy at the sheer amount of violence and ass kicking.

I don't know how the fuck that shit "Meet the spartans" movie rated higher, I tried to watch it but turned it off half way through.

I honestly think the new rambo was better than rambo 2 and 3. It was an action movie, plain and simple, and in that respect it fucking kicked ass. It was definitely better on the big screen to get the full effect.

Edo
5 Feb 2008, 11:28am
I saw it 2 not bad at all ,just if someone else played Stalone`s role it would be much batter he is too old for that shit:)

Henda
5 Feb 2008, 01:30pm
Wow read some reviews and Meet the Spartans (which was utter shit compared to even Epic Movie) was rated higher than Rambo which is hard to beleive.

Wow.. this is the first good review I've read about it. A lot of people are calling it Stalones "Bucket List" as in, he just had to do one more Rambo movie before he dies. With everything I've read about this.. and the few cheesy lines I've heard from trailers I'll wait for the rental.

I saw it in the theaters as was giggling with joy at the sheer amount of violence and ass kicking.

I don't know how the fuck that shit "Meet the spartans" movie rated higher, I tried to watch it but turned it off half way through.

I honestly think the new rambo was better than rambo 2 and 3. It was an action movie, plain and simple, and in that respect it fucking kicked ass. It was definitely better on the big screen to get the full effect.

Because critics have no taste, example would be No Country for Old Men which alot of critics said was excellent, 5 stars, was the biggest pile of shit i've seen in along time.

Tbh I never ever go off crtic reviews, if i've seen a trailor and like the look of the movie, then i'll go see it.

I saw it 2 not bad at all ,just if someone else played Stalone`s role it would be much batter he is too old for that shit:)

I disagree, I heard the same shit for the new rocky and he did class in that.

Red
5 Feb 2008, 02:30pm
Stallone is what makes the movies what they are. He made those characters what they are and he looks tough as shit still.

Thank you growth hormones!

Matt.
5 Feb 2008, 05:54pm

He did a great job in it despite his age.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
28 Feb 2008, 07:10am
great movie
9/10

Red
28 Feb 2008, 09:31am
Because critics have no taste, example would be No Country for Old Men which alot of critics said was excellent, 5 stars, was the biggest pile of shit i've seen in along time.

I just saw this a couple days ago and I agree. How in the fuck did it win best picture.

Fuck the critics.

Rambo > no country for old men. Give Rambo best picture ffs. Oscar idiots.

Henda
28 Feb 2008, 09:53am
lol indeed red, I saw Rambo last night, great movie and the action scenes deserve an award.

EvInReaLife
28 Feb 2008, 02:48pm
I just saw this a couple days ago and I agree. How in the fuck did it win best picture.

Fuck the critics.

Rambo > no country for old men. Give Rambo best picture ffs. Oscar idiots.

Lol. Theyre just a bunch of spoiled film critics.

No Country=4 oscars+best picture=undeserving

Bourne=3 oscars=deserving

KingTim
28 Feb 2008, 08:09pm

I agree with you lol

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Feb 2008, 08:15pm
I heard that in this movie, Sylvester Stallone killed more people then words he spoke. Not sure if it is confirmed true but it sounds awesome.
This movie was good, but only if you like these kind of movies, otherwise it wasnt that amazing.