PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin.

Ketch
27 Nov 2009, 10:50pm
Just made a book, got it published, saying how she is probably going to run for us presidency in the year 2012, What do you think? Will she be the first Female President?

Thoughts?

Simmons1114
27 Nov 2009, 10:58pm
she will prolly win lol

PotshotPolka
27 Nov 2009, 11:06pm
That she will be anally raped by Romney early in the primary.

Mephisto
27 Nov 2009, 11:10pm
December 21th 2012, enough said.

skitzophranic
28 Nov 2009, 12:05am
December 21th 2012, enough said.

Yup. gonna happen! Dunno if she'll win, obama will still be pres by then unless he gets voted out.

DoubleSb
28 Nov 2009, 12:19am
Just made a book, got it published, saying how she is probably going to run for us presidency in the year 2012, What do you think? Will she be the first Female President?

Thoughts?

Wait, you made a book?

Yup. gonna happen! Dunno if she'll win, obama will still be pres by then unless he gets voted out.

LOLOLOL. The Yellow will happen.

Imo, Palin wouldn't make it, Ofc Opera's gonna win.

Ganzta
28 Nov 2009, 12:49am

sigh

What ever the hell happened to this thread:
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25459

And no, she would not even get past New Hampshire and Iowa.

SilentGuns
28 Nov 2009, 04:52am
You never know... she might win. Most of the US voters are very misinformed and stuff. I mean... most of you voted for a black man who kept repeating ''YES WE CAN'' and is running the your country to hell now.

Toxin
28 Nov 2009, 06:46am
You never know... she might win. Most of the US voters are very misinformed and stuff. I mean... most of you voted for a black man who kept repeating ''YES WE CAN'' and is running the your country to hell now.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Winfrey for president 2012?

HankTheTank
28 Nov 2009, 09:12am
http://joeblow.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/palin-mayans.jpg

Palin would do a terrible job. And there is no way that she will/would win.

Voltage
28 Nov 2009, 09:39am

Hank the Tank Is right.

Red
28 Nov 2009, 09:48am
She needs to go away. She does nothing to help the GOP.

But hey, if Obama can get elected on Hope and Change, you never fucking know.

*6000th post!@#!@#!@#

Kuro
28 Nov 2009, 12:23pm
Americans get what they deserve

Ganzta
28 Nov 2009, 03:00pm
She needs to go away. She does nothing to help the GOP.

But hey, if Obama can get elected on Hope and Change, you never fucking know.

*6000th post!@#!@#!@#

and he's going to fund the health care reform with warm feelings and rainbow.

trakaill
28 Nov 2009, 04:45pm
The republican party has better candidates for the job..I dont see it happening...

Frostbyte
28 Nov 2009, 05:47pm
Is Ron Paul running in 2012?

TheTruth
28 Nov 2009, 05:51pm
nvGKF5qPObU

LegalSmash
28 Nov 2009, 06:41pm
She wont win on her own, but she'll pull a Nader and a Perot and a Paul and pull enough voters off the base that she'll drop anyone who could really do good for the GOP.

Ketch
28 Nov 2009, 08:57pm
Yeah i agree, she probably won't win..Unless she has a good running mate. Maybe Oprah? or Ellen?

LegalSmash
28 Nov 2009, 09:24pm
Yeah i agree, she probably won't win..Unless she has a good running mate. Maybe Oprah? or Ellen?

You are kidding right?

Dracula
28 Nov 2009, 09:40pm

:lol:

Killer
29 Nov 2009, 08:05am
MOre and more Foreigners who are democratic are moving to america. The major part of republicans are americans.

I will only remember the republicans for QQ
and

being unimaginably bad at national Security e.g 9/11.
Bush and the republicans Gave Bin laden what he wanted
they also empowered the Hezbollah
Bush and the Republicans tied down our forces in Iraq while Iran and North Korea invested in nuclear technology.

LegalSmash
29 Nov 2009, 09:20am
MOre and more Foreigners who are democratic are moving to america. The major part of republicans are americans.

and

Bush and the Republicans tied down our forces in Iraq while Iran and North Korea invested in nuclear technology.

Are you retarded? Seriously, this is your answer here?

Please, go back to sympathizing with the nazis and making chocolate.

Toxin
29 Nov 2009, 10:15am

and

Are you retarded? Seriously, this is your answer here?

Please, go back to sympathizing with the nazis and making chocolate.

Uhhh... Bad idea to go against Legal in a politcal debate. Don't even try it Killer.
By the way, just try to imagine Palin and Winfrey running as mates in 2012. epic.

Red
29 Nov 2009, 11:55am

Lets take a quick look here:

Attacks on US interests under President Clinton (DEMOCRAT):

Oct. 12, 2000 - A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.

Aug. 7, 1998 - Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77 injured.

June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy in Beirut.

July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.

June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded, including 240 Americans.

Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people, five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard training. The "Tigers of the Gulf," "Islamist Movement for Change," and "Fighting Advocates of God" claim responsibility.

April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

February 1993 - A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking garage in New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding 1,042.

Attacks Under Bush (REPUBLICAN):

September 11, 2001 - Terrorists hijack four U.S. commercial airliners taking off from various locations in the United States in a coordinated suicide attack. In separate attacks, two of the airliners crash into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, which catch fire and eventually collapse. A third airliner crashes into the Pentagon in Washington, DC, causing extensive damage. The fourth airliner, also believed to be heading towards Washington, DC, crashes outside Shanksville, PA., killing all 45 people on board. Casualty estimates from New York put the possible death toll close to 5,000, while as many as 200 people may have been lost at the Pentagon crash site.

Stfu

Dracula
29 Nov 2009, 12:03pm

and

You seem to think that we should be going after terrorists from what you say, so what do you think we are doing in Iraq and the rest of the Middle East?!

PotshotPolka
29 Nov 2009, 12:09pm
Uhhh... Bad idea to go against Legal in a politcal debate. Don't even try it Killer.
By the way, just try to imagine Palin and Winfrey running as mates in 2012. epic.

You do realize Oprah Winfrey is obviously a democrat, and is about as left leaning as you get right? The only thing she has in common with Palin is supposedly that they both have a vagina and are the dominant partner in their relationships, lulz.

LegalSmash
29 Nov 2009, 01:32pm
btw, go Switzerland for banning muslim minarets. lol.

Toxin
29 Nov 2009, 04:59pm
You do realize Oprah Winfrey is obviously a democrat, and is about as left leaning as you get right? The only thing she has in common with Palin is supposedly that they both have a vagina and are the dominant partner in their relationships, lulz.

Oh Palin is a republican? eh, I never remember what politician is what.

Red
29 Nov 2009, 05:06pm
Oh Palin is a republican? eh, I never remember what politician is what.

Holy christ

Toxin
29 Nov 2009, 05:22pm
Holy christ

I'm still expecting you to

I will curb stomp a kitten, nay, make that kittenS with an S, shit throw in puppies too, if he gets in to any of those schools.

I'll go down to the animal shelter and volunteer my services to give the people there a day of reprieve from having to do the killings themselves.

soon.

Red
29 Nov 2009, 05:23pm
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4095/stompj.jpg

Ketch
29 Nov 2009, 06:02pm
lol, If i write a book..Would i become president?

Bad Dog
29 Nov 2009, 06:46pm

To write a book dont you have to be able to read?

Ketch
29 Nov 2009, 09:08pm
To write a book dont you have to be able to read?

Dang, i forgot.

LegalSmash
29 Nov 2009, 09:09pm

Why are you being given power over anything? You can't properly control your bowels. Look at the shit you are spewing here.

Zealot
30 Nov 2009, 01:30pm

Haha read my mind.

Remember you can see Russia from Alaska according to her.

Red
30 Nov 2009, 01:37pm
Haha read my mind.

You actually can:

http://www.slate.com/id/2200155/

/facepalm

ReGIONALS
4 Dec 2009, 05:39pm
she came to alabama
some people got their books signed by her dad.
what a shame

Voltage
4 Dec 2009, 05:57pm
Why are you being given power over anything? You can't properly control your bowels. Look at the shit you are spewing here.

:usa2: I lol'd.

Metal
4 Dec 2009, 08:23pm
She needs to fuck moose

Suri
4 Dec 2009, 10:21pm
Haha read my mind.

HAHA WOW! Really??

But I agree that she needs to go away. She does nothing for the GOP.

But I saw some where a few weeks ago that Obama said if the polls were down in favor of him he would not run again in 2012 because the people have spoken and don't want him. WHAT??? Just another thing he says that he will never keep to.

I think Mitt Romney is going to be the poster Boy for the GOP come 2012