PDA

View Full Version : Empty Servers

ZaN1993
27 Nov 2009, 03:53pm
why cant SG remove the empty servers to get more slots on the populated servers?
like get 35 slot MG
50 slot ZE
30 slot PB
remove FBG,ZS,napalm,trikz

MrGall
27 Nov 2009, 04:15pm
personally i was shocked when i looked on here and noticed they cut the pb servers to 1 server from 2

Metal
27 Nov 2009, 04:50pm
...WTF
We had a top 10 pb and a pb.
top 10 only had a fan base of 30% while pb had more

darth jacen
27 Nov 2009, 06:43pm
Maybe, im going on a limb here, but maybe they dont want another PB cause 1 is alrdy sometimes too much... refer to 3 week debate on warning shots. savor PB before 1 day it is gone...

Slayth
5 Dec 2009, 01:31pm
Only reason I can think the servers are empty right now is with all the new games that came out (MW2, L4D2)

Voltage
5 Dec 2009, 02:37pm
Only reason I can think the servers are empty right now is with all the new games that came out (MW2, L4D2)

Stop spamming please, you've spammed the boards so many times and have grave-dug many threads, and no it's not because of that.

mapper
5 Dec 2009, 02:57pm
Stop spamming please, you've spammed the boards so many times and have grave-dug many threads, and no it's not because of that.

That's not spam, your post + mine is.

EDIT:

Accually, I have to agree. I almost never see people on the servers he said.
Only MG, ZE and PB and also the Xmas server atm attracts people but no others.

Prez
5 Dec 2009, 02:57pm

Uhm, that's not spamming, that's adding a comment on the issue. And it could be partly due to that btw, so don't fucking call him a spammer if you're just posting spam posts degrading him.

Voltage
5 Dec 2009, 03:14pm
Uhm, that's not spamming, that's adding a comment on the issue. And it could be partly due to that btw, so don't fucking call him a spammer if you're just posting spam posts degrading him.

I don't want to stay off topic but If you check "reported threads" you will see he has been grave digging threads that are older than 1 month.

b0red
5 Dec 2009, 04:15pm
Just wait till the summer, thats when all the kids are home and bored and play nothing but CSS all summer. Than the servers will be populated, thats what it was like last summer, It was so hard to get in servers.

BRING BACK DEFUSE! I miss this server, it needs to be 100tick and made around 24 players for lots of fun.

Voltage
5 Dec 2009, 04:38pm
Just wait till the summer, thats when all the kids are home and bored and play nothing but CSS all summer. Than the servers will be populated, thats what it was like last summer, It was so hard to get in servers.

BRING BACK DEFUSE! I miss this server, it needs to be 100tick and made around 24 players for lots of fun.

I believe right after Christmas they will take off the XMAS Server?

Applesauce
22 Dec 2009, 10:36am
Yeah the only ones that are filled up most of the time are Ze and Pb.

Breblo
22 Dec 2009, 11:10am
Funtastic is usually full

Hamster power
22 Dec 2009, 11:13am
i wish napalm was full more often. that's one of my favorite servers, and now it's always empty.

Red
22 Dec 2009, 11:41am
We just had a group meeting last night regarding this issue.

Changes are coming.

Crimson
22 Dec 2009, 11:42am
We just had a group meeting last night regarding this issue.

Changes are coming.

When can we expect them?

Bullet Wound
22 Dec 2009, 11:48am
When can we expect them?

You're kidding right....

Look at the server list, since last night.

GG is gone.
Napalm is gone.
Zombie Surf is gone.
The top 10 zombie escape thing server is gone (TBH top 10 maps servers always fail) .

Still extremely disappointed GG is gone, they're still in the middle of a competition and it was actually gaining popularity.

Prez
22 Dec 2009, 11:49am
Oh wow, that's surprising that so many servers are now gone. Oh well, I guess it's all for the best; and hey, it won't cost as much to run the servers now.

Crimson
22 Dec 2009, 11:51am
You're kidding right....

Look at the server list, since last night.

GG is gone.
Napalm is gone.
Zombie Surf is gone.
The top 10 zombie escape thing server is gone (TBH top 10 maps servers always fail) .

Still extremely disappointed GG is gone, they're still in the middle of a competition and it was actually gaining popularity.

Asking about the new ones.

Red
22 Dec 2009, 11:56am
We're adding servers as well.

But it takes a little longer/more work to add servers than it does to turn off servers.

b0red
22 Dec 2009, 11:58am
We're adding servers as well.

But it takes a little longer/more work to add servers than it does to turn off servers.

Yes! The Regular CSS server is coming back. Also maybe breakfloor?

Red
22 Dec 2009, 11:59am
Anything's possible. Nothing's set in stone.

Morningafter
22 Dec 2009, 12:08pm
Good to see we have some good changes coming!......can't wait

Bad Dog
22 Dec 2009, 12:18pm
Anything's possible. Nothing's set in stone.

Will there be a public "vote" on some of the possible new servers? Or will you tell us what the possibilities are atm?

Red
22 Dec 2009, 12:21pm
No public vote. An announcement will be made soon enough with the new servers.

skitzophranic
22 Dec 2009, 12:47pm
sucks they took crackhouse nd napalm off, i actually like those servers but noone really played unless it was an event or something. I wouldn't be surprised if pb eventually gets taken down. :x

Heavenly Player
22 Dec 2009, 02:05pm
dang, i liked GG. =(((

NoPants
22 Dec 2009, 06:08pm
I also liked Gungame, it was pretty much the only server i played in CSS exclding rally race. Oh well.

Voltage
22 Dec 2009, 06:10pm
sucks they took crackhouse nd napalm off, i actually like those servers but noone really played unless it was an event or something. I wouldn't be surprised if pb eventually gets taken down. :x

What are you talking about, Prison Break is always full if it's on razor_6 or any other map it'll be Over 18 players.

Heavenly Player
22 Dec 2009, 08:51pm
PB isnt as fun becuase of all the kids that get on and whine =/

Heavenly Player
22 Dec 2009, 09:20pm
all in all, i will miss GG =/.

Let us take a moment of silence

Slayth
22 Dec 2009, 10:52pm
I noticed since they put the mario galaxy skins on, deathrun is a lot more full

SullenSky
22 Dec 2009, 11:00pm
Deathrun has been thriving lately, there's 15+ players on there usually in the past week or so.

Shadow Scale95
26 Dec 2009, 04:42pm
Really no offence but i think it was dumb to get rid of the GG server. It was a big hit on a lot of people yea some times it wasnt pubed but 1/3 of the time (not including late at night) it had people. Yet the x-mas servers up and everytime i look at my server list no one is even in it. In my opinon bring the GG back.

Kennith
26 Dec 2009, 05:24pm
Really no offence but i think it was dumb to get rid of the GG server. It was a big hit on a lot of people yea some times it wasnt pubed but 1/3 of the time (not including late at night) it had people. Yet the x-mas servers up and everytime i look at my server list no one is even in it. In my opinon bring the GG back.

It's because pretty soon we will have a Reg server up, after our TF2 gets a good population. GG will come back eventually, just not now.

Shadow Scale95
27 Dec 2009, 01:08am
I see how long do you estimate it'll take, anyidea?

Heavenly Player
29 Dec 2009, 12:11pm
hopefully soon =P