PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 12

Dante
27 Nov 2009, 06:11am
Broncos Beat NY Giants 26 -6 yesterday
Dallas beat Raiders 24 - 7 Yesterday
Green Bay beat Lions 34- 12

I wished i could've seen my team play! Damn NFL network and me with shitty basic cable!

The Baltimore Ravens
27 Nov 2009, 07:52am
That had to be the worst thanksgiving ever! They were blowouts! Well at least I get to see a good game Sunday

Eskomo
27 Nov 2009, 01:49pm
Redemption <3

Trogdor
27 Nov 2009, 06:26pm
Redemption <3

Really? I thought you were going to be more boastful.

TheTruth
27 Nov 2009, 07:12pm
Upset plox.

Eskomo
27 Nov 2009, 07:39pm
Really? I thought you were going to be more boastful.
I'm a modest guy.

Drox
27 Nov 2009, 11:58pm
Go Panthers lol well whats left of their season anyway. Only team I can care about right now till playoffs start then I will jump on someones wagon. :P

Josh
28 Nov 2009, 12:54pm
Terrible T-day games this year.

Italian Jew
28 Nov 2009, 02:09pm
Broncos Beat NY Giants 26 -6 yesterday
Dallas beat Raiders 24 - 7 Yesterday
Green Bay beat Lions 34- 12

I wished i could've seen my team play! Damn NFL network and me with shitty basic cable!

You can watch the games online. NFL Network games are streamed on NFL.com or you could find a TV streaming site.

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Nov 2009, 03:20pm
You can watch the games online. NFL Network games are on NFL.com

i dont think i wanted to see it, it seemed like rape.

The Baltimore Ravens
29 Nov 2009, 10:15pm
:) best game ever.

Smileyy
29 Nov 2009, 10:16pm
giants@broncos was a good game
steelers@ravens is one of my fav game, both teams playing well even without big ben
cards@titans, congrats to vyoung and titans on last play, goodluck next week
pats@saints, of course i want pats to win but my money is on saints =]

GrayFox
30 Nov 2009, 05:14am
but my money is on saints =]

You can hand over your balls now.

Josh
30 Nov 2009, 12:45pm
Steelers suck.

Italian Jew
30 Nov 2009, 12:52pm
Steelers suck.

They had Roethlisberger on the sideline as well as Polamalu. Their defense is nowhere near as good without Polamalu and Roethlisberger gets the job done with the offense. The Steelers are a defensive team, so if your defense isn't close to 100%, don't count on the offense to score more than they usually do, especially if the franchise QB isn't playing.

They almost won with a good effort by the young backup QB, but the big mistake by him caused the loss. With Polamalu, they are dangerous; without him, they are pedestrian. His absence hurts them more than Roethlisberger's.

The Baltimore Ravens
30 Nov 2009, 01:24pm
they had roethlisberger on the sideline as well as polamalu. Their defense is nowhere near as good without polamalu and roethlisberger gets the job done with the offense. The steelers are a defensive team, so if your defense isn't close to 100%, don't count on the offense to score more than they usually do, especially if the franchise qb isn't playing.

They almost won with a good effort by the young backup qb, but the big mistake by him caused the loss. With polamalu, they are dangerous; without him, they are pedestrian. His absence hurts them more than roethlisberger's.

what are you trying to say?????

TheTruth
30 Nov 2009, 01:25pm
Anyone hear if Bush is going to play in the game tonight or have any injury report for the game?

Smileyy
30 Nov 2009, 01:47pm
Anyone hear if Bush is going to play in the game tonight or have any injury report for the game?

just watched nfl network and they said he didnt practice last fri and sat and its questionable

Italian Jew
30 Nov 2009, 01:52pm
what are you trying to say?????

That they don't suck and are a middle of the road team when two key players are missing (which is much more than other teams would be in the same position).

Phonicz
30 Nov 2009, 03:12pm
ok we all know tht the lions will win the superbowl so it doesnt matter about results

Drox
30 Nov 2009, 03:32pm
ok we all know tht the lions will win the superbowl so it doesnt matter about results

lol maybe in their dreams, Loins have a long way to go before they are good. And really if they think they can stand toe to toe with teams like the Saints, and other good NFC teams.

Smileyy
30 Nov 2009, 04:09pm
The lionssssssss winnnnnnn theeeeeeeee superbowllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

maybe the next decade
*i think i spell decade wrong*

TheTruth
30 Nov 2009, 04:13pm
If Greer and Bush are out and Maroney isn't an idiot then I think we have a very good chance.

Drox
30 Nov 2009, 08:37pm
man new england is getting spanked right now by the saints. lol

Italian Jew
30 Nov 2009, 09:40pm
Tom Brady and the Patriots got FUCKING OWNED by Brees and the Saints.

At least Brady clobbered Brees in one stat....INTERCEPTIONS!

Man, it is going to suck when we play them later in a few weeks. We'll get our asses rolled as well.

matt 187
30 Nov 2009, 09:53pm
Tom Brady and the Patriots got FUCKING OWNED by Brees and the Saints.

At least Brady clobbered Brees in one stat....INTERCEPTIONS!

Agree......My dolphins still suck tho =[

TheTruth
1 Dec 2009, 01:01pm
Now make it all 4 losses to undefeated teams at the time.

But w/e Pats going to playoffs anyways...

Italian Jew
1 Dec 2009, 01:33pm
Now make it all 4 losses to undefeated teams at the time.

But w/e Pats going to playoffs anyways...

Weren't they playing away all 4 times as well?

Doesn't bode well if they have to play away against the Colts or Bengals if they make it far enough in the playoffs.

GrayFox
1 Dec 2009, 03:00pm
Only away game we won so far was overseas. We made Brees look even better by our shitty secondary, which was no where to be found. How many TDs were made from complete empty space in the backfield? Also, Brady clearly isn't back yet to form. He missed atleast two easy passes downfield that should have been touchdowns. There were also many times when he just never even saw wide open receivers.

Italian Jew
1 Dec 2009, 03:15pm
Only away game we won so far was overseas. We made Brees look even better by our shitty secondary, which was no where to be found. How many TDs were made from complete empty space in the backfield? Also, Brady clearly isn't back yet to form. He missed atleast two easy passes downfield that should have been touchdowns. There were also many times when he just never even saw wide open receivers.

He has been back to form since a few weeks ago. The only difference was that Brady was getting plenty of pressure and the defense gave him confusing looks.

I was reading some article about a defensive package that the Saints call "voodoo" where most of the defenders are in a constant forward/backward motion, even those who are not in the blitz. I know many teams do a few players at a time and mostly on the same side of the field, but constant motion on the defensive side makes it difficult to identify where the blitz and pass rush are coming from.

Gregg Williams did a kick ass job of getting his D ready for Brady. You make Brady uncomfortable in the pocket, the Patriots will falter.

The Patriot's D just didn't have clue as to how to stop the Saints. They couldn't double anyone up without opening someone else and Brees made them pay almost every time they blitzed.

Smileyy
1 Dec 2009, 04:09pm
lets hope the pats win the next 5 games and rematch agianst colts and saints

yeah saints shutdown welker and moss, they should have let edelman play and wtf happened to fred taylor, i thought hes only out for 8 weeks, is he out for the season? btw fred taylor > laurence maroney

TheTruth
1 Dec 2009, 04:32pm
3 out of the next 5 games are road. I don't see how Pats could fuck up @ Buffalo, Houston and Miami.

But on another note, making the playoffs is a good start for a QB coming off of surgery. Maybe in a few years, Tom.

Italian Jew
1 Dec 2009, 07:47pm
wtf happened to fred taylor, i thought hes only out for 8 weeks, is he out for the season? btw fred taylor > laurence maroney

He is Fragile Fred; what do you expect from him besides sitting on the sidelines nursing his boo-boos?

Smileyy
2 Dec 2009, 02:02am
He is Fragile Fred; what do you expect from him besides sitting on the sidelines nursing his boo-boos?

hes better than maroney and most of the time maroney do some stupid shit

GrayFox
2 Dec 2009, 02:41pm
3 out of the next 5 games are road. I don't see how Pats could fuck up @ Buffalo, Houston and Miami.

But on another note, making the playoffs is a good start for a QB coming off of surgery. Maybe in a few years, Tom.

Houston I think being the only one to give us trouble.