PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 11

GrayFox
22 Nov 2009, 10:23am
Pats > Jets, if we lose I dunno what to think. I'm pretty sure we'll win and Big Boy Rex will be eating double his weight in sorrow.

TheTruth
22 Nov 2009, 10:27am
Funny how Miami is rooting for the Jets so that if the Jets win then Miami will be closer to tying the Pats. Do they not realize that if the Jets win then they will be tied with Miami?

Zargotelc
22 Nov 2009, 04:35pm
Damn Cowboys :(

Italian Jew
22 Nov 2009, 04:39pm
Damn Cowboys :(

It was nasty, but I'll take it. :D

Hopefully this will convince Snyder/Cerrato and some of the more ill informed fans that Campbell isn't the problem.

GrayFox
22 Nov 2009, 05:08pm
Colts won again, but not by much. Clearly a beatable team. Saints also staying perfect. Pats up 31-7 now, doesn't look difficult.

Eskomo
22 Nov 2009, 05:11pm
fml...

Dante
22 Nov 2009, 05:16pm
WE LOST AGAIN!!! and from the looks of it, Bengals lost to the Raiders.

Josh
22 Nov 2009, 05:24pm
Fuck the Raiders. Ah well, at least the Steelers lost too.

TheTruth
22 Nov 2009, 05:28pm
15 receptions by Welker? I like it.

Bruce
23 Nov 2009, 04:03pm
At least the Giants won, I was beginnning to get worried!

Eskomo
23 Nov 2009, 04:52pm
I don't understand how much one team can change over one bi week, the broncos have sucked dick ever since that bi week, and the last 4 weeks they haven't even been close to their previous form, I just don't get it ._.

Italian Jew
23 Nov 2009, 05:05pm
I don't understand how much one team can change over one bi week, the broncos have sucked dick ever since that bi week, and the last 4 weeks they haven't even been close to their previous form, I just don't get it ._.

After losing the first two games, it seems that have lost a bit of confidence in themselves. Losing Orton to an injury in Washington didn't help and it still is a problem as Denver either has a shitty backup playing or a ginger Orton playing.

The offense doesn't have enough explosiveness to escape a game playing sloppy and Denver has been VERY sloppy the past weeks. You could usually rely on every player to at least bring a consistent game every Sunday, but mistakes have piled on with the Orton injury and killed the team.

The defense is running out of juice because it is composed of mainly heavily seasoned veterans. Some are getting bruised up while others are simply getting exhausted after the strong run earlier in the season and playing great teams.

And to further add onto Denver's mounting problems, there are reports of in-fighting. When you have players jarring at each other instead of the other team, you know it can't end well, especially if the style of play of the team to this point has been a consistent group effort.

Simply put, the shit is hitting the fan for Denver. I didn't even think it would hit this hard, but the Orton injury just sent things crashing down.

Acipere
26 Nov 2009, 11:33pm
Saints 10-0 Biatchs! 19-0 Incoming,,