PDA

View Full Version : Flash point dragon rising mission editor

Orangejuice35
18 Nov 2009, 06:06pm
So I was at bestbuy and I had pick between arma 2 and OFDR for my PC cause it was the gaming weekend I have every single november of every weekend and we buy new games cause by then we have a lot of money! anyway back to this I got it played some of the campaign then did some co-op with my friends and then did some death match it was pretty fun and I liked it so I was about to turn off my compute when I noticed it said mission editor so I clicked it and tried it! all i've got to say is its really fun and easy to use! send in a ton of PLA soldiers into the line of fire of your fireteam or you can just set up helicopters and trucks set up a assload of PLA and assload of USMC squads and engage into a epic battle! the mission editor im still playing with and I got the game 4 weeks ago! the only downside about the whole experince is that there is no leaning like in ARMA 2 or cod 123 and 4 anyway I think you should buy this game for the pc screw off the ps3 and xbox 360 versions thos are just guh! WARNING BEFORE YOU BUY THIS MAKE SURE YOU GOT A GOOD COMPUTER :P youll need it to run huge ass battles!

Lordcrazy
23 Nov 2009, 07:40pm
good for you...