PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft III: The frozen Throne Clan

Desum
12 Nov 2009, 04:32pm
So, anyone else play Warcraft III TFT? For those that don't know, it's based off the original Warcraft game series and is quite fun(If you don't already have it'd be a good buy.) It's an RTS that allows, similar to valve games, full modding of the game. On battle.net you can compete it ranked WC3TFT games or play custom games.

I was thinking if we could get at least 10 people who play it in here we could start up a clan for it. It could be freeform or for tournaments and junk, either way it'd be a nice way to get people to play with, and we could always form groups for ranked play(Last like 5 guys i've played with have left mid-game for some reason or another >.>). If we get people from different servers we could always migrate to the one with the largest amount of members from here.

So, if you're interested, post here with:

Username:
Server(East coast, west coast, etc):
Preference for clan(Ranked play, Freeform, etc):

And whatever else you feel like throwing in(Favorite race to play, if you can host custom games or not, if you can use the wc3 map editor, what your current b.net rank is, etc)

I'll start:

Username: Angel_Of_Souls-
Server(East coast, west coast, etc): East
Preference for clan(Ranked play, Freeform, etc): All-in-one style(For ranked and freeform)
Etc: I Can host games and am almost always available if one of my friends wants me to host something.

It'd be sweet if we could get an SG clan going up in wc3. Who knows, maybe if we have enough people we could get our name spread around there as well.. Compete in the clan tournaments, etc.

Lefty
12 Nov 2009, 05:35pm
I would love a DotA clan, not much a fan of the original game

Desum
12 Nov 2009, 05:51pm
Gtfo. Dota is god awful xO

Lux
13 Nov 2009, 08:30am
I would love a DotA clan, not much a fan of the original game

Perhaps although Heroes of Newerth seems to be taking off

Gtfo. Dota is god awful xO

Quiet you :censored::boxing:

Delirium
13 Nov 2009, 10:24am
xLithium, Im a shammy in WFE (Footmen Frenzy Map makers) but I could create a new account.
West
Ranked i guess, WTF is freeform?
I have a bot..