Bills: 21 >
Titans: 13

Patriots: 14
Colts: 17 >

That's all for now

You wish.

Josh
14 Nov 2009, 02:47pm
I predict a stomping of the Terrible Towel and an Ochocinco fine later this week. Can't go wrong with that.

Eskomo
14 Nov 2009, 07:57pm
I hear the Redskins are bad.

Italian Jew
15 Nov 2009, 12:07pm
I hear the Redskins are bad.

How the flying fuck did Denver let them shift into a fake FG/Punt formation, call a timeout, let them shift into it again, and allow them to score a TD from a punter's pass to a fullback? It was like a 40 yard pass too.

LAWL

Eskomo
15 Nov 2009, 01:58pm
I hear the Broncos are bad.
Fixed.

Josh
15 Nov 2009, 02:44pm
It's seems as though half of my prophecy has already come to fruition. Good... good.

GrayFox
15 Nov 2009, 08:53pm
24-14 now. Brady did give up that interception, it was a good pick by the Colts safety, made Brady look new I admit.

Italian Jew
15 Nov 2009, 09:22pm
Ass backwards week for the NFC East as well as some poor game regulation and NFL review policies.

On to next week as Monday's game is going to be a boring matchup.

EPIC Sunday Night Football game just about made up for it.

TheTruth
15 Nov 2009, 09:42pm
Fucking retards. Give it to the worst RB in Patriots history and they expect something good to happen. How the fuck do you screw it up that bad?

Josh
15 Nov 2009, 10:03pm
LOL Bill Belichick.

Italian Jew
15 Nov 2009, 10:06pm
LOL Bill Belichick.

He had a good call. It only looks bad because that guy bobbled the pass and wound up BEHIND the first down marker. The he had caught the pass correctly at the point of contact, everyone would be talking about how gutsy Belichick was.

Josh
15 Nov 2009, 10:15pm
He had a good call. It only looks bad because that guy bobbled the pass and wound up BEHIND the first down marker. The he had caught the pass correctly at the point of contact, everyone would be talking about how gutsy Belichick was.Not to sound like a douche, but what ifs don't mean much in football. He should have shown a little more confidence in his defense, he knew the risks of the decision he made. (What if Santonio Holmes didn't catch that prayer in the corner of the end zone with the clock running down in the SB last year?)

Italian Jew
15 Nov 2009, 10:54pm
Not to sound like a douche, but what ifs don't mean much in football. He should have shown a little more confidence in his defense, he knew the risks of the decision he made. (What if Santonio Holmes didn't catch that prayer in the corner of the end zone with the clock running down in the SB last year?)

I get what your saying, but I'd rather bet on the Pats offense getting the job done rather than their defense. Peyton is dangerous from any point on the field and he had more than enough time to create a game winning drive from 40-50 yards out. The Patriots defense isn't something you rely on in a 2 minute drill. They don't have enough depth.

Personally, I would have relied on a running play rather than a pass in that situation. Too much can happen if you pass and bad things can happen from what look like good enough plays. The Patriots don't have the greatest running game, but for a big fourth down play, you wouldn't be too crazy set up in a passing play and check into the correct gap away from the blitz. Belichick gambled and lost, but to seal a game like that, you need a good gamble. It looked like it paid off, but poor catching likely cost them the game.

That Holmes catch in the Super Bowl wasn't that much of a prayer play anyway. It was a good catch made more amazing than it actually was given the circumstances. Any high to top-rated receiver could have made that catch with ease. If he missed the catch, Pittsburgh would have run another play and had another chance to score, so its not like that play was a win or lose situation anyway.

Josh
15 Nov 2009, 11:22pm
I get what your saying, but I'd rather bet on the Pats offense getting the job done rather than their defense. Peyton is dangerous from any point on the field and he had more than enough time to create a game winning drive from 40-50 yards out. The Patriots defense isn't something you rely on in a 2 minute drill. They don't have enough depth.

Personally, I would have relied on a running play rather than a pass in that situation. Too much can happen if you pass and bad things can happen from what look like good enough plays. The Patriots don't have the greatest running game, but for a big fourth down play, you wouldn't be too crazy set up in a passing play and check into the correct gap away from the blitz. Belichick gambled and lost, but to seal a game like that, you need a good gamble. It looked like it paid off, but poor catching likely cost them the game.

That Holmes catch in the Super Bowl wasn't that much of a prayer play anyway. It was a good catch made more amazing than it actually was given the circumstances. Any high to top-rated receiver could have made that catch with ease. If he missed the catch, Pittsburgh would have run another play and had another chance to score, so its not like that play was a win or lose situation anyway.I agree for the most part, Belichick just didn't have it in the cards tonight. As for the Holmes reference, I realize it wasn't the greatest example but that was just off the top of my head. What made the catch more special wasn't the catch so much as his foot work.

Italian Jew
15 Nov 2009, 11:30pm
What made the catch more special wasn't the catch so much as his foot work.

The better receivers spend hours on dragging their toes for occasions such as that. Coaches have done a better job emphasizing that since they removed the force out rule.

Josh
15 Nov 2009, 11:40pm
The better receivers spend hours on dragging their toes for occasions such as that. Coaches have done a better job emphasizing that since they removed the force out rule.Yeah, the Bengals training camp is located where I grew up (The place where Hard Knocks was this year). I used to go out and watch them every summer. The receivers spent a shit load of time on foot drills alone. Ochocinco was the standout amongst them all of course.

Eskomo
16 Nov 2009, 04:55am
Chris Simms (Who went 3 for 13, with 13 Yards, and an INT), really makes me appreciate Kyle Orton.

Italian Jew
16 Nov 2009, 10:44am
Chris Simms (Who went 3 for 13, with 13 Yards, and an INT), really makes me appreciate Kyle Orton.

I have a feeling that the Broncos would have pulled through if McDaniels let Orton play the second half. He looked fine to me on the sidelines, but I guess the coach just didn't want to risk the rest of the season.

Eskomo
16 Nov 2009, 05:08pm
I have a feeling that the Broncos would have pulled through if McDaniels let Orton play the second half. He looked fine to me on the sidelines, but I guess the coach just didn't want to risk the rest of the season.
Yeah, but even then, the broncos shouldn't be giving up 27 points to the Redskins ._.

Italian Jew
16 Nov 2009, 05:12pm
Yeah, but even then, the broncos shouldn't be giving up 27 points to the Redskins ._.

They would have had better field position for their defense and would have changed the momentum if need be. Defense is helped by offense.

The Baltimore Ravens
17 Nov 2009, 10:50am
did we all not know denver sucks? didnt we know that weeks ago? oh and better yet now they are tied with the chargers hahahha

Dante
17 Nov 2009, 11:05am
did we all not know denver sucks? didnt we know that weeks ago? oh and better yet now they are tied with the chargers hahahha

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, luck happens, oh well. Maybe they'll do better next year.

Josh
17 Nov 2009, 11:20am
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, luck happens, oh well. Maybe they'll do better next year.
Denver rode that fluke against Cincy through their easy schedule thinking they were the team to beat. Then the rest of the AFC North took a shit on them. I hope you guys still make the playoffs though, but not over my Bolts. :P

Eskomo
17 Nov 2009, 02:20pm
Denver rode that fluke against Cincy through their easy schedule thinking they were the team to beat. Then the rest of the AFC North took a shit on them. I hope you guys still make the playoffs though, but not over my Bolts. :PDenver and San Diego pretty much have the same schedule only 2 different opponents, we play NE and IND, while you got MIA and TEN (I think we can agree NE and IND are better then TEN and MIA). And I'm pretty sure the Bolts are 0-2 against the AFC North bro.

The Baltimore Ravens
17 Nov 2009, 04:30pm
Denver and San Diego pretty much have the same schedule only 2 different opponents, we play NE and IND, while you got MIA and TEN (I think we can agree NE and IND are better then TEN and MIA). And I'm pretty sure the Bolts are 0-2 against the AFC North bro.

well as long as denver can beat the browns

Dante
17 Nov 2009, 04:46pm
well as long as denver can beat the browns

If the don't, god help us all.

Josh
17 Nov 2009, 05:14pm
Denver and San Diego pretty much have the same schedule only 2 different opponents, we play NE and IND, while you got MIA and TEN (I think we can agree NE and IND are better then TEN and MIA). And I'm pretty sure the Bolts are 0-2 against the AFC North bro.I never said the Bolt's were good or had a better schedule. I just said I hope you don't make the playoffs over them. FYI Cincinnati is my actual team, I just root for the Bolts when the Bengals aren't on.

Harbor
17 Nov 2009, 07:11pm
I hear packers bent cowboys over and destroyed them

Italian Jew
17 Nov 2009, 07:22pm
I hear packers bent cowboys over and destroyed them

They were beating each other up until the refs fucked up the game towards the end.It was 3-0 Packers until the 3rd or 4th quarter when the refs just screwed up some major calls. One of them would have been overturned, but it was a play that the NFL deems unreviewable. It also seemed to be a noobish ref crew as they almost gave the Packers a 3rd challenge and took forever on some obvious penalties for both sides.

Without the refs fucking up, at worst it would have been 10-7 Packers.

Frostbyte
19 Nov 2009, 12:42am
What the fuck happened to ronnie brown

Metal
20 Nov 2009, 09:59am
+1
NHL!

GrayFox
20 Nov 2009, 09:35pm
+1
NHL!

No need for this.