PDA

View Full Version : Big Borderlands discussion thread

Omar
10 Nov 2009, 12:21pm
This is the big Borderlands discussion thread, yes I know there has been other threads, but this one is to start fresh.
We discuss borderlands, post specs and all kinds of other cool shit.

Okay.

I play the Soldier, lvl 40 so far, I love the combat rifles, mostly the ones that sprays 3 bullets at a time, my proficiency in combat rifle is 20 so far.
I use a TCH scoped cobra that gives 110 damage, pretty accurate with low recoil due to that i the rifle man class.

oh and I also love the alien shotgun (1 thunderstorm) awesome.

So, what about you?

Ultramarine
10 Nov 2009, 12:24pm
This is the big Borderlands discussion thread, yes I know there has been other threads, but this one is to start fresh.
We discuss borderlands, post specs and all kinds of other cool shit.

Okay.

I play the Soldier, lvl 40 so far, I love the combat rifles, mostly the ones that sprays 3 bullets at a time, my proficiency in combat rifle is 20 so far.
I use a TCH scoped cobra that gives 110 damage, pretty accurate with low recoil due to that i the rifle man class.

oh and I also love the alien shotgun (1 thunderstorm) awesome.

So, what about you?

Level 30 Soldier. I prefer the S&S Assault Rifles, they tend to have large clips, accurate. with a somewhat slow rate of fire. My mod class is support, with +9 to ammo regen, so i am never in need of ammo.

PotshotPolka
10 Nov 2009, 02:32pm
My favorite part of the game was when I deleted it off my hard drive.

Omar
10 Nov 2009, 02:39pm

Why? It's better than most games.

Dracula
10 Nov 2009, 02:40pm

Dun H8 brosef.

Ms. Blargh
10 Nov 2009, 02:41pm
Why? It's better than most games.
Have you beat it yet?

Cromyth
10 Nov 2009, 02:44pm
Have you beat it yet?

If he is level 40 I assume he has.

Omar
10 Nov 2009, 02:58pm
Have you beat it yet?

Yea, shitty ending, but still, oh and there's going to be a DLC called "Dr Zed's zombie island" or something.

Ms. Blargh
10 Nov 2009, 03:04pm
Yea, shitty ending, but still, oh and there's going to be a DLC called "Dr Zed's zombie island" or something.
Yah which wont add anything to the story, its just going to be mindless zombie killing. Oh well it might actually be the only good thing about this game.

Omar
10 Nov 2009, 03:09pm
Yah which wont add anything to the story, its just going to be mindless zombie killing. Oh well it might actually be the only good thing about this game.

meh meh is meh...

The story isn't that much of a "OMG AWEZUM.." It's more the gameplay and the whole RPS thing..

It would be really cool if they made a REALLY big scale world and made it more of a WOW (sorry) but just with guns n shit.
I think that they should've worked more on caracter customization and different type of armors that is actually visible. Instead of the same look through the whole game.

I also thing the zombie thing will let you lvl up 10 more lvls or something.. probably.

TheTruth
10 Nov 2009, 03:28pm
DLCs coming out November 24 btw (for 360 anyways.)

http://kotaku.com/5400556/borderlands-undead-dlc-coming-nov-24

Trogdor
10 Nov 2009, 04:51pm
Yeah Borderlands was pretty awesome.

The best part was when I got on my level 40 hunter, only to find it was !corrupted!, making that character unplayable.

Good times.

Omar
10 Nov 2009, 04:54pm
DLCs coming out November 24 btw (for 360 anyways.)

http://kotaku.com/5400556/borderlands-undead-dlc-coming-nov-24

Already!? holy shit, that's pretty soon. 13 days =D

Nasdaqian
11 Dec 2009, 08:53pm
lvl 42 hunter, all my guns r orange ftw love my sniper rifle and its incediary shells

cjc153
11 Dec 2009, 09:25pm
lvl 49 soldier, overleveled right now unfortunately. BTW, have u guys heard of 2nd DLC?
http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=89958

GOnna add arena and bank.