PDA

View Full Version : Nottingham Forest v Doncaster Rovers (Mixed Fans stand)

Paul
10 Nov 2009, 04:52am
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8350858.stm

Seems a bit gay if you ask and possibly asking for trouble if you get some idiots who buy a large amount of tickets in that stand. Ill be going but will be buying for the away, just hope theres no crowd trouble like last time.

The away fans are sat on the bottom tier and the home fans are sat above us. Last year we went 4-0 up and it was funking disgusting, home fans starts to spit and poor drinks on people.

Dirty forest scum

Daze
10 Nov 2009, 04:53am
Don't buy a family ticket then lol

Widow
10 Nov 2009, 04:54am
Im going to that game just to spit on u :D

Jaffa
10 Nov 2009, 04:57am
Most sports in England seat spectators in mixed stands, and there is rarely any trouble.

Football has crowd trouble because it groups together all the fans into their own sections (ie. home and away), and then mob/drunken mentality takes over.

I doubt there will be trouble, as each group of fans will be surrounded by groups of fans of the other team.

Widow
10 Nov 2009, 05:02am
Most sports in England seat spectators in mixed stands, and there is rarely any trouble.

Football has crowd trouble because it groups together all the fans into their own sections (ie. home and away), and then mob/drunken mentality takes over.

I doubt there will be trouble, as each group of fans will be surrounded by groups of fans of the other team.

But those doncaster boys and FUCKIN PUSSYHOLES BRAV, yuh get me ?

Farmer Mick
10 Nov 2009, 07:05am
But those doncaster boys and FUCKIN PUSSYHOLES BRAV, yuh get me ?

nope i dont think anyone gets you