PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Ze_Pitchblack_5 Removal removal

2DG
8 Nov 2009, 11:24am
Map Removal

Full map name
Ze_Pitchblack_5 Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
Nobody realy likes the map, the zombies are ALWAYS late, it gets rockthevoted as soon as the map gets chosen, and it isn't fun at all.
I don't feel like we have to have such a map, as nobody likes it, and the last chopper [or w/e it is] is laggy.
Edit : It is also way to short.

Jazz
8 Nov 2009, 11:40am
Wow, i've barely played this map on the past few days... I didn't really like that you had to wear nightvision to see where you'd go. It made the graphics worse for me.....

I'm going to support this removal. Also, that i've never seen this map get "nominated."

BOOWY
8 Nov 2009, 03:02pm
There are worse maps on the server. I've played this one for like 3 rounds total and I don't remember much about it. All I remember is that outside part where you're walking on rocky hills or whatever. I wouldn't miss it if it were gone.

Lucid
8 Nov 2009, 07:45pm
I actually like it, I just have a thing for dark maps. It gives the game a spooky atmosphere IMO.

No support.

Kaemon
8 Nov 2009, 08:53pm
I haven't played it enough to really vote here...
However, I allways found really curious how this map reminds me of non-source-engine (aka HL1) maps; specially for the scaled textures, lack of props, un-detailed brushwork and poor lighting. XD

What I really find a fail here, is that the scape vehicle has 3 separated "rooms"... Like you can have Humans, Zombies and even G-Man's Team playing in 3 diferent teams and all "winning"...
And then having to wait for the round to end... >_<

2DG
9 Nov 2009, 11:25am
I would like this map, if it was made better, its fail for this server, as the zombie gets infected after the doors are shot, so sometimes the zombies are at the same time there as the humans, other times, the zombie gets infected early, so it takes AGES to get there, and whenever they get at the end, the ship has already left.
And its way to short.

Mystique
16 Nov 2009, 07:04am
Removed