PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week-9

The Baltimore Ravens
5 Nov 2009, 11:40am
all i have to say is Joe Falcco+30th ranked pass D = a win.

GrayFox
8 Nov 2009, 08:20am
Game day baby, this ones for the AFC

Drox
8 Nov 2009, 11:17am
Lets go Carolina! :P

TheTruth
8 Nov 2009, 02:20pm
I hope Joey Porter is crying in the locker room.

Gotta love when players that aren't even good enough to be mentioned on the end game stats talk shit against the other team just to ultimately lose.

GG.

Italian Jew
8 Nov 2009, 04:25pm
all i have to say is Joe Falcco+30th ranked pass D = a win.

Looks like the Bengals didn't get the memo.

GrayFox
8 Nov 2009, 06:27pm
Riding high atop the AFC East, thank you very much. Colts are showing a lot of weakness lately, I think we'll stop their undefeated streak next weekend.

Eskomo
8 Nov 2009, 07:58pm
all i have to say is Joe Falcco+30th ranked pass D = a loss.
Fixed.

raven maniac
8 Nov 2009, 08:00pm
Fixed.

I didnt get to watch the game, was sleeping...but are you finally done crying like a bitch over your loss we gave you or are you just now wiping away the tears?

anyone that watched the game got some info? wtf happened other than we lost 17-7.

Italian Jew
8 Nov 2009, 08:04pm
anyone that watched the game got some info? wtf happened other than we lost 17-7.

The Ravens didn't get a lot of time with the ball. The Bengals just kept getting long drives going and the short time that the Ravens offense was on the field, Flacco had 2 interceptions. The Bengals secondary also didn't give up anything huge. Couple that with crushing penalties for the Ravens and a big half-time deficit (17-0 I think), the Bengals just didn't do anything stupid to finish off the game.

Eskomo
9 Nov 2009, 04:54am
I didnt get to watch the game, was sleeping...but are you finally done crying like a bitch over your loss we gave you or are you just now wiping away the tears?
Ahaha yeah, but we play the Steelers tonight, so I might QQ some more tomorrow, just a heads up.

raven maniac
9 Nov 2009, 12:02pm
The Ravens didn't get a lot of time with the ball. The Bengals just kept getting long drives going and the short time that the Ravens offense was on the field, Flacco had 2 interceptions. The Bengals secondary also didn't give up anything huge. Couple that with crushing penalties for the Ravens and a big half-time deficit (17-0 I think), the Bengals just didn't do anything stupid to finish off the game.

ty, bah we've had problems with penalties all year and it seems to not get any better lmfao.

GrayFox
9 Nov 2009, 08:32pm
Looks like the Broncos are losing yet again. Seems they can't do anything against actually good teams.

TheTruth
9 Nov 2009, 08:35pm
Broncos are losing yet again.

Please, please, please, please.

Dante
9 Nov 2009, 08:35pm
Looks like the Broncos are losing yet again. Seems they can't do anything against actually good teams.

Idk, they're giving Steelers alittle bit of trouble. Although that run to the outside right is killing us. But they're sittin on par most of the way.

GrayFox
9 Nov 2009, 08:39pm
They beat the Patriots in OT, and the only other decent team they've beat is the Chargers. They weren't one of the best unbeaten teams before, and the Ravens proved that. And as I type, dammit interception.

Italian Jew
9 Nov 2009, 09:37pm
AHAHAHAHAHA Hines Ward jumping over Champ Bailey for the TD! :pound:

And another interception to end the game...that's how the Steeler's do it. Outlast 'em and gash 'em.

Eskomo
9 Nov 2009, 09:46pm
Hopefully Denver can bounce back against Washington next week, but who the fuck knows anymore.

Dante
9 Nov 2009, 09:51pm
Hopefully Denver can bounce back against Washington next week, but who the fuck knows anymore.

Dude, they played two hard teams and lost. As expected, i just won $10 for the Broncos losing :] But Redskins aren't good at all. It should be an easy win, if not then our team really looks like shit, lol.

Italian Jew
9 Nov 2009, 10:00pm
Dude, they played two hard teams and lost. As expected, i just won $10 for the Broncos losing :] But Redskins aren't good at all. It should be an easy win, if not then our team really looks like shit, lol.

It would be EXTREMELY hard even to let the Skins beat you.

Eskomo
10 Nov 2009, 04:59am
Hey, the same shit happened last year, Denver goes off to a promising start, SD doesn't. SD slowly closing the gap, and eventually wins the division. :X

Italian Jew
10 Nov 2009, 10:50am
Hey, the same shit happened last year, Denver goes off to a promising start, SD doesn't. SD slowly closing the gap, and eventually wins the division. :X

Not really. They got to a 3-0 start I think, but they began losing a bit, then winning, then losing again. It was back and forth all season. This season, they lost their first game towards the middle to good teams (as opposed to last year where Denver lost to the likes of Kansas City and Oakland).

San Diego had an easier schedule down the stretch last season, so while they were doing the same thing as Denver (losing, winning, losing, etc.), they stayed close enough for their 4 game rally at the end.

This year though, they end the season with mostly easy games (except Cincy and Dallas). Denver is up a game and a half and has a similarly easy schedule (depending on if teams can turn around or not).This year though, the second San Diego game will not decide your playoff hopes.

Eskomo
10 Nov 2009, 01:55pm
Denver is up a game and a half and has a similarly easy schedule (depending on if teams can turn around or not).This year though, the second San Diego game will not decide your playoff hopes.

I don't know why you keep saying Denver has an easy schedule, when they have one of the hardest despite some division games. They play the NFC North and AFC East (2 of the hardest division in the league), which includes Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Dallas, New York Giants, and the Eagles. On top of that, they played New England, and still have to play the Colts. All of those teams are .500 or higher and by no means are an "easy win". Not to mention the 2 games against San Diego, who are also very good. so those are 10 hard games. The other 6 are against bad teams, yes.

Italian Jew
10 Nov 2009, 02:23pm
I don't know why you keep saying Denver has an easy schedule, when they have one of the hardest despite some division games. They play the NFC North and AFC East (2 of the hardest division in the league), which includes Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Dallas, New York Giants, and the Eagles. On top of that, they played New England, and still have to play the Colts. All of those teams are .500 or higher and by no means are an "easy win". Not to mention the 2 games against San Diego, who are also very good. so those are 10 hard games. The other 6 are against bad teams, yes.

I said they had an easy schedule towards the end with only two definitely good teams left to play. San Diego has no running game, New York is in a downward spiral due to their lack of a secondary, Washington suffers from offensive anemia and their defense gives up on big games, Kansas City is played twice and they are in the gutter, Oakland is also a joke. That leaves Philly and Indy as the only definitely good teams you play. That is 2 out of 8 remaining games.

I have already explained the circumstances of the previous games, so stop looking at only the numbers. This is like the fifth time I have told you. Your schedule isn't that bad when you compare all the factors in play and when they were in play. If you look back on it, Denver has lucked out on the weeks when they played certain teams.

Eskomo
11 Nov 2009, 05:09am
I said they had an easy schedule towards the end with only two definitely good teams left to play. San Diego has no running game, New York is in a downward spiral due to their lack of a secondary, Washington suffers from offensive anemia and their defense gives up on big games, Kansas City is played twice and they are in the gutter, Oakland is also a joke. That leaves Philly and Indy as the only definitely good teams you play. That is 2 out of 8 remaining games.

I have already explained the circumstances of the previous games, so stop looking at only the numbers. This is like the fifth time I have told you. Your schedule isn't that bad when you compare all the factors in play and when they were in play. If you look back on it, Denver has lucked out on the weeks when they played certain teams.

Awww you're saying were going to go 12-4, that's so sweet.

Italian Jew
11 Nov 2009, 05:58am
Awww you're saying were going to go 12-4, that's so sweet.

If a few select teams don't improve themselves enough and Denver doesn't have a colossal meltdown, then it is a distinct possibility for a 10-6 to a 12-4 season.

Eskomo
11 Nov 2009, 01:32pm
If a few select teams don't improve themselves enough and Denver doesn't have a colossal meltdown, then it is a distinct possibility for a 10-6 to a 12-4 season.
Sounds good to me :thumb:

Italian Jew
11 Nov 2009, 02:47pm
Sounds good to me :thumb:

All that matters really is who you get to play in the first few rounds of the playoffs. Denver will probably have a home game during the wild card round, but if they get beyond that, I'm not liking their odds.

Eskomo
11 Nov 2009, 05:02pm
All that matters really is who you get to play in the first few rounds of the playoffs. Denver will probably have a home game during the wild card round, but if they get beyond that, I'm not liking their odds.
Anything is an improvement from the last 2 years!

Italian Jew
11 Nov 2009, 08:31pm
Anything is an improvement from the last 2 years!

Yes, Cry baby Cutler is off moping on the sidelines in Chicago.