PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 8

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Nov 2009, 06:17am
there are a few good games.

phi-nyg

bal-den

gb-min

and lets not forget the must watch game of the year St. Louis at Detroit!

TheTruth
1 Nov 2009, 08:53am
Hou @ Buf.

Yee.

Vivian556
1 Nov 2009, 08:55am
GreenBay Fudge Packers vs Minnesota Vikings.. Easy win for Vikings. ^_^
Iza watch teh game today. >:D

Dante
1 Nov 2009, 09:07am
Den @ Bal

That's going to be a good game to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

Italian Jew
1 Nov 2009, 10:19am
and lets not forget the must watch game of the year St. Louis at Detroit!

lol, even Accuscore doesn't even know what the hell is going to happen in that one.

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Nov 2009, 10:19am
Den @ Bal

That's going to be a good game to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

well im looking more forward to it then you so i win.

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Nov 2009, 10:31am
lol, even Accuscore doesn't even know what the hell is going to happen in that one.

rams are going to fail the hardist thus the lose

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Nov 2009, 11:40am
that ravens d looks like the old one eh? and denver's d looks like there old one lol

Italian Jew
1 Nov 2009, 02:03pm
Denver losing to a good team that wasn't dysfunctional when they played them, wonder who saw that coming...

Eskomo
1 Nov 2009, 02:14pm
Oh God, Denver lost to the has been defence of the Ravens, because Kyle Orton and his shitiness, and the Denver D which is supposed to be good failed miserably. This is quite a pathetic low for Denver I'd be surprised if Denver didn't choke and ended up giving the division to SD again. I guess there is always next year, hopefully Denver can get a not bad QB and manage to keep their defence from not falling apart against shitty teams like baltimore, well Im a true Denver fan and I will stick with them despite their apparent fall to just another shitty NFL team.

TheTruth
1 Nov 2009, 02:20pm
Having both NY teams (especially to Miami) lose made up for the Rangers winning <3

raven maniac
1 Nov 2009, 02:32pm
Oh God, Denver lost to the has been defence of the Ravens, because Kyle Orton and his shitiness, and the Denver D which is supposed to be good failed miserably. This is quite a pathetic low for Denver I'd be surprised if Denver didn't choke and ended up giving the division to SD again. I guess there is always next year, hopefully Denver can get a not bad QB and manage to keep their defence from not falling apart against shitty teams like baltimore, well Im a true Denver fan and I will stick with them despite their apparent fall to just another shitty NFL team.

lol, you got 1 loss and you cry about it.

Baltimore's defense finally showed up to a game and you complain because you're 6-1 now. Kyle Orton was the shit last week and the weeks before that because you were hyping him up like crazy on last week's thread, but since the O-line couldn't hold for shit it's his fault?

WRONG. Look at your WRs, they dropped how many passes? You can't blame it all on Orton, granted he did overthrow a few he simply just got too comfortable behind the O-line which didn't hold this game.

haha, yup we're shitty get used to it.

Eskomo
1 Nov 2009, 02:45pm

Baltimore's defense finally showed up to a game and you complain because you're 6-1 now. Kyle Orton was the shit last week and the weeks before that because you were hyping him up like crazy on last week's thread, but since the O-line couldn't hold for shit it's his fault?

WRONG. Look at your WRs, they dropped how many passes? You can't blame it all on Orton, granted he did overthrow a few he simply just got too comfortable behind the O-line which didn't hold this game.

Are you trying to say Denver is good or bad, I can't really tell.

Dante
1 Nov 2009, 02:50pm

This is true, Baltimore showed up to win.

Stop complaining because of one loss. I saw this coming. I knew the Raven's Defense was good. I predicted this would happen. Stop complaining about Orton, it's not his fault. The whole team contributes to the loss.

raven maniac
1 Nov 2009, 02:59pm

I never said they were bad, I was saying Orton got too comfortable behind his O-line. All teams have bad weeks, I was hoping for a good game so i could see Denver actually play to their caliber against a team with a decent defense.

Never said they were bad though.

TheTruth
1 Nov 2009, 03:20pm
Stop complaining because of one loss. I saw this coming.

That is some bullshit.

Dante
1 Nov 2009, 03:22pm
That is some bullshit.

orly? I knew that Raven's had a good defense, I and knew it was inevitable that they would lose. Hell i thought they were going to lose against the pats, then the chargers. They've been somewhat lucky up until now.

Next week they got Steelers, And that is going to be a tough game as well. Which might end up another loss.

TheTruth
1 Nov 2009, 03:25pm
orly? I knew that Raven's had a good defense, I and knew it was inevitable that they would lose. Hell i thought they were going to lose against the pats, then the chargers. They've been somewhat lucky up until now.

Next week they got Steelers, And that is going to be a tough game as well. Which might end up another loss.

In the chatbox you seemed surprised that the Broncos were losing....

Dante
1 Nov 2009, 03:45pm
I was more annoyed that they were losing. But I knew this was going to be a tough team to go against.

matt 187
1 Nov 2009, 04:25pm
My dolphins won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bout time....

The Baltimore Ravens
1 Nov 2009, 06:21pm
Well im happy that my ravens got theire D back.

Eskomo
1 Nov 2009, 06:38pm
Well im happy that my ravens got theire D back.

Not really, they stopped the less then decent Denver Offence.

Dante
1 Nov 2009, 06:48pm

Ugh, stop trashing your own team. Their Offense is just fine. It's the fact that the Ravens brought their top defense today. They fucking wrecked our faces to show that they were good. It happens sometimes. 1 loss doesn't mean jack shit.

And keep talking trash about the Broncos, I'll come to Canada and shove some bagged milk down your throat! :toung:

Itch
1 Nov 2009, 06:57pm
Ouch.. Denver.. just ouch...

And good to see fans in the Packer crowd still giving Favre credit.
Vikings & GB was a good game to watch.

GrayFox
1 Nov 2009, 07:35pm
I can't believe GB lost, I've been rooting for them to win ever since I knew these two teems would be facing each other.

Italian Jew
1 Nov 2009, 08:26pm

NOW he gets it. When the Ravens defense is playing like it should as well as a good outing by the offence, few teams can beat them or even come close. You'd at least need an offensively elite team to compete; Denver is not one of those teams even if everything clicked for them.

Eskomo
2 Nov 2009, 04:11am
NOW he gets it. When the Ravens defense is playing like it should as well as a good outing by the offence, few teams can beat them or even come close. You'd at least need an offensively elite team to compete; Denver is not one of those teams even if everything clicked for them.

Ikr, the Ravens should be appalled that they even let the Broncos score a TD.

The Baltimore Ravens
2 Nov 2009, 05:59am
well by next week guess who will be 6-2?

Eskomo
2 Nov 2009, 02:16pm
well by next week guess who will be 6-2?

Well next week, who's still going to have more losses than the Broncos?
Hint: It's the Ravens.

Italian Jew
2 Nov 2009, 02:21pm

Who's still better than the Broncos even with more losses?

:happy:

raven maniac
2 Nov 2009, 03:01pm

lol. :wave:

Eskomo
2 Nov 2009, 03:11pm

Just out of sheer curiosity, which team do you support/like?

Italian Jew
2 Nov 2009, 04:30pm
Just out of sheer curiosity, which team do you support/like?

Mainly a Dallas fan, but New Orleans has been my #2 team

I also support Minnesota, Tennessee, and Baltimore.

matt 187
2 Nov 2009, 06:22pm

No dolphins?

bastard......

The Baltimore Ravens
2 Nov 2009, 07:21pm

hahahah man i love you :clap:

Drox
2 Nov 2009, 11:55pm
Finally my Carolina Panthers show that they can show up to play football. They face the Saints next week. Its gonna be rough. lol

GrayFox
3 Nov 2009, 05:08am
Judging from how the Colts did against a weak 49ers team I'd say we have a pretty good chance of beating them in two weeks. Also we can grab the AFC East title, both the Dolphins and Jets looked awful in that game.

Eskomo
3 Nov 2009, 05:48am

You know who beat Dallas week 4?

Italian Jew
3 Nov 2009, 10:40am
You know who beat Dallas week 4?

Yay, you beat a team who at the time had a slightly dysfunctional offense and poor playcalling. Fortunately for you, Miles Austin wasn't running through your ass on our starting line-up at the time, so keep feeling lucky that there won't be a rematch.

I'd recommend not living in the past though. Gotta look at things at the present to see in the future, and the fact of the matter is Dallas is looking up while Denver is looking down. : (

Get over your loss and come back down to earth.

Dante
3 Nov 2009, 10:43am
Yay, you beat a team who at the time had a slightly dysfunctional offense and poor playcalling. Fortunately for you, Miles Austin wasn't running through your ass on our starting line-up at the time, so keep feeling lucky that there won't be a rematch.

I'd recommend not living in the past though. Gotta look at things at the present to see in the future, and the fact of the matter is Dallas is looking up while Denver is looking down. : (

I don't think he will get over the loss. Hell I've gotten over it and i bet a co-worker who loves the steelers that he owes me $10 if the Broncos lose next week lol.

Italian Jew
3 Nov 2009, 10:45am
I don't think he will get over the loss. Hell I've gotten over it and i bet a co-worker who loves the steelers that he owes me $10 if the Broncos lose next week lol.

You should explain your realistic expectations to him and replace his 19-0 fantasy season.

Dante
3 Nov 2009, 11:06am
You should explain your realistic expectations to him and replace his 19-0 fantasy season.

Ugh, that seems like too much work. He might understand when the child gets older.

Eskomo
3 Nov 2009, 03:18pm

I agree, Denver is looking down, at the rest of their division because they are at the top. Finally you see my point.

The Baltimore Ravens
3 Nov 2009, 03:49pm
I agree, Denver is looking down, at the rest of their division because they are at the top. Finally you see my point.
:thumb:

Italian Jew
3 Nov 2009, 07:26pm

Dude, your division is shit. I wouldn't be bragging about beating up a retarded kid, so neither should you about that.

The Baltimore Ravens
3 Nov 2009, 07:29pm
Dude, your division is shit. I wouldn't be bragging about beating up a retarded kid, so neither should you about that.

mines the hardist three teams in the top ten (and one DEAD last)

Italian Jew
3 Nov 2009, 07:40pm
mines the hardist three teams in the top ten (and one DEAD last)

You have good teams coupled with asstacular teams in their division across the board this year.

Saints and Buccaneers for the NFC South (probably best and worst teams in the league at this time)

Vikings and Lions for the NFC North

Eagles/Cowboys and Redskins in the NFC East

Bengals/Steelers/Ravens and the Browns in the AFC North (The Bengals are actually bringing a 3-way competition to the AFC North this season)

Colts and Titans in the AFC South

Broncos and Chiefs in the AFC West (Isn't too much of a shock in the AFC West with one team beating up on all the others)

The AFC North is probably going to be either the closest or second closest division this season. Depending on how things fare, the NFC East could compete with the AFC North on that one.

The Baltimore Ravens
3 Nov 2009, 07:41pm
You have good teams coupled with asstacular teams in their division across the board this year.

Saints and Buccaneers for the NFC South (probably best and worst teams in the league at this time)

Vikings and Lions for the NFC North

Eagles/Cowboys and Redskins in the NFC East

Bengals/Steelers/Ravens and the Browns in the AFC North (The Bengals are actually bringing a 3-way competition to the AFC North this season)

Colts and Titans in the AFC South

Broncos and Chiefs in the AFC West (Isn't too much of a shock in the AFC West with one team beating up on all the others)

The AFC North is probably going to be either the closest or second closest division this season. Depending on how things fare, the NFC East could compete with the AFC North on that one.

so the ravens get to be the gaints? ewwww yuck

GrayFox
4 Nov 2009, 05:10am
so the ravens get to be the gaints? ewwww yuck

Whats the matter, can't do it?

The Baltimore Ravens
4 Nov 2009, 05:27am
Whats the matter, can't do it?

its just the giants kinda suck...hard.

Eskomo
4 Nov 2009, 04:58pm
We are also 2nd in the AFC, looking down at the others trying to catch up :).

Italian Jew
4 Nov 2009, 08:39pm
We are also 2nd in the AFC, looking down at the others trying to catch up :).

How many times can you refuse to understand this?

You LUCKILY beat Cincy
You played Cleveland (shit stained ass)
You played Oakland (plain ass)
You played a dysfunctional Dallas team (semi-ass at the time)
You played New England (you get a point for that one)
You played San Diego (ass that nobody wiped)
You lost to B'more (OMG, you played a strong team and look what happened)

You have yet to play Washington, San Diego again, Kansas City twice, and Oakland again. Out of 9 remaining games, those 5 are gimmes. Your schedule is very easy mainly in part because of those 6 games against your pathetic division. You also play more poor teams than great teams, so by beating a bunch of lame teams, you will manage a decent to high win percentage. Thank the schedule makers and your pitiful division for any high playoff seed you may get.

Denver is 2nd in number only. There are at least 4 or 5 times that are better in the AFC, so if you want to praise your standings, do so at the end of the season when it matters. If the league ran by standings only, why would a team with a lower ranking be better than Denver? Seems like there is more to football than how many wins one team gets.

When Denver loses again at some point, don't go back to whining how they got beat by a worse team that you based on their wins/losses. And please, don't let Denver lose any of those gimme games because I would hate to see how you would handle that.

Dante
4 Nov 2009, 08:44pm
How many times can you refuse to understand this?

You LUCKILY beat Cincy
You played Cleveland (shit stained ass)
You played Oakland (plain ass)
You played a dysfunctional Dallas team (semi-ass at the time)
You played New England (you get a point for that one)
You played San Diego (ass that nobody wiped)
You lost to B'more (OMG, you played a strong team and look what happened)

You have yet to play Washington, San Diego again, Kansas City twice, and Oakland again. Out of 9 remaining games, those 5 are gimmes. Your schedule is very easy mainly in part because of those 6 games against your pathetic division. You also play more poor teams than great teams, so by beating a bunch of lame teams, you will manage a decent to high win percentage. Thank the schedule makers and your pitiful division for any high playoff seed you may get.

Denver is 2nd in number only. There are at least 4 or 5 times that are better in the AFC, so if you want to praise your standings, do so at the end of the season when it matters. If the league ran by standings only, why would a team with a lower ranking be better than Denver? Seems like there is more to football than how many wins one team gets.

When Denver loses again at some point, don't go back to whining how they got beat by a worse team that you based on their wins/losses. And please, don't let Denver lose any of those gimme games because I would hate to see how you would handle that.

They'll lose against the Steelers, Gaints, and Colts for sure, those are the only difficult teams coming up.

Italian Jew
4 Nov 2009, 08:49pm
They'll lose against the Steelers, Gaints, and Colts for sure, those are the only difficult teams coming up.

The Giants are a maybe. If the Broncos can attack down in the middle of the field (it isn't their MO though), then they could pull through. They wouldn't be as successful as Philly or the Saints, but it would put pressure on their offense to score, which the Giants haven't been able to as of late.

Dante
4 Nov 2009, 09:16pm
The Giants are a maybe. If the Broncos can attack down in the middle of the field (it isn't their MO though), then they could pull through. They wouldn't be as successful as Philly or the Saints, but it would put pressure on their offense to score, which the Giants haven't been able to as of late.

I'm going to hate Thanksgiving only because the Denver @ Giants game is the only game this year that i'm going to miss.....damn i need direct tv or some shit lol

Italian Jew
4 Nov 2009, 10:44pm
I'm going to hate Thanksgiving only because the Denver @ Giants game is the only game this year that i'm going to miss.....damn i need direct tv or some shit lol

You can watch that game online. You can view the NFL Network stream on NFL.com or you can find a site that streams the actual NFL Network channel. The stream that is made available on NFL.com sorta sucks though because they have some BS online annoyances for most of the game rather than showing the entire game.

If you do a NFL.com stream or Channelsurfing.net/justin.tv/etc. stream, you'll get enough of the game to know whats happening. All NFL Network games are streamed as are Sunday Night Football games (which have really cool camera angles you can pick from). You can find all other games on websites that stream TV. The internet is just good like that.

If you're not near a computer, well, I guess you're boned then.

Dallas gets Oakland for a good ol' fashioned beat down (hopefully none of that Philly vs. Oakland voodoo). For once, I would want them to do a Cowboys and Skins game on Thanksgiving, but the schedule makers are just jackasses like that. Sure, I enjoy the Boys drubbing poor teams on Thanksgiving, but I would love for it to be a good rivalry game against the Skins.