PDA

View Full Version : Hosties?

epicfailurecola
28 Oct 2009, 06:52pm
Hello, i was just wondering if SG is ever going to load hosties. In case you don't know what that is, ill explain. Hosties is a script used to add people to T list permanently if they free kill a lot*. It also takes your weapons away if you kill a certain number of people, how ever, you can get it back from the armory. The one important thing about it is the way it helps the CTS. Remember times when CTS didn't know where the hell to shoot in a cage because they didn't know who had a gun? hosties shows the color of the rebelling T in red**. LR is also available with this.
If SG will get this, i guarantee more people are going to play because it makes Jailbreak more fun. Thanks for reading this. If you have any questions feel free to post, i can also get a copy of hosties here if i find it on my old servers folder.

*You can remove and ADD to it. It will not do it automatically. Admins/players will have to ask AOs or BDs to add them considering that is the only fair way.
**It also shows the name of the T in chat.
EDIT: I uploaded the basic hosties commands since i couldnt get the CFG file to work here

Metal
28 Oct 2009, 08:00pm
we had it b4 but it failed,
but i wold like to see the !lr going

Bob Loblaw
29 Oct 2009, 11:52am
This is what I'm used to on other servers.
But I'm also used to games like trivia. Bringing death games like trivia and races back as well as a script like this would bring me back to playing it. (Maybe not others though idk)

epicfailurecola
29 Oct 2009, 01:10pm
I dont know where i even got the idea to put this script in, i mean its so useful, You will see me on PB ALOT more if this script was implemented on the server. I use to play on different guild servers before i came here, the only reason i was there is because of that script so, yeah.

Bob Loblaw
29 Oct 2009, 01:33pm
Without the script it's too easy to rebel and get away with it. Which if you're a t it makes it much more fun, because you shoot them then drop it and pretend like it wasn't you, but it makes it HARD to be ct, which is why nobody ever is a ct.

Shower Fart
29 Oct 2009, 02:11pm
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.