PDA

View Full Version : mg_shinobi

Butterknife
26 Oct 2009, 07:00pm
Howdy guys,

Check out my newest creation:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/115056

This is a map inspired by the PS1 game Tenchu: Stealth Assassins. All of the information needed is available in the link, but I have a little secret I'd like to share with just you guys:
The scroll hanging from the shinto gate is actually a button, and plays custom theme music.
http://image.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/115055a.jpg

If you're an avid fan of Tenchu, you'll recognize the song. :whoo:

Anyways, let me know what you think.

b0red
26 Oct 2009, 07:06pm
hmmm read the description, i like this idea; seems different from other game types. So basically, its like 3 guys are super ninjas and run around the map like juggernauts and 10-27 other guys wander around trying to kill these juggernauts (replace juggernaut with super ninja for themed effect). I would like to see this type of game in action so i hope it gets added. Good job on the map, it looks like it took some work. :high5: Nice work

Neji
26 Oct 2009, 08:13pm
The gate looks like it's from Naruto .

Anyways goodjob bro!

NormandyAlive
26 Oct 2009, 10:52pm
Cool concept, I'm gonna try it later.

Bob Loblaw
27 Oct 2009, 11:39am
This map looks godlike!

"MANI Server Plugin is required to fully utilize gameplay. This is due to a special command that automatically swaps out Counter-Terrorists every round to eliminate team hogging."<- You are the amazing!!!!!

Paul
27 Oct 2009, 12:00pm
This map looks godlike!

"MANI Server Plugin is required to fully utilize gameplay. This is due to a special command that automatically swaps out Counter-Terrorists every round to eliminate team hogging."<- You are the amazing!!!!!

Wont work on admins though if admin immunity is on, not sure if it is on or not.

Good map, I added it to the server.

Bob Loblaw
27 Oct 2009, 12:31pm
Wont work on admins though if admin immunity is on, not sure if it is on or not.

Good map, I added it to the server.

Admins are worth the time to file an admin complaint. I never file player complaints because I will probably never see them again.
If an admin is hogging ct, I will ask him to switch and if said admin doesn't then it's easy to file a complaint.

I trust admins (as opposed to regular players) to switch at reasonable intervals (by the sound of it every round?), and if they don't then I'm assuming they will be dealt with for hindering gameplay if a complaint is made.

Butterknife
27 Oct 2009, 01:07pm
Yeah I also trust admins to do the right thing. Generally it's non-community players who muck things up because they don't care about the server or the other players.

As far as the whole shinto gate looking like something out of Naruto goes:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3702/miyajimatoriigatepostca.jpg

Hurr

Bob Loblaw
27 Oct 2009, 01:10pm
Yeah I also trust admins to do the right thing. Generally it's non-community players who muck things up because they don't care about the server or the other players.

Exactly.

Whazaaaaa
27 Oct 2009, 01:30pm
I love u i love ur maps ur the best man. :hail::hail::hail:

I did not played the map with people yet but i did tested the map myself looks realy nice...

Boobcake
30 Oct 2009, 03:23pm
Looks awesome like always :)

Reffoo13
3 Nov 2009, 07:05am
I Suppport Likes Good and Fun to PLay