Italian Jew
25 Oct 2009, 07:54pm
Thoughts on Week 7?

Pats vs. Bucs
Viks vs. Steelers
Bills vs. Panthers
Saints vs. Miami

^ Some interesting games :)

Bucs wasted a trip overseas. The Patriots made our sport look too easy.

Steelers lucked out on Taylor fucking up an easy ass catch. Otherwise, Favre would have had another comeback.

Bills vs. Panthers was boring for the most part.

Miami was all LOLZ until Brees & Company decided to play for real.

Dallas found out the Miles Austin & Romo connection is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Peyton Manning just kicked ass again and the Rams sucked ass again.

The Browns still look and play like shit.

The Jets brought the Raiders back down to tearth.

Cincy EMBARRASSED Chicago.

Pretty much sums up the relevant games.

Dirty Sanchez
25 Oct 2009, 07:54pm
I wuz liek um

Harbor
25 Oct 2009, 08:18pm
Aaron Rodgers showed me that he is a beast!

And

Our D is beast aswell 3 points in last 2 games

TheTruth
25 Oct 2009, 08:22pm

Gonna change next week :)

Italian Jew
25 Oct 2009, 08:35pm

You were playing VEEERRRRYYY offensively anemic teams.

GrayFox
26 Oct 2009, 05:10am
Thank you Bucs for giving us an easy week to get up our wins. Two weeks also looks easy against Miami, which will hopefully give them enough practice to beat the Colts.

Also, now starts the downfall of Favres season. He'll be too shaken up from that interception and loss to keep going as he did.

Paul
26 Oct 2009, 07:08am
Bucs wasted a trip overseas. The Patriots made our sport look too easy.

Indeed, there in talks of making it 2 games to be played in England at wembley for next season too.

Prozak
26 Oct 2009, 10:32am
which will hopefully give them enough practice to beat the Colts.

:lol:anyone can beat the colts they suck so bad lol

Italian Jew
26 Oct 2009, 12:10pm
:lol:anyone can beat the colts they suck so bad lol

If the Colts played the Colts, the universe would implode.

Itch
27 Oct 2009, 10:28am
Also, now starts the downfall of Favres season. He'll be too shaken up from that interception and loss to keep going as he did.

You couldn't be more wrong. Favre is a seasoned vet he's used to upset's and the occasional interception. I highly doubt it will effect his gameplay to the extent that you seem to think it will.

Italian Jew
27 Oct 2009, 10:40am
You couldn't be more wrong. Favre is a seasoned vet he's used to upset's and the occasional interception. I highly doubt it will effect his gameplay to the extent that you seem to think it will.

lol, yeah. Favre has thrown so many interceptions that lost games for his team (even though this one wasn't his fault) over the years. He used to it and comes back to play the game as he always has.

The Baltimore Ravens
27 Oct 2009, 12:46pm
i call hax on cincy

Italian Jew
27 Oct 2009, 12:48pm
i call hax on cincy

They stole Cutler's insulin.

Eskomo
27 Oct 2009, 01:40pm
Denver didn't play, therefore this week is irrelevant.

GrayFox
27 Oct 2009, 02:51pm

Oh really? Tell me why then at the end of every season he throws in the towel and stops trying? He doesn't have the energy to play 16 games, he will crack.

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Oct 2009, 12:22pm
Denver didn't play, therefore this week is irrelevant.

yep same, but next week will be fun right eskomo

Eskomo
28 Oct 2009, 01:56pm
yep same, but next week will be fun right eskomo

Ye I enjoy watching Denver beat the shit out of bad teams that think they're good.

Lol Jk Jk, It'll be close ^^.

Itch
28 Oct 2009, 02:11pm
Oh really? Tell me why then at the end of every season he throws in the towel and stops trying? He doesn't have the energy to play 16 games, he will crack.

I'm not expecting miracles, but from the sound of it you just can't stand to see Favre/Vikings do well.. are you a Packers Fan? An upset CheeseHead that isn't happy with the fact that Favre is now playing for the enemy?

TheTruth
28 Oct 2009, 02:12pm
I'm not expecting miracles, but from the sound of it you just can't stand to see Favre/Vikings do well.. are you a Packers Fan? An upset CheeseHead that isn't happy with the fact that Favre is now playing for the enemy?

He's a Pats fan....

Itch
28 Oct 2009, 02:14pm
He's a Pats fan....

Even worse.. BandWagon jumpers, Let's brag about the season we had while we were caught cheating!

ps: However unlikely, it is possible that he is a long time Pats fan in which case we can forgive him.

TheTruth
28 Oct 2009, 02:20pm
Even worse.. BandWagon jumpers, Let's brag about the season we had while we were caught cheating!

ps: However unlikely, it is possible that he is a long time Pats fan in which case we can forgive him.

Half the people I know have been watching since Bledsoe and honestly don't care about people who cry about cheating since if it was their team they would mention about their regular season record.

Itch
28 Oct 2009, 02:23pm
Half the people I know have been watching since Bledsoe and honestly don't care about people who cry about cheating since if it was their team they would mention about their regular season record.

No team is perfect I just find it the wrong thing to brag about.. and almost every Pats fan around these parts were 9'ers & Cowboys fans a few years back.

TheTruth
28 Oct 2009, 02:23pm
No team is perfect I just find it the wrong thing to brag about.. and almost every Pats fan around these parts were 9'ers & Cowboys fans a few years back.

By around these parts are you talking about Utah or the forums?

Also if I'm ever going to brag about my team it would probably be more about passing records since no matter how much you cheat, cheating doesn't make the WRs catch the ball.

Itch
28 Oct 2009, 02:43pm
Yes Utah.. and agreed.. passing records are def something you can be proud of.

Ultramarine
28 Oct 2009, 02:52pm
By around these parts are you talking about Utah or the forums?

Also if I'm ever going to brag about my team it would probably be more about passing records since no matter how much you cheat, cheating doesn't make the WRs catch the ball.

Sticky gloves man... jk lol (Pats fan, Born and raised in Mass.)

Itch
28 Oct 2009, 02:56pm
Sticky gloves man... jk lol (Pats fan, Born and raised in Mass.)

Like I said before got no problem with a long time fan. Find some other successes to brag about rather than the "near perfect" season.

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Oct 2009, 03:33pm
Ye I enjoy watching Denver beat the shit out of bad teams that think they're good.

Lol Jk Jk, It'll be close ^^.

yeah it will be a good game but we will win unlike two weeks ago (damn favre)

TheTruth
28 Oct 2009, 03:34pm
yeah it will be a good game but we will win unlike two weeks ago (damn favre)

I need you guys to win this week. PLEASE!

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Oct 2009, 03:36pm
I need you guys to win this week. PLEASE!

:rlol: why? but dont worry we will, denver wont know what hit em

GrayFox
28 Oct 2009, 03:37pm

Your right, living in Massachusetts makes me a bangwagon jumper. Let alone how I've grown up here.

Irregardless, I'm speaking the truth about Favre. Look at his last post season games, he can't finish it.

Italian Jew
28 Oct 2009, 03:40pm
Irregardless, I'm speaking the truth about Favre. Look at his last post season games, he can't finish it.

That's what A.P. is for.

Alpha2
28 Oct 2009, 06:41pm
That's what A.P. is for.

A.D = God!

Plus he's super nice. I met him at the Mall of America while working as a Security Officer. He almost crushed my hand. Seriously, it hurt all day.

Italian Jew
28 Oct 2009, 08:28pm
A.D = God!

Plus he's super nice. I met him at the Mall of America while working as a Security Officer. He almost crushed my hand. Seriously, it hurt all day.

Yeah, I've heard he has a hell of a grip. You'd think he'd hold onto the ball better.

The Baltimore Ravens
29 Oct 2009, 09:10am
Yeah, I've heard he has a hell of a grip. You'd think he'd hold onto the ball better.

:rlol: hhahahah thats a good one.