-:"Map Name":-
mg_1deag

Total Time Spent on map to date
30 minutes
What is my map about?
Well Theres a room.
Two sides , ct and t .
Each team will all spawn with knives.
However ,randomly from each round . one person will spawn from each team with a deagle with only 7 bulltets and that person who has the deagle on each team will start with 10 health so everyone can one left click them easily .
Completion Percentage?
60%
Current Map Plans/ What I will be doing
Taking away 90 health from the deagle possesor
Screenshots
Coming Soon
Link to FPSB WIP
Coming Soon
Programs Im using
Source SDK
Map By
-=1D[e]aG=- With help from Dune

Prez
24 Oct 2009, 01:09pm
I don't really like that idea, because when the deagle person is killed, the killer can get the deagle, and possibly use it if it has ammo still (they also have 100 hp). Also, it's basically just a knife fight.

Daze
24 Oct 2009, 01:21pm
I'm sure there's a way of allowing only headshots to count so that it's a true 1deag.

Stevee
24 Oct 2009, 01:50pm
I don't really like that idea, because when the deagle person is killed, the killer can get the deagle, and possibly use it if it has ammo still (they also have 100 hp). Also, it's basically just a knife fight.

Deagle only has 7 bullets ?

Prez
24 Oct 2009, 02:37pm
Deagle only has 7 bullets ?

Then when they are used, it'll just be a knife fight... not much "creativity" in my eyes. You should add something to make it more creative, IMO.

Unless I'm totally missing the point of this.

Stevee
24 Oct 2009, 03:39pm
Then when they are used, it'll just be a knife fight... not much "creativity" in my eyes. You should add something to make it more creative, IMO.

Unless I'm totally missing the point of this.

Hmm like what?
Ps .. this is my first map .

Boobcake
24 Oct 2009, 04:39pm
Let bricks fall down, not often but once in a while so people just cant run around easily. Sounds fun for the rest.

Stevee
25 Oct 2009, 01:49am
Let bricks fall down, not often but once in a while so people just cant run around easily. Sounds fun for the rest.

Hmm That Sounds Okish .. But its too advanced for me . . I wouldnt know how ..

LunarKirby
25 Oct 2009, 05:01am
I feel like making the most random, awesome, l337 hax mg map.
But falling bricks, Lol.

Prez
25 Oct 2009, 11:48am
1deag, I could show you how, if you'd like.

Stevee
25 Oct 2009, 01:10pm
Hmm are you JM Shadow ?
Add me on steam again; 5steve5