PDA

View Full Version : CoH modern

ReGIONALS
22 Oct 2009, 03:40pm
If relic made a modern CoH would you play it?
Or would you like for relic to make a modern CoH?

Dracula
22 Oct 2009, 03:46pm
Id play it, but it would still be run by Relic so I would still be bitching.

Lux
22 Oct 2009, 04:50pm
Rather modern like futuristic, hate those games usually.

Need some people to quit WoW and stop playing comp stomps though :madgrin:

Lordcrazy
22 Oct 2009, 06:29pm
maybe... maybe not depends if they balancce the units right.

ReGIONALS
22 Oct 2009, 10:32pm
its pretty much gonna be the same thing as ww2 except the Americans will have those little drones with an infantry company and m1 Abrams. id like to see one made.

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 12:49pm
maybe... maybe not depends if they balancce the units right.

As any Relic player should know, their balance always sucks.

PotshotPolka
23 Oct 2009, 01:23pm

The game was more fun IMO before they nerfed both teams strong points. German armor would fuck up shermans but rangers and allied infantry/ support and arty roles would compensate, just as it really happened.

....well actually what really happened was that 95% of German casualties occurred on the Eastern Front, so meh.

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 01:24pm
The game was more fun IMO before they nerfed both teams strong points. German armor would fuck up shermans but rangers and allied infantry/ support and arty roles would compensate, just as it really happened.

....well actually what really happened was that 95% of German casualties occurred on the Eastern Front, so meh.

And my German AT guns could 1shot anything was awsome, I love Relic's way of fucking up decimal points.

PotshotPolka
23 Oct 2009, 01:47pm
And my German AT guns could 1shot anything was awsome, I love Relic's way of fucking up decimal points.

Which why the game so fucking awesome. A handful of strategic defense points could keep armor pinned and forced players to do more than zerg rush with tanks. Now that MGs have been nerfed pio spamming is the new thing.

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 02:01pm
Which why the game so fucking awesome. A handful of strategic defense points could keep armor pinned and forced players to do more than zerg rush with tanks. Now that MGs have been nerfed pio spamming is the new thing.

Zerg rushing with tanks would never happen. And Pio spam has always been there and worked well against nooby Brit players best.

Lordcrazy
23 Oct 2009, 02:53pm

no theyre balance is great, as any WW2 enthusiast should know they actually balanced it realistically, plus that was 3-4 years ago so...

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 02:59pm
no theyre balance is great, as any WW2 enthusiast should know they actually balanced it realistically, plus that was 3-4 years ago so...

My ass, winning a game with PIONEERS is realist right bro, also my Tigers taking damage from frontal shots by bazookas thats realistick right?

Italian Jew
23 Oct 2009, 03:04pm
My ass, winning a game with PIONEERS is realist right bro, also my Tigers taking damage from frontal shots by bazookas thats realistick right?

Bum rushing...that's how the Nazi's won WWII, by rushing Pioneers.

The US almost won by spamming the skies with Airborne Troops and Anti-Tank guns.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY, DUH BRO!

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 03:05pm
Bum rushing...that's how the Nazi's won WWII, by rushing Pioneers.

The US almost won by spamming the skies with Airborne Troops and Anti-Tank guns.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY, DUH BRO!

:laugh:

PotshotPolka
23 Oct 2009, 05:43pm
Zerg rushing with tanks would never happen. And Pio spam has always been there and worked well against nooby Brit players best.

I've seen zerg tank rushes when a player accumulates a shit ton of manpower and calls in dual-panthers as PE over and over. But apparently you haven't seen our awesome 4v4 pvp games on Route 17 when the entire map was demolished after consecutive tank charges by both teams + arty + nebbels/rockets from the Germans. Was the most fun I've had on COH.

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 06:20pm
I've seen zerg tank rushes when a player accumulates a shit ton of manpower and calls in dual-panthers as PE over and over. But apparently you haven't seen our awesome 4v4 pvp games on Route 17 when the entire map was demolished after consecutive tank charges by both teams + arty + nebbels/rockets from the Germans. Was the most fun I've had on COH.

4v4's cant be balanced in any game ever. Also its public knoledge that Relic balances for at the most, 2v2's.

Ganzta
23 Oct 2009, 06:22pm
i would rather they make an eastern front campaign, with the german infantry suffering constant damage from the weather

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 06:24pm
i would rather they make an eastern front campaign, with the german infantry suffering constant damage from the weather

And the normal Russian infantry squad only having half of em armed.

PotshotPolka
23 Oct 2009, 06:52pm
And the normal Russian infantry squad only having half of em armed.

half are armed with potatoes and ammo clips, and there is a command to make them charge by making a lieutenant shoot them in the backs with a smg.

Frostbyte
23 Oct 2009, 07:15pm
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vx_RaBIrSRc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vx_RaBIrSRc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

andre1028
23 Oct 2009, 08:28pm
There's this cool game out there called World in Conflict if you haven't heard of it. That'll satisfy you, only problem is that there actually isn't any building building lol.

Dracula
23 Oct 2009, 08:34pm
There's this cool game out there called World in Conflict if you haven't heard of it. That'll satisfy you, only problem is that there actually isn't any building building lol.

Bad game bro.

ReGIONALS
23 Oct 2009, 09:12pm

ive played wic and its a great game too, not really challenging though

LegalSmash
24 Oct 2009, 03:27pm

Are you high? That game was so retardedly unbalanced after last patch to make room for that tease of an expansion pack's units that I stopped playing regularly...

Game has not been well balanced since 2nd patch after opposing fronts came out.

ReGIONALS
25 Oct 2009, 11:31am
btw i just installed CoH last night and is OF just online?

Lordcrazy
26 Oct 2009, 07:21pm
half are armed with potatoes and ammo clips, and there is a command to make them charge by making a lieutenant shoot them in the backs with a smg.

yes finnaly a potato war brotherin!

ReGIONALS
26 Oct 2009, 07:39pm
yes finnaly a potato war brotherin!

brethren*

Lordcrazy
27 Oct 2009, 08:15pm
oh ok thanks for the correction... yes finnaly a potato war brethren!