PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Ho!

Smallsasaurus
21 Jan 2008, 05:19pm
Hey everyone. I've been playing on the servers for a couple of weeks now and enjoy every minute of it. Its a great game when you actually get some people online that work together and can successfully complete a map, especially with Zombies right on your tail. I've pretty much just played the Escape Maps so far.

Anyway, a bit about myself real quick. I'm an Accountant who plays the blues (Harmonica in a local bar band) and a techie in my spare time. I enjoy building and tweaking my computer whenever I have a spare minute and will actually break my computer on purpose if I'm bored just to give myself something to do. Other then that I stay pretty active when the weather doesn't suck. This fall I ran a half Marathon, which was a big deal for me.

Anyway, I recognize some of the names on here already from in game and hope to hear some more of what people have to say. I'm a bit of a forum lurker, so even though I'm not posting, I'm almost always reading, and only speak up if I either feel strongly about something or I'm just on my mood.

Guess that's all for now.

LitKey
21 Jan 2008, 09:39pm
Welcome!

Itch
22 Jan 2008, 10:05am
:welcome:

broncoty
22 Jan 2008, 12:06pm
lol welcome

i think im pretty good at getting people to work together

YOU TOUCH THAT BUTTON WITHOUT EVERYONE ON HERE ILL BAN YOU

Repeat
22 Jan 2008, 12:14pm
Welcome to the forums.

:english:

Shouldn't that smile say " 'Ello Guv'nuh' " instead?

Welcome to the forums Smalls! That's what I'm going to call you.

Buwak
22 Jan 2008, 03:00pm
Welcome mang!

Repeat
22 Jan 2008, 09:48pm
Not all British are cockney. :cute:

P.S. Portrayals in things like Family Guy are stereotypical. There are more people in London that speak 'chavilicious' than cockney.

Yeah you're wrong. Don't ruin this for me.

Paul
23 Jan 2008, 05:16am
Welcome to the forums.